Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Confused about so many swaying options...

Joined 3-Apr-12

3-Apr-12 11:29 am

Im not TTC (yet) I have 3 daughters, DH & I plan to have one more...inwhich we are planning to do a boy sway. We plan to start trying sometime next year...but for now, i plan to educate myself on boy swaying so im prepared when the time comes to start so HOPEFULLY i will get my boy!!!

I see so much talk of taking supplements..do you have to take the supplements?

Im VERY confused about "ions" I see some women talk about "leaving the TV on, cell phone by the bed, etc" how do these things contribute to swaying & what are the best ions for swaying blue?

I think I understand why I have 3 girls. We dont eat a lot of red meat, i dont like bananas, i dont eat much salt, etc. Guess im a recipe for a little girl maker.

Any advice on swaying blue would be so helpful..im really lost. I also see a lot of talk about "0+12"...which i dont understand. I also saw today where someone said shettles method isnt true...i thought to acheive boy you wanted to BD at same time of O?

Baby Bear Girl April 2008- Kaylee    Baby Bear Girl March 2010- Kennedy   Baby Bear Girl December 2011- Khloe   
Planning to TTC #4 sometime in 2013 we plan to SWAY & Pray for God to send us a Baby Bear Boy to complete us!

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
7-Apr-12 9:43 am
please read the FAQ section and you will get all the factors for swaying blue, and most of your questions will be answered there. When you are ready, they are threads called "TTC boy in [current month]" when all the ladies who are trying to ttc a boy are hanging out together and helping out each other. The lateste one ie Ttc boy in April. good luck on planning your sway!

my beautiful DDs Baby Girl 2009  Baby Girl 2010 Heartbroken gone December 2011

Baby Boy born 2012! believe strongly that Biorhythm & Moon gender & Praying got me my son My boy sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/243561.aspx

Joined 14-May-11

17-Apr-12 1:22 pm

Yes, the FAQ have so much information.  It is overwhelming.  You don't HAVE to do any of the things, but taking supplements, changing your diet, ions... all that can contribute to a boy. 

Hannah, 23 year old mother to two beautiful girls.  

Baby Bear Girl  2010 Baby Bear Girl 2011 Pray Baby Bear Boy in 2013!

Page: of 1