Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

My DH's Term For "Jump and Dump"

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

12-Apr-12 3:46 pm

We are expecting a surprise.  I told my DH a while back that I may have unintentionally helped sway girl by doing the "jump and dump".  My Dh was teasing me today as we were contemplating a third little girl and he said, "Just remember, it's all your fault because you did the "run and drop" or whatever it's called".  I got a good laugh out of that.

Baby Bear Girl 2008  Baby Bear Girl 2010    Finally a surprise Baby Bear Boy Due 11/22

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

12-Apr-12 4:49 pm
Lol haha! Thanks for the good laugh!!! Blue vibes to you! I'm in the tww and swayed blue but we ended up with an 8 day abstinence by accident so I may have accidentally messed up too!
"Bless this child O' Lord I pray, love her through all night and day"
1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 14-Jul-07

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 7:28 pm

PuppyDogTailDreams:

We are expecting a surprise.  I told my DH a while back that I may have unintentionally helped sway girl by doing the "jump and dump".  My Dh was teasing me today as we were contemplating a third little girl and he said, "Just remember, it's all your fault because you did the "run and drop" or whatever it's called".  I got a good laugh out of that.

LOL Happy  LOL....Congratulation's  on your pregnancy...  Have a H&H 9 months! Happy Smile

Baby Bear Girl 00'Baby Bear Girl04'Baby Bear Girl06'Baby Bear Girl08'   & Baby Bear Boy 13' Thank You God!!  & Thank you Tamara & all the IG ladies for all your help!! Love Ya!  

My Sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/251773.aspx

Page: of 1