Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

UPDATE: Tomorrow's the day...

Joined 31-Mar-11

10-Apr-12 2:12 pm
It's another boy. I am heartbroken. Made it out of the building but cannot stop sobbing. Can't see to drive so pulled into a parking lot. I just don't understand why some of us are destined for heartbreak.

Well, I go tomorrow at 15+2 for an elective ultrasound to try to see gender. I haven't told my husband and I'm going alone.

I don't dare ask anyone to pray that it is a girl - because, well, it is or it isn't and I don't think prayer will change it t this point. Stick out tongue If it is, then there will of course be much rejoicing and a massive pink explosion at our house because I'm going shopping. We're talking pink balloons lining the driveway, pink streamers in the trees and bags and bags of pink, purple, flowered, polka dotted, ruffled, bowed and bejeweled madness. Happy LMAO

However, if it's another boy like I think it is, then I just have three wishes Pray:  to thoroughly enjoy my girly plans afterward (pedicure, makeover at the Lancome counter and a massage), to get past the worst of the GD by the time our "real" ultrasound comes along so my DH doesn't have to see my disappointment and, most of all that I will be one of those lucky ones that never really thinks about it again after this LO is here.  I know I will love him more than anything, but this is our last one for sure.

So, please, fairy godmothers, wave your wands and grant me my three little wishes?  

Kimberly

Baby Bear Boy  2009 + Baby Bear Boy 2012 (Failed sway)

I never wanted boys - was hoping for Baby Bear Girl in 2012, but I'M TAKING WHAT I'VE GOT! Heartbroken

"If you want to hear G-d laugh, tell Him your plans." - Yiddish proverb

Hayley

Joined 3-Feb-11

Top Poster
10-Apr-12 2:23 pm

GL tomorrow hope you hear pink! X

Baby Bear Girl  20/11/09 Lilah Nicole  Baby Bear Boy  10/08/11 Joel Thomas

Baby GirlBaby BoyVery proud Mummy and Daddy

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Joined 31-Jan-12

Top Poster
10-Apr-12 2:25 pm
Sending you all my pink dust which apparently is all I have! GL tomorrow!
Baby Bear Girl 2005 Baby Bear Girl 2010 Baby Bear Girl due 8/2012

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
10-Apr-12 2:26 pm
Gl. Have my pink dust!

my beautiful DDs Baby Girl 2009  Baby Girl 2010 Heartbroken gone December 2011

Baby Boy born 2012! believe strongly that Biorhythm & Moon gender & Praying got me my son My boy sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/243561.aspx

Joined 30-Mar-12

10-Apr-12 3:15 pm

Good luck on hearing PINK!!!

Baby Boy02/2008 Baby Boy11/2009 Baby Boy10/2012

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

10-Apr-12 3:33 pm

PINK. DIDDY PINK.  PINK.  PINK. PINK.

Baby Bear Girl

Good Luck Clover 

Baby Bear Girl 2008  Baby Bear Girl 2010    Finally a surprise Baby Bear Boy Due 11/22

Joined 10-Apr-12

10-Apr-12 3:41 pm
Good luck. I hope you get the answer you are looking for.
Baby Bear BoyDeborah ~ mother of one little boy, apparently another little boy on the way due in August.

Joined 28-May-10

Top Poster
10-Apr-12 3:43 pm
great attitude and good plan but how will you contain yourself if its pink, will you tell him you know?

Joined 5-Apr-12

10-Apr-12 3:46 pm

Fingers crossed for hearing pink! Update ASAP!

THINK PINK, THINK PINK, THINK PINK! HeartsHeartsFlower

Baby Bear Girl 2008, Baby Bear Girl 2010, Baby Bear Girl 2011
Hearts my girls but am Pray God sends us a Baby Bear Boy when we sway in 2013!!

Joined 19-Sep-08

Top Poster
10-Apr-12 4:03 pm
good luck tomorrow!

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Heartbroken x3 and surprise Baby Girl (02/2012)

Joined 31-Mar-11

10-Apr-12 5:19 pm

Thank you for all the well wishes. It is so amazing to have this support community. So, so amazing. I would not have made it with DS1 without this forum and y'all have been great with my preemptive strick against GD...when I don't even friggin KNOW what I'm having yet. Hearts

And haha, Ilovebeingpregnant! I will NOT contain myself if it is a girl. I will shout my "sin" from the mountaintop - and he will be so THRILLED himself, that he absolutely won't care.(And  I'll spring for the DVD so he can't be too mad he missed it.) I'm serious about the balloons lining the driveway and the streamers in the yard. Pink cake for dessert, too. 

I mean, we've been together almost 9 years. He knows how I am - and when/if I finally tell him what I did, whether it is because I find out it is a girl and I spill the beans, or I finally confess weeks/months/years from now (death bed confession?) - he will get over it in about ten seconds. Actually, he will laugh and say he suspected as much. I'm a sneaky little monkey! I mean, I'm the middle aged woman who still hunts for her Christmas presents...he has to stash them at friends' houses or put them in his safe deposit box. Happy ROFL

Kimberly

Baby Bear Boy  2009 + Baby Bear Boy 2012 (Failed sway)

I never wanted boys - was hoping for Baby Bear Girl in 2012, but I'M TAKING WHAT I'VE GOT! Heartbroken

"If you want to hear G-d laugh, tell Him your plans." - Yiddish proverb

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
10-Apr-12 5:24 pm
GL tomorrow, I hope you hear girl!

Baby Bear Girl-10/03 Baby Bear Boy-10/05 Baby Bear Girl-11/07 and finally Baby Bear Boy 10/26/10.... my family is complete!

I love my kids no matter how much they drive me insane...

~*Lucky Mom*~

Joined 20-Feb-10

Top Poster
10-Apr-12 6:08 pm

HeartHeartsHeartsHeartsHeart Pink your way!! GOOD LUCK!

Baby GirlBaby Boy

Joined 25-Jun-10

Top Poster
10-Apr-12 6:49 pm
You're too funny. :)  Good luck tomorrow!!!

Joined 11-Sep-11

11-Apr-12 7:17 am

GOOD LUCK!!!!  Your "pink explosion"  sounds like sooo much fun, I want to come shopping with you!Happy ROFL

if it is a boy, it sounds like you and your partner are wonderful people with a great relationship and you will support each other well.  Two brothers are wonderful too!

Hope you hear PINK!!!Hearts

Baby Bear Boy 1998  Baby Bear Boy  2001  Baby Bear Boy  2005  Baby Bear Boy  2008 ............Four handsome, wonderful Boys !!!!

and then.....finally.......Baby Bear Girl   Our Darling Daughter joined our family, October 2010 !!! Hearts

Page: of 2