Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

3 1/2 months and dying to know if its a boy or girl!

Joined 6-Apr-12

6-Apr-12 11:32 pm

I posted a picture but its a 50/50 since it was too early so I'm hoping my symptoms will help.

When I found out I was pregnant I started to feel sick, althought I never did actually throw up I did gag 

I also get light headed and feel like I am going to pass out, almost every day. I went to 2 doctors and they say its just pregnancy symptoms.

I crave sweets, and fruits, and pasta

I also took a lot of chinese gender prediction tests and I got split results.

My due date is Oct 3, I concieved sometime in January, although I found out I did ovulate a week late which its kind of a surprise that I am even pregnant in the first place because we only tried when I was supposed to be ovulating, and when the doctors say I ovulated I dont even remember doing anything.

I am 24 right now, I will be 25 in June. My last period was Dec 20th. This is my first pregnancy. My next sono is my 20 week gender prediction sono which is going to be sometime in the middle of May. The suspence is killing me! 

Any Ideas???

Joined 6-Apr-12

6-Apr-12 11:38 pm

I also am covered in acne which is not typical for me what so ever. Even when I was a teenager I never had acne like this!

Joined 8-Apr-12

8-Apr-12 9:58 am
Sounds like a girl to me as I craved exactly the same things when pregnant with my two year old daughter. Do you like oh at the moment. With my daughter I couldn't get enough but with this pregnancy (twins) I can't stand it. Hope this helps .
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers Raegan Patricia Lynne Baby Girl 18 January 2010 My Beautiful Rainbow twins Nathan Jarrett Redford Baby Boy Born Sleeping - forever missed 31 May 2012 Stanley Christopher Redford Baby Boy Born Sleeping - forever missed 31 May 2012

Joined 8-Apr-12

8-Apr-12 10:02 am
*o.j lol
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers Raegan Patricia Lynne Baby Girl 18 January 2010 My Beautiful Rainbow twins Nathan Jarrett Redford Baby Boy Born Sleeping - forever missed 31 May 2012 Stanley Christopher Redford Baby Boy Born Sleeping - forever missed 31 May 2012

Joined 6-Apr-12

8-Apr-12 12:51 pm

i don't really drink it i usually just drink water i used to drink fruit juice in the begining of the pregnancy though

Page: of 1