Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

April 2ww group

Joined 24-Nov-11

16-Apr-12 3:26 am
Hi ladies, so today I'm 1dpo! I am really pleased with how my away went especially my ph!! Anyone want to join me in the horrible 2ww?

2010 Baby Bear Boy  Prayed and swayed for a Baby Bear Girl

My dream came true!!

Joined 8-Aug-11

16-Apr-12 5:09 am

I'll Join but i've not long left to find out 9DPO today.

Strawbell

Baby Girl 2004 Baby Girl 2006 Baby Girl 2009

MMC 12/2011 Heartbroken

Happy Celebrate Baby No. 4 due 25/08/13

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Apr-12 12:06 pm

I'll hang out! I'm 5DPO! Swayed blue feel good about it!

"Bless this child O' Lord I pray, love her through all night and day"
1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 24-Nov-11

16-Apr-12 12:25 pm
Welcome!! Any of you got any symptoms yet? I feel good about how we swayed too, I just hope do much that I get a bfp so I can stop this horrendous diet forever!!

My dream came true!!

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Apr-12 12:30 pm

No I've just had a lot of cramp/twinges in the uterus area the past two days. It seems a tad early for implantation to me, but you never know I suppose. I had a hard time pin pointing my O this time, I think it was early, so I guess we will see!

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 5-May-10

Top Poster
16-Apr-12 1:20 pm
Hey there I guess I am a little late cause I only have 1 week wait left (I think).  I thought I may be pg last week but now not sure.  I am hoping someone would listen to my story and give some insight :)  I just got my IUD removed in February so have been waiting a couple months to get my cycle back on track.  Last month I was having the cm changes so decided to use the OPK strips and to my suprise it was positive! ( I am not sure what cycle day it was cause I hadn't had a true period since the IUD removal).  The OPK was + for a few days then cm changed and OPK was neg., then 14 days later AF came.  I was thrilled cause I thought my cycle was back.  Well this month I started testing CD9 and continued until CD15, all were negatives even though I had the CM changes.  I stopped testing cause CM changed to sticky on CD16.  I am scared I may have BD on ovulation day cause I am trying for a girl.  Also my sway wasn't very good.  I thought I would just wait and see if AF came and go from there.  I was having some cramping, like menstrual over the past couple days, which made me wonder cause I had implantation cramping with one of my other pregnancies.  My CM had remained sticky from CD16 up until two days ago.  Yesterday it was creamy and now today it's EW!  I thought maybe I didn't O last week like I thought so I tested OPK again today and it was still negative.  So I am very confused at this point and any thoughts from someone would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

Baby Boy2000  Baby Boy2004  Baby Boy2007  Waiting for our Baby Girl to join us in March!

Joined 24-Nov-11

16-Apr-12 2:12 pm
Sorry, I'm not much help but hopefully the other ladies will be able to answer! I think because you had the +opk you will have already ovulated and as you didn't have EWCM at the time you dtd, it was girl territory. Our bodies can do funny things! Have you tried tracking your bbt, that will help you x

My dream came true!!

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Apr-12 2:22 pm

Hi Kats- I'm sorry you were having trouble, you sound similar to me! I came of BC and didnt get an af until the end of March! Well I tracked my cycles from CD5 to CD 15 and on CD 12 I got a very very dark opk but not quite a poitive and they stayed that way until the next morning then suddenly got lighter and ligthter, also I felt O pains a day early on CD13. So I assume the dark opk's I got were actually positive but since I had sometin to drink they were slightly diluted. If that makes any sense. Are you using digital or strips?

Joined 26-Feb-12

Top Poster
16-Apr-12 2:30 pm

I think you can actually ovulate twice in one month.  I was tracking cycles and I got all the signs of ovulation and then a couple of weeks later I got EWCM and crampy again.  I looked it up online and I found several sites that said you can ovulate twice.  I was also thinking that maybe if something goes wrong with the egg your body knows it and it will ovulate again but I'm just guessing at that part?

Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear BoyBaby Bear BoyHeartbroken+    PrayBaby Bear Girl

Joined 24-Nov-11

16-Apr-12 3:39 pm
From what I understand about ovulation, you can only ovulate once in a cycle, however you can release more than one egg in a 24 hour period of ovulation, although this is rare

My dream came true!!

Joined 12-Oct-11

16-Apr-12 3:49 pm
Hi ladies il join I'm 8dpo at the mo but I feel my sway was not so good, infact it was terrible as ovulation came sooo early cd15 and usually I o on cd25-27. Only had 6 days abstinence. Does anyone know if 6 days is any good when ttc girl? Hoping you all get bfp this month xxx

Joined 5-May-10

Top Poster
16-Apr-12 4:04 pm
Thanks for all the responses to my post.  Actually oneblue I didn't get a +opk this month at all, it was last month that I got the +opk for a few days.  I am using the strips to test and the line has been very faint every time I test, not even darkening.  Maybe I didn't ovulate at all but still got the symptoms??  I tested daily for about a week and had the ewcm for a couple days.  Also if I was ovulating again would it be possible to ovulate once and then ovulate again a week later?  I am not sure what to think any more, and it's hard because our bodies are all so different and anything is possible.  My plan at this time is to hope I am not pg (as crazy as it sounds I don't want to be right now because of my horrible sway), and my AF comes in a week.  If it doesn't or I get any more pg symptoms, especially sore breasts cause I never get this unless I am pg, I am going to get a pg test.  If I am not pg I am going to start taking my temp daily and work on my sway.  Thanks again for your input, it's so nice to be able to talk about these things with people who understand where I am coming from.  So glad I found this site!

Baby Boy2000  Baby Boy2004  Baby Boy2007  Waiting for our Baby Girl to join us in March!

Joined 5-May-10

Top Poster
16-Apr-12 4:28 pm
Hannah, I just read Bequita's post on O+12 and it does say at least 7 days is ideal for conceiving a girl.  You are only 1 day off to the minimum so there is still a chance that it could work out for you.  Good luck to you!

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Apr-12 7:58 pm
Hannah- good luck!!! 4-6 days is ideal for boys, however new data shows an equal number of males and females per "batch" so if your diet and ph is right I think you still have a good chance. My sway was spot on except for my timing and we had an 8 day abstinence, not ideal for us TTC boy! But hopefully timing really is the least important factor!

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Apr-12 8:02 pm
I am cramping SO bad! I've never had cramps like this so far away from AF! I've had very mild twinges everyday since O on both the right and left side down low in the uterine area, and I thought it was gone today until I got home and bam! Now it's a constant discomfort, slightly worse than AF cramps, tool some Tylenol and it's not helping that much. I would assume af if it wasn't 10 days away! Grr I hope it's a good sign!!!

Page: of 14