Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Went to a dance comp and no GD???

Counting my blessings:-)

Joined 15-Dec-09

Top Poster
26-Apr-12 9:52 pm
Winter:

Thats awesome! Good for you. I have had a few moments like that and it felt great. A while ago I was sitting with another mom and she was telling me how wonderful it was to have had a girl after 3 boys. She was gushing and droning on and on about the clothes and how now she can finally do the girly things and blah blah blah.  I was sitting there with my third baby boy on my lap and felt nothing. I was thinking that what she was saying should bother me or something but it didn't. I was kind of shocked. I was just feeling really happy with my lovely sons and came to the realization that I didn't need a girl to make me any happier! 

Oh good, I hope those non GD moments become more and more common for youHappy Sunshine.  I absolutely love this site and I have been on it from GD, pre TTC #3, swaying with #3, overcoming GD, pregnancy, birth and my baby#3's first year.  I stay on here to offer encouragement and let others know that there can be a light at the end of the GD tunnelHappy Wink

Baby Boy(2/2005)Baby Boy(5/2008)Baby Boy(5/2011) (Dr pressured me into tubal during csectSad Flower)