Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

mother's gender prediction

Joined 21-Feb-08

15-Apr-12 10:00 am

how many times your innner guts were right about your baby's gender , i was sure about my first baby's gender and it was right .

Baby Boy 6 Baby Girl 3 Baby Girl 2 hopeing for Baby Boy

Melanie

Joined 8-Jan-07

Top Poster
15-Apr-12 12:21 pm
I never had a gut feeling with any of my pregnancies. I always had a girl preference, so each time I was just afraid to even hope for a girl, so I just prepared myself for hearing "boy"  But I have read that a mom's intuition is right about 75-80% of the time, so there's something to it.

Joined 2-Jan-12

Top Poster
15-Apr-12 1:01 pm
i was right with DS.... knew he was a boy all along and the u/s determined he was... even predicted his correct birthdate even though it was different from his due date.

This one i have felt girl all along though was afraid to because i didn't think i could be so lucky to have a girl... Ultrasound last week told me 95% girl but she's not due for another 4 months so we will see for sure then if she's in fact a girl

I am hoping she is.
Baby Boy (8) Jayden Joseph 2004 & Baby Girl Willow Rose Catherine due Aug 29th 2012!!!!

Joined 2-Jan-12

Top Poster
15-Apr-12 1:02 pm
i also have a strong feeling about aug 31st, even though im due aug 29th
Baby Boy (8) Jayden Joseph 2004 & Baby Girl Willow Rose Catherine due Aug 29th 2012!!!!

Joined 21-Jun-11

Top Poster
15-Apr-12 2:41 pm
i knew from the moment I realized I was pregnant that DS1 was a boy. With DS2.. I really wanted a girl.. so kept thinking maybe it would be.. but "knew" it was a boy. With this baby I was certain.. I mean absolutely certain it was a girl.. everything was different in the first trimester, and we swayed etc. This is the only baby we found out gender before hand and it is another boy.. I was shocked. I even had so many dreams that the baby was a girl.. so I was 2/3 I guess..unless there is some wild hope that this baby pops out a girl next month.
Page: of 1