Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

I caved!! Gendermaker and baking soda test results

Shalon

Joined 9-Apr-12

27-Apr-12 12:44 pm

Well, I thought I could be strong and not do any more tests but I caved lol!!  So, this morning with FMU I did the Gendermaker test and the baking soda test.  I am 10w4d.  I fully thought that I would get the same results on both tests.  I was wrong!  I think the Gendermaker test indicates girl but the baking soda test foamed a lot right away which is boy.  I did the baking soda test a few weeks ago and it said boy that time too.  Anyway,  I was expecting that the Gendermaker would say boy too.  I figured if these tests are based on the ph of the urine it would have the same outcome on both tests but that didn't happen.  Did this happen to anyone else?  Maybe I will see some clues at my NT scan in two weeks.  So, the wait continues :)

Full-size image

Baby Boy14, Baby Girl12, Baby Boy6, Baby Boy3,Baby Girl1

5 kids and counting :)

Joined 14-May-11

2-May-12 8:02 am

At 13 weeks IntelliGender and the baking soda test said boy.  At 15 weeks BST was still boy, but IntelliGender said girl.  I had a girl :)

I hope the Gendermaker is right for you!!

Hannah, 23 year old mother to two beautiful girls.  

Baby Bear Girl  2010 Baby Bear Girl 2011 Pray Baby Bear Boy in 2013!

Shalon

Joined 9-Apr-12

4-May-12 1:10 pm
Thank you so much!  That gives me hope that my baking soda tests are wrong too :)

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
4-May-12 1:14 pm
BS test was apparently wrong for me (said girl, i was told boy at nuchal scan today, but to be confirmed). did you ask for a free cosmitec prediction? i find them pretty accurate based on lunar phases and biorhythm!

my beautiful DDs Baby Girl 2009  Baby Girl 2010 Heartbroken gone December 2011

Baby Boy born 2012! believe strongly that Biorhythm & Moon gender & Praying got me my son My boy sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/243561.aspx

Shalon

Joined 9-Apr-12

4-May-12 1:18 pm
Thank you!! You guys have made me feel better :)  I haven't asked for a cosmitec prediction but I would like to.  How do I do that? 

Joined 30-Mar-10

4-May-12 5:04 pm
I hate to be a downer, but a whole bunch of us ladies on a birth biard I'm on tried the Gendermakers, and almost all of us got girl results, that seems to be almost the default result for the test.  Out of about a dozen women who have found out the gender so far, we only have 2 girls and a million boys, so it doesn't have the best track record for us anyway.

Hearts Married my honey 15/Dec/06  -  Heartbroken  m/c Apr/08 & Oct/11

Baby Boy Mason 21/Apr/09  -  Baby Boy Isaac 17/Aug/10  -  Baby Boy Boyd 30/Sept/12

HeartsI love and adore my sweet little menHearts but I will always long for the daughter I'll never have Sad

Shalon

Joined 9-Apr-12

11-May-12 3:09 pm
Thanks for your response.  That's ok.  I know it's all just for fun :)  We are already trying to pick out boy names so that we will be prepared lol.

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
12-May-12 5:28 pm

Did you do a cosmitec reading?

www.cosmitec.com..  it's a free gender reading.. you put in all your info in.. Be as close to exact times/dates as possible.. 

It will take a few days to get back to you. It was correct for my three older boys, and then it gave me a BOY reading for this one, but I noticed the time and I changed it to 1200pm instead of 1100am, since it was closer to 1200 when we got done .. Lol (sorry, tmi)

But, that changed my reading to GIRL!!  Of course, that got my hopes up!!  We will see!  Lol  

Good Luck!   Hope we both get ours girls! 

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching
bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and
songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Shalon

Joined 9-Apr-12

12-May-12 11:33 pm
Hey!  Oh my gosh that is awesome that you got a girl prediction :)  I am crossing my fingers for you!!!!  I did request a prediction from them and I just got the cosmitec results today and it said boy.  I also submited a slight change in times for an additional reading but haven't received that result yet.  The reading said that the boy zone was Feb 20-26 except for the 23rd.  My ovulation predictor tests indicated that I should have ovulated on the 26th.   However, the additonal reading that I submitted actually has us (tmi) dtd around 1am on the 27th.  I don't whether that will make a difference in the prediction but I am REALLY losing faith in any chance of a girl. We are also having a very difficult time agreeing on boy names at all :(  My very good friend here is 7 weeks ahead of me and on Thursday she found out she was having a girl.  I was truly very excited for her but i hate to say that it also made me a little sad. I am trying to find fun boy clothes, bedding, and names to keep me positive and prepare for another sweet little boy. 

Joined 13-Jan-12

14-May-12 12:52 pm
Hi dreaming, I just tired the website www.cosmitec.com and it came back to some German website that looks like it sells computers? I'm sure I've got the wrong site can you confirm the web address thanks.
Mum to a beautiful Baby Girl ' 2011. TTC - Boy. BFP 9th March 2012! Our little bundle is due Nov 2012. We are praying for a healthy baby. Confirmed Baby Boy We are over the moon and cannot wait to meet him! We really are 'totally blessed'. Lilypie Maternity tickers

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
14-May-12 1:15 pm

Totally Blessed:
Hi dreaming, I just tired the website www.cosmitec.com and it came back to some German website that looks like it sells computers? I'm sure I've got the wrong site can you confirm the web address thanks.

Totally Blessed - here you go!!!    Make sure you are sure of your times!!  It matters! 

http://www.cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/baby-gender-prediction.html#freeprediction

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching
bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and
songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 13-Jan-12

15-May-12 3:25 pm
DreamingofXX"]

[quote user="Totally Blessed:

Hi dreaming, I just tired the website www.cosmitec.com and it came back to some German website that looks like it sells computers? I'm sure I've got the wrong site can you confirm the web address thanks.[/quote] 

Totally Blessed - here you go!!!    Make sure you are sure of your times!!  It matters! 

http://www.cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/baby-gender-prediction.html#freeprediction

Thanks Dreaming :-)
Mum to a beautiful Baby Girl ' 2011. TTC - Boy. BFP 9th March 2012! Our little bundle is due Nov 2012. We are praying for a healthy baby. Confirmed Baby Boy We are over the moon and cannot wait to meet him! We really are 'totally blessed'. Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 13-Mar-12

23-May-12 9:13 pm
Very Cool website Dreaming! I already got my anatomy scan and it came back that I am expecting a girl (ultrasound pic below) and I submitted an order at the website to see what it comes back as! --- for first poster : I think it looks like you are carrying a girl, but that's my thought :-) When are you scheduled for an NT or anatomy scan? I would love to see your nub pics &/or anatomy shots!
Full-size image
Baby Bear Boy 11/26/09 ~~ Baby Bear Girl due 09/23/12

Shalon

Joined 9-Apr-12

25-May-12 1:35 am

Thank you and congratulations on your baby girl!!!  Well I had my NT scan on May 11 but they wouldn't give us any pictures and I didn't see any gender clues during the ultrasound :(  My anatomy scan is scheduled for July 2nd.  I can't wait!! 

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
27-May-12 8:39 am
Ok I went a head and did this and my reading came back as boy. I don't know my time of birth or time of bd (just knew it was in the pm). Does anyone know if this is going off moon sign or moon phase? I know that the moon sign was boy that day but it was right in the middle and it was ina new moon phase. Im just curious because the moon sign thing has been wrong for my dd and a few ds but moon phase has been right every time.
DS 10 ? DS 8 ? DD 7 ? DS 5 ? DS 3 C-Section #6 **IT'S A GIRL!!** Diagnosed with Placenta Previa & Percreta :( ~Chloe Paige~ born @ 32 weeks 10/29/12!!

Page: of 2