Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Can't figure out my Intelligender result!

Joined 6-Apr-12

10-Apr-12 1:44 pm

I have emailed intelligender customer service to see what they think but haven't gotten a response and its been 15 hours :( :(  Can anyone give me their guess?  ARGH!

Joined 6-Apr-12

10-Apr-12 3:39 pm

no one? :(

Joined 9-Oct-07

Top Poster
10-Apr-12 3:44 pm

Looks yellow = girl?

Joined 9-Oct-07

Top Poster

Joined 6-Apr-12

10-Apr-12 4:33 pm

thanks :) I saw the pics on their website adn none of them really match up. in real life  it is orangish on the side edges and green in middle. wierd. just waiting on intelligender customer service, sent my pic to them :)

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

10-Apr-12 4:52 pm

Baby Bear Girl GIRL.  No doubt about it.  I'm obsessed with Intelligender.  The true boy results are usually a very dark smoke green.  This looks quite orange to me.  The color of the floating particles and particles on the bottom are not what count.  It's the majority of the color/what you can through that does count.  You are a lot more likely to get false boy results than false girl results.  What are you hoping for?  How far along are you?  If Intelligender doesn't offer to send you a new one for free, keep pestering them telling them that you are not convinced.  They will send you one that you can try again in a few weeks.  The further along you are, the more accurate they are.  They don't work for everyone, so please try not to too much faith in it.  I will however be using Intelligender again come the 10 week mark.

Good Luck Clover and Keep Us Updated

Baby Bear Girl 2008  Baby Bear Girl 2010    Finally a surprise Baby Bear Boy Due 11/22

Joined 6-Apr-12

10-Apr-12 5:09 pm

Wow these are the first girl responses I've received!     I personally don't care, I have two boys. DH wants a girl :)  I am only 10 weeks 2 days lol so if they offer to send another I'll hold off a couple weeks and see.  Every other test I've done says boy so I'm a bit shocked!

Joined 17-Dec-11

14-Apr-12 6:07 am

It looks girl but I don't trust intelligender. I had 2 boys already and was pregnant for my 3rd when I did the test, I got a CLEAR girl reading at 10 weeks and then did the test again at 17 weeks which again showed a clear girl also confirmed by the company. Went for my scan and it was a boy who is now 19 months. I provided my receipt and never got a refund. I have several friends that got incorrect reading to

Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear BoyBaby Bear BoyBaby Bear Girl  due in oct

Page: of 1