Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Due in November, we have our Due date Buddies Thread!

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
16-Apr-12 3:03 pm
hi ladies, so i will shortly introduce myself, i have 2 beautiful girls, lost a baby in december and swayed for boy this time. I am currently 10w pregnant, due date is 11.11.12 and nuchal scan is on May 4. Hopefully we will all have H&H pregnancies, and why not the desired gender! As it is my third pregnancy, i have a bump, i try to hide it but its more and more difficult. I have been starving all day, but did not have nausea. cant wait to hear from you all!

my beautiful DDs Baby Girl 2009  Baby Girl 2010 Heartbroken gone December 2011

Baby Boy born 2012! believe strongly that Biorhythm & Moon gender & Praying got me my son My boy sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/243561.aspx

Shalon

Joined 9-Apr-12

16-Apr-12 4:12 pm
Hi!  Congrats on your new little one on the way :)  I am due 11-18 by my lmp.  I am 9w. I have 3 boys and 1 girl.  We would love for our dughter to have a sister since she is the only girl.  She loves her brothers vey much but was very disappointed with the last two pregnancies that she didnt get a sister and that broke my heart for her.  I know having a sister would be a special bond for her.  However, the most important thing is a healthy baby.  We did a few things to sway girl this time.  I have had some nausea every day starting around 6 weeks.  I am so glad to know someone else who is due in November! 

Baby Boy14, Baby Girl12, Baby Boy6, Baby Boy3,Baby Girl1

5 kids and counting :)

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
16-Apr-12 7:08 pm

I am due November 4, 2012.  I am currently 11 wks 1 day. I go in a couple weeks for a NT scan and I will be having a elective done around 16 wks or so. 

I have three beautiful boys and of course, I am praying for a little pink now. Pray  Healthy baby is most important though!

Glad we finally got a thread for the Nov DDD! 

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching
bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and
songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 19-Mar-08

Top Poster
17-Apr-12 11:41 pm
We share a due date, bambino!  I am due 11-11-12.  We did not sway, although the timing for this one was different (all three were actually).  My preference changes every few days.  I really just wanted one more baby.  I had EGD with DS1.  And, felt pretty good about DS2.  I swear if it wasn't for society/family I wouldn't care at all.  I just sometimes feel like less of a woman because I can't produce a girl.  But, truth be told...I really love being a boy mom.  So confusing.  Since this is most likely our last (I never want to do this again...this pregnancy is the worst one yet) ~ a part of me wants a girl because I'll never get another chance, and a part of me wants a boy because I'll never get another chance.  Happy Wink  Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months everyone!! 

Baby Boy ~ 9 Baby Boy ~ 5  Baby Girl ~ born Oct.30, 2012!!!

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
18-Apr-12 4:21 am

tambo:
~ a part of me wants a girl because I'll never get another chance, and a part of me wants a boy because I'll never get another chance.  Happy Wink  Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months everyone!! 
i love that! i will probably have the baby sooner because i am bound to have a c-section. Cant wait to share the 7 months to come with you ladies! @tambo, when do you have your nuchal scan?

Baby Boy born 2012! believe strongly that Biorhythm & Moon gender & Praying got me my son My boy sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/243561.aspx

Joined 19-Mar-08

Top Poster
18-Apr-12 11:49 am
bambino"]

[quote user="tambo:

~ a part of me wants a girl because I'll never get another chance, and a part of me wants a boy because I'll never get another chance.  Happy Wink  Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months everyone!! [/quote] i love that! i will probably have the baby sooner because i am bound to have a c-section. Cant wait to share the 7 months to come with you ladies! @tambo, when do you have your nuchal scan?

I don't think I am getting one.  Sad  Which kind of stinks because I am AMA at almost 37.  But, my insurance only covers a portion.  And, since I declined the 1st trimester screen bloodwork...I don't think they will do the nuchal scan either.  Boo.  The only positive I can come up with is at least I won't nubsess!  Not sure if we are finding out the gender until birth or not, so don't really want to see a super obvious nubshot either.  Stick out tongue

Joined 3-Mar-12

18-Apr-12 12:22 pm
Hi everyone! I'm kinda new to this site, and am also due in November, on the 20th. I have a handsome 3 year old little boy who is the light of my life, but both my dh and I would love the chance to raise a daughter as well. I don't think I truly realized how strongly I felt abouth having the chance to raise both genders until I was pregnant again. Most people irl that I try to talk to about this just end up looking at me like "are you crazy?! You should be thankful you can have kids at all!" which I am, of course! Anyway, I'm just thankful to have found somewhere with other people who understand what I'm feeling. I cant wait to meet our little one this fall!
Baby Bear Boy March 2009 Baby Bear Boy November 2012

Joined 19-Mar-08

Top Poster
18-Apr-12 6:48 pm
Welcome Usa/CanadaHybridBabies!!!  Whew, typing your name wore me out!  Happy Giggle

Joined 3-Mar-12

19-Apr-12 10:45 am
tambo:
Welcome Usa/CanadaHybridBabies!!!  Whew, typing your name wore me out!  Happy Giggle
Haha, my husband is Canadian and I am American, so our kids are lucky enough to have dual citizenship... But I realize it's a mouthful! Sorry! :)
Baby Bear Boy March 2009 Baby Bear Boy November 2012

Joined 19-Mar-08

Top Poster
19-Apr-12 11:03 am

Usa/CanadaHybridBabies"][quote user="tambo:
Welcome Usa/CanadaHybridBabies!!!  Whew, typing your name wore me out!  Happy Giggle[/quote] Haha, my husband is Canadian and I am American, so our kids are lucky enough to have dual citizenship... But I realize it's a mouthful! Sorry! :)

That's cool!  And, no problem...my real last name is hyphenated...and, 19 letters long!  Happy LMAO 

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
19-Apr-12 11:08 am
how are you all feeling so far? any feeling on gender yet? will you be team green? I wrote a post on that subject, didnt know if i wanted to be team green (DH wants to) but i will likely ask gender clues on May 4. either way i am just happy to get ready for baby and being prepared. I have another scan on May 23 when i will be told gender for sure. In europe we have ultrasound every month so its really difficult to stay team grean lol

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
20-Apr-12 12:19 am

Eeekkksss.. I go tomorrow to schedule my NT scan! I am getting so nervous!  I will be 12 weeks on Sunday!  This is going by crazy fast. Almost to the 2nd trimester already!  Whoa!

They are also making me do a glucose test tomorrow. I think I already have Gestational Diabetes. My fasting glucose this morning was 101, and it's supposed to be below 90.. Sucks!  I had it with DS3 too.. and it was awful. Grouchy

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
22-Apr-12 2:34 pm
hi dreaming how was your test? and when is your nuchal scan? Ladies November DDD, we need to more active! my nuchal scan is in 12 days and i cant wait to have gender clues!!!!

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
22-Apr-12 3:37 pm

hey bambino, my test went good (hopefully)  they haven't called me with results yet, but I have been keeping track 4x a day, and my glucose levels have been okay. I'm trying to watch what I eat too.. 

I have my NT scan scheduled for May 4th Happy  LOL  I am getting so nervous though.. I will be eyeballing my my ultrasound like a hawk!  haha! 

Hopefully I will see a nice straight nubbie! Pray  I will 13+5 wks at the scan so I will be far enough to get a good look!  

I can't wait for your NT scan either!  Eeekkks..  this is so exciting!  (and nervewracking)  lmao! 

Hearts

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
23-Apr-12 2:50 pm
nuchal scan on May 4, like me! at least you know for sure i will make a guess and i am sure you will guess on mine! hoping to have an angle, so please take all my pink dust!! i remember how my DD2's nub was so perfectly flat and i was trying to see an angle or thought that it could rise...!

Page: of 47