Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

cramping

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

12-Apr-12 10:14 am

im very aware that the mom who has 6 children is probably an expert compared to the lady who has 1 or 2 children but i need advice. yesterday i started cramping, not bad. it felt like pms and it was more annoying then anything usually i can get it to stop with alot of water and my meds. which they did, so i called it an early night and went to sleep. this morning i woke up around 4am cramping again. i took more pills and laid back down. today i can feel them all around my belly, front, back and up high. but again they are not coming in a timed order its all random cramps some are 10 mins some are 5 mins and then we go back to like 15mins.

i really don't want to go in for something stupid like false labor but again i was 28 weeks yesterday and 3cm. i know my baby will most likely be ok if born now but i don't want to have a 28 weeker either. plus i just got out of the hospital i really don't want to be readmitted just to sit in a bed and watch t.v. all day, eating bland hospital food and missing my girls. what should i do? and advice on how to get these cramps to stop?

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!

Joined 29-Jul-10

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 10:17 am
I kNow it's a pain in the butt but I really feel you should get checked out. Better safe than sorry right?

Thank You God and Our Lady!

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 10:22 am
stickybeans:
I kNow it's a pain in the butt but I really feel you should get checked out. Better safe than sorry right?
I agree or at least call the doctor and ask them. Are you up and around alot? They might tell you to stay in bed unless they don't stop at all. I know it sucks to have to go back but it would be worse if your water breaks at home and you have to drive the 45 mins to the hospital in premature labor. Good luck, hope he says in longer but glad you made it to 28 weeks!

Baby Bear Girl-10/03 Baby Bear Boy-10/05 Baby Bear Girl-11/07 and finally Baby Bear Boy 10/26/10.... my family is complete!

I love my kids no matter how much they drive me insane...

Joined 29-Mar-10

12-Apr-12 10:41 am

I think with your circumstances you need to go in ASAP with my 6th labour I was oly in labour 45 minutes from the 1st pain your baby will need special care so you really want to make sure hes born in hospital.

Baby Boy2001 died 12th June 2011 aged 9 from cancer wish he got to meet his baby brother Baby Boy2003 Baby Boy2005 Baby Boy 2007 Baby Boy2010  Baby Boy#6 aug 2011 #7 Baby Bear Girl due september 2013 whoo hoo finally getting my daughter

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - Personal picture

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 10:42 am

newbaby - I agree with stickybeans.. I think you should at least get it checked out and let the docs know what's going on. Better to be safe than sorry. ya know?  I have thought of you almost everyday and have prayed that you keep that little guy in there for as long as you can! 

I don't know how to get the cramps to stop. Maybe a warm bath and some quiet time?  But I would def at least call your doc and let him know what's going on. 

Please keep us updated and I hope the cramping stops.. or at least don't get any worse. Thinking of you! Happy

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

12-Apr-12 11:03 am

yea im staring to think you ladies are correct. its getting a little painful now. dh is at work today, my big girls are at school so i have the 2 little ones. i need to call dh and see if someone wouldn't mind watching a 2 year old and a 10 month old. easier said then done huh? you are right though better safe then sorry and i don't want to have a premie on my kitchen floor while my toddler yells at me and my baby crawls over me.

p.s.= dreaming, i really want that baby in your profile pic. he's adorable. please gift wrap and send him to me!

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!

Joined 24-May-10

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 11:21 am
Hi newbaby, so glad you've made it this far. I think it's definitely a good idea to get yourself checked out, especially after your recent scare. Will be thinking of you and your michael. X

Joined 9-Jul-08

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 12:20 pm

Perla one day:
Hi newbaby, so glad you've made it this far. I think it's definitely a good idea to get yourself checked out, especially after your recent scare. Will be thinking of you and your michael. X

I agree! 

Baby Bear Boy '06 Baby Bear Boy '09 Baby Bear Boy '11

I'm in no way "disappointed" that I have sons, I just want the chance to raise a daughter as well. Happy Wink

Want to try for a Baby Bear Girl early next year! Pray

formerly Saggyrl11

Joined 21-Jun-11

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 12:22 pm
I'm 34 weeks and had this the other night. Insane pms cramping with nausea and then my stomach tightening (contractions) every few min. I waited it out since it was 10 at night and the pain was uncomfortable but not intense. When I called my dr the next day they freaked even though it had stopped. I had to get my dh to come home to watch our kids and race to the hospital. In my case it was for nothing- major drag... BUT they did a cotton swab test claimed results tell you whether or not you will deliver in the next 2 weeks- mine was negative- took about 2hrs for the result- maybe you could go to your reg dr and request that? Hope everything is ok. GL!!

Joined 31-Jan-12

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 12:23 pm
I also agree with everyone who said go get checked. Hope everything is ok! GL! 
Baby Bear Girl 2005 Baby Bear Girl 2010 Baby Bear Girl due 8/2012

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 1:06 pm

newbaby2011:

p.s.= dreaming, i really want that baby in your profile pic. he's adorable. please gift wrap and send him to me!

LOL.. awww.. thank you!   he is the third little man I didn't know I wanted!  He turned 4 months old yesterday!   

and trust me,, he is lucky he is cute!  He likes to wake up and kick it at like 5am!  All happy and shrieking!  Lol

I wish I woke up that happy at that hour!  haha

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 5-Apr-12

12-Apr-12 2:00 pm

I agree with everyone. Get checked. It can be such a huge pain to go for nothing..ive been there, lol. With DD3 I was having pains for 2 days...VERY painful pains. Finally one night I woke up at 2am and the pain was severe. All I could do was hold my belly & rock back and forth...I really thought i was in labor. I took a bath & got so nauseous in the tub that I threw up. I knew i had to get checked but I too was worried id make the drive in the middle of the night for nothing. I drove myself to the hospital (DH & DD1 & 2 were sleeping and I didnt want to bother them incase it was nothing) went up to L&D (I was 27weeks) got checked for about 2hrs and they said it was nothing pregnancy related. But I told them I was hurting SO bad it HAD to be something! One nurse asked, whens the last time you had a bowel movement.....I thought about it & realized it had been about a WEEK AND A HALF since I had BM! She said that was probably it & i needed to go home & take a stool softner. I did. & later that day I felt SO much better. Lol talk about humiliating. My 3rd baby & i ended up in L&D in the middle of the night only to find out i was severely constipated. Lol. Always best to be safe than sorry tho ;)

Baby Bear Girl 2008, Baby Bear Girl 2010, Baby Bear Girl 2011
Hearts my girls but am Pray God sends us a Baby Bear Boy when we sway in 2013!!

Joined 12-Dec-11

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 2:42 pm
How are you doing honey?
Proud mummy of 2 wonderful boys and now a 3rd one one the way

Joined 4-May-09

Top Poster
12-Apr-12 3:12 pm
Hope all turns out well. Keep us posted.

Baby Girl April 2005     Baby Girl March 2007     Baby Girl October 2009     Baby Girl June 2011

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wYdptqG/]

Charlotte

Joined 13-Mar-11

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

12-Apr-12 4:26 pm
With your history, get in and get checked.  Hopefully it's nothing but it's better to be safe than sorry.  I pray that all is fine.

Baby GirlBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Boy

Page: of 2