Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Another BOY;( Ultrasound pic 14 weeks

Joined 26-Mar-12

4-Apr-12 2:35 pm

So I paid to have this gender scan done and oh BOY do I wish I didn't. I really thought it was a girl this time;( It does not seem like I will ever have a daughter. I am pretty upset

Alicia

Joined 3-May-10

Top Poster
4-Apr-12 2:59 pm

It might be too early to tell. I've heard 14 week u/s pictures aren't as reliable as 16+ or nub shots between 11-13. ((HUGS))

Baby Boy'06 Baby Boy'08 No Swaying

(((^Baby Boy^))) 6.11 - Sway and Pray +Supps+ Tons of Dairy + Avoiding No-No's= Failed Sway

Baby Boy-Hard Core Sway- Failed.

Joined 26-Mar-12

4-Apr-12 3:03 pm

Looks like a BIG FAT turtle head to me;( The only cheeseburger I will be getting is the ones at BK;( this really blows

Joined 19-Mar-08

Top Poster
4-Apr-12 4:34 pm
I'm sorry.  Hugs Violet

Baby Boy ~ 9 Baby Boy ~ 5  Baby Girl ~ born Oct.30, 2012!!!

Joined 5-Feb-12

5-Apr-12 3:34 am

Sorry you haven't been told your DG.

But congratulations on your baby, lucky lady!

Let yourself grieve for what you want, but try not to let it colour the rest of your pregnancy. Keep talking through it.

x

Joined 5-Apr-12

5-Apr-12 10:20 am

When I was pregnant with DD3..I was so sure she was a he. I even asked my OB if he would do my 20 week ultrasound a little early, at 18 weeks so I could find out the gender on mine & DH's anniversary. I thought what a present to find out we are expecting our first son!! WRONG. Baby girl #3. I cried & cried...it really made for an unhappy anniversary (We had the u/s done at 8:30 in the morning) I was 30 weeks before I ever found a name i liked. It was hard coming up with ANOTHER girl name. There is hope though...DD3 is now 4 months old & I couldnt imagine life without her...dont get me wrong I still REALLY want my boy..but i love her so much.

Did you sway for a girl?

Baby Bear Girl 2008, Baby Bear Girl 2010, Baby Bear Girl 2011
Hearts my girls but am Pray God sends us a Baby Bear Boy when we sway in 2013!!

Joined 8-Mar-09

Top Poster
5-Apr-12 10:29 am

I think your potty shot looks really similar to mine at 12 weeks (you can find them in the ultrasound forum) I am also convinced its a boy eventhough its early x

Joined 31-Mar-11

5-Apr-12 1:43 pm

I'm so sorry, Lala. :( Cry all you want.

Kimberly

Baby Bear Boy  2009 + Baby Bear Boy 2012 (Failed sway)

I never wanted boys - was hoping for Baby Bear Girl in 2012, but I'M TAKING WHAT I'VE GOT! Heartbroken

"If you want to hear G-d laugh, tell Him your plans." - Yiddish proverb

Joined 31-Mar-12

5-Apr-12 4:00 pm

I did the same thing, only at 16 weeks. I was so sure this one was my lil girl! Still kinda (not much) holding out hope that it still is. When they said boy, I'm thinking nope you gotta be wrong. But mind looked pretty dead on too! If this one of mine truly is another boy it makes a total for 5 for me. I know how it feels. I want my daughter sooooooooooooooo badly! 

Don't bottle up your emotions though! And know that if you ever need to talk, you have a place to come. With people who understand! 

-hugs-

Joined 21-Jun-11

Top Poster
5-Apr-12 4:48 pm
Sorry you didn't hear Girl. The same thing happened to us.. boy at our 15 week u/s when I was soooo sure it was our girl. I was shocked. I will say that the tears and sadness did go away and I am eagerly awaiting to meet this little one in 6-7 weeks or so. I don't know if I am okay with thinking of not trying just once more for a girl.. but I also don't know if I can handle 4 boys! How many boys do you have now? Hope you are feeling better!!

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

6-Apr-12 2:19 pm
im sorry you didn't hear girl but huge congrats on a healthy baby boy. mine will most likely be born sooner rather then later. im 27 weeks so im looking at months and months in the nicu, he probably won't be beathing well and they told me i might want to prepare for resisitation attempts. i know it isn't want you wanted but a healthy term baby is better then watching your child struggle for life. good luck and congrats!

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken

Page: of 1