Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

TTC a boy, but have a question

Joined 31-Mar-12

12-Apr-12 5:39 pm
my husband and i are trying to have a boy as we already have 2 beautiful girls. we have been following the diet for about 4-5 weeks now and we are getting close to O day. i tested my hubbys swimmers today with a ph strip & it was like 8-9. and after the bsf for me mine was about a 9 also. does that mean if both of our ph is high we WONT have a girl? has anyone had a high ph and had a girl or vise versa? thanks in advance! =)
Mom Of 2 Beautiful Girls. (2005) & (2009)

Joined 25-Mar-12

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 6:21 pm

They usually say high Ph is good for boys...

My husband's ph has been 9 (since I've been testing) and we have 3 boys. I'm pretty sure I know why now!! ;)

Good luck & lots of BLUE dust to you!! (I have lots and lots you can have!!)

Joined 31-Mar-12

12-Apr-12 6:37 pm
thank you. like i said i have to girls ( so im sending u lots of GIRL dust ) and i never tested ph or anything like that with them. this is our last baby so i really hope we have a little boy! GL and i hope u get ur little girl soon!
Mom Of 2 Beautiful Girls. (2005) & (2009)

Joined 14-Jul-07

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 6:41 pm

My Dh has a PH of 9 and I seem to be the problem Embarrassed mine is a 4...that explains it all 4dds LOL...GL with your attemptHappy Smile

Baby Bear Girl 00'Baby Bear Girl04'Baby Bear Girl06'Baby Bear Girl08'   & Baby Bear Boy 13' Thank You God!!  & Thank you Tamara & all the IG ladies for all your help!! Love Ya!  

My Sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/251773.aspx

Joined 26-Feb-12

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 8:43 pm

pH is very important but you want to make sure you are doing all 7 sway factors that are described in the FAQ.  It sounds like you are doing that so good luck and you can have my blue dust too!

Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear BoyBaby Bear BoyHeartbroken+    PrayBaby Bear Girl

Joined 20-Mar-12

12-Apr-12 10:15 pm

Needalil Prince... how do you keep your ph so low??  I would love any info you could give on how you got your girls :)  My husbands ph has been around 9 as well... and we are doing the best we can to get ours lower!... mine is around 5.75 right now.

Thank you! :)

Leah, Wife and Mom to 5 precious boys and expecting baby boy #6!

Page: of 1