Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Due Oct 11, 2012

Joined 1-Mar-12

16-Apr-12 1:15 pm
Im due 10-11-12. Anyone else due that day?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Joined 1-Mar-12

16-Apr-12 2:30 pm
When is everyone due?

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
18-Apr-12 7:48 pm
Hi!! I am due on the 28th of October, but since this will be my 4th c-section, it'll be booked 2 weeks early. So somewhere around the 14th. 2 of my daughters birthdays are on the 12th and 16th so its looking like it will be a very busy week!!!

Joined 1-Mar-12

19-Apr-12 8:07 am
Wow.... yes that sounds like a busy week... October is a special month for you. This will be a c-section for me as well so I will never make my due date either. Im thinking somewhere in the first week of October. My best friend's birthday is the 3rd and she is begging me to do it that day... so we will see. Do you know when you will find out what you are having?

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
19-Apr-12 10:11 pm
Definitely a special and very busy month for us! I'm hoping it'll be inbetween them both. Booking in a Nuchal scan for next week. But more than likely find out for sure bubs gender in June at 20 week scan. I would be shocked to hear its a baby boy. I really feel its a girl. Either way we are happy. How about you? Are you going to find out?

Joined 1-Mar-12

20-Apr-12 8:05 am
We go Tuesday for an early scan. Ill be almost 16 weeks so hopefully they can be pretty definite. I have a son already. I really would like a girl but I feel like there is no way this isn't a boy... So we will see. Keep me posted as to what you find out at your scan and Ill do the same. Im so excited!!!!

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
20-Apr-12 8:22 pm
You can have every bit of my pink dust haha. Hope you get a baby girl. I must say i'm very nervous about finding out gender. Nervous but kind of excited at the same time. I'm almost positive its a girl, but we'll see. Good luck with your scan.

Joined 1-Mar-12

23-Apr-12 8:06 am
Im so nervous about tomorrow. Im scared and so excited as well. I have a feeling it is another boy so I don't want to get my hopes up but the last week I keep thinking less and less its a boy and I am afraid I will be upset if it isn't a girl.... I don't think I will have major problems if I hear boy but I wish i still felt positive it was a boy so my mind would stop wandering to "girly - girl" land... ha ha

Joined 18-Feb-09

Top Poster
24-Apr-12 12:35 pm
Hi Guys! I m due Oct. 27th!

babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

KStar Design.com KStar Design.com KStar Design.com

Joined 18-Apr-12

24-Apr-12 5:03 pm
Im Due 10th October 2012 with my First baby :-) X

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
24-Apr-12 10:11 pm
Congrats and welcome to you both!! Jennifer, looking forward to hearing an update. Hope you heard girl at your scan!! 2 of my girls have been sick this week so had to cancel my NT scan. Another 6 week wait now..

Joined 23-Apr-12

25-Apr-12 8:37 am
hiya I am due my third baby on the 15th October. Its my last :) My eldest i in may & my youngest is 3 at the end of July so going to have my hands full come October :)s turning 5

Joined 1-Mar-12

25-Apr-12 8:42 am
It's a bouncing baby boy! I wanted a girl but I am so excited now and am having no disappointment at all! He looks so much like my other son and now I just can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like.

Joined 30-Mar-10

25-Apr-12 11:37 am
Due Oct 1 with #3.  We have 2 little boys, our oldest just turned 3 and the little one will be 2 in August.  This is our last baby so I am desperate for a little pink to keep me company in my testosterone filled house.  No NT here, our big u/s is scheduled for May 14.

Hearts Married my honey 15/Dec/06  -  Heartbroken  m/c Apr/08 & Oct/11

Baby Boy Mason 21/Apr/09  -  Baby Boy Isaac 17/Aug/10  -  Baby Boy Boyd 30/Sept/12

HeartsI love and adore my sweet little menHearts but I will always long for the daughter I'll never have Sad

Joined 1-Mar-12

25-Apr-12 12:13 pm
Our 3D ultrasound picture
Full-size image
Page: of 4