Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Just curious...

Joined 29-Jul-10

Top Poster
9-Apr-12 6:33 pm
To those of you who have brown Teddy's in your signatures; how come? Is it just privacy reasons you don't want to disclose the genders of your children? Or another reason.

Thank You God and Our Lady!

Abbey Speaks Nalls's photo.

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1m.lilypie.com/CUgKm6.png[/img][/url]

Sad Flower  12/2012 & 02/2013

Time to move on from my D

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
9-Apr-12 7:00 pm

I have wondered the same thing.

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 9-Jul-08

Top Poster
9-Apr-12 7:22 pm

Good question stickybeans! I've always wondered too...I'm thinking people maybe don't wanna be "outed" for being on here, or maybe they just don't want anyone to know so when they comment people won't know their family gender makeup and can't attack them?

I pondered doing that when I first joined the site but felt on a site like this, ful disclosure is best ;)

Baby Bear Boy '06 Baby Bear Boy '09 Baby Bear Boy '11

I'm in no way "disappointed" that I have sons, I just want the chance to raise a daughter as well. Happy Wink

Want to try for a Baby Bear Girl early next year! Pray

formerly Saggyrl11

Joined 27-Jul-06

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

9-Apr-12 11:41 pm
Havebluwantp1nktoo:

or maybe they just don't want anyone to know so when they comment people won't know their family gender makeup and can't attack them?

I have always thought this. ;)

Heart  Heart 

3 failed MS/IUI's & 2 failed MS/IVF's                                                                                                   

Very blessed

Joined 2-Jan-10

Top Poster
9-Apr-12 11:45 pm

stickybeans:
To those of you who have brown Teddy's in your signatures; how come? Is it just privacy reasons you don't want to disclose the genders of your children? Or another reason.

I don't know the answer to that, but I am happy someone finally asked this LOL!  I always wondered, too.  Happy Smile

Baby Bear Boy Our little suprise!  Baby Bear Girl High Tech Born and here! May 9, 2011 ~Thank you GIVF, IG and thank you God!~ Read my blog    igsadierose@gmail.com

Angels DO walk this Earth.  I believe in the power of Pray 100%!!   "The temptation to quite will be the greatest just before you are about to succeed"--Chinese Proverb 

Joined 23-Aug-06

Top Poster
10-Apr-12 1:31 am
Yes me too,, curious...assortment of reasons probably
Page: of 1