Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Dreaming, could you take peek too please? Ramzi Predictions Pretty Please 5w6d

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

2-Apr-12 5:04 pm

Hello and thank you very much for your precious time.  The doctor confirmed that this image was not flipped.

Have a great day,

Nikki

Full-size image

Baby Bear Girl 2008  Baby Bear Girl 2010    Finally a surprise Baby Bear Boy Due 11/22

Joined 13-Jan-12

3-Apr-12 1:45 pm
Only a guess but I'd say Baby Boy due to baby being on the right :-)
Mum to a beautiful Baby Girl ' 2011. TTC - Boy. BFP 9th March 2012! Our little bundle is due Nov 2012. We are praying for a healthy baby. Confirmed Baby Boy We are over the moon and cannot wait to meet him! We really are 'totally blessed'. Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 2-Jan-12

Top Poster
3-Apr-12 7:06 pm
so basically he told you that the right of the pic is your left side? i am just trying to understand what you mean by not flipped before i take my guess.
Baby Boy (8) Jayden Joseph 2004 & Baby Girl Willow Rose Catherine due Aug 29th 2012!!!!

Joined 2-Jan-12

Top Poster
3-Apr-12 7:11 pm
if that's the case, which im assuming it is because it'd have to be transvaginal at 5w6d - I'd say BOY because of the fact that the placenta would be off to the left of the photo which if held against your uterus *facing out* would be your right.
Full-size image
Baby Boy (8) Jayden Joseph 2004 & Baby Girl Willow Rose Catherine due Aug 29th 2012!!!!

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-Apr-12 7:16 pm

I'm really not sure.  I'm sorry.  I was very nervous that the Dr. would judge me for asking.  I thought that I asked is left/left and right/right.  But, now I don't think I did.  I think I just asked if it was a true representation of what was going on in my body.  Thank you very much for taking a look for me.

Baby Bear Girl 2008  Baby Bear Girl 2010    Finally a surprise Baby Bear Boy Due 11/22

Joined 2-Jan-12

Top Poster
3-Apr-12 7:19 pm
it likely is... like mine are. Meaning if i were to look at you straight on, the left of the pic would be your right. Like taking a picture of you on the inside from the outside (standing in front of you). which means boy :)

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-Apr-12 7:21 pm

I'm crossing my fingers that you hear girl next week.

Good Luck Clover!

Joined 2-Jan-12

Top Poster
3-Apr-12 7:22 pm
thank you, im really hoping!!

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Apr-12 1:41 pm

Bumping for Dreaming and anyone else kind enough to take a guess.  Thank you!

Time to move on from my D

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
18-Apr-12 2:09 pm

Since this is transvaginal and around 6 wks, then they are usually in transverse so I am gonna just assume just that and I would say BOY!  

I hope we are right!!   Your going for a NT scan, right?  I can't remember if you said something before!  Sorry! Lol

I wish I would have gotten a 6wk scan :(   It would have least gave me something to obsess about!   HAHA! Stick out tongue

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Apr-12 2:33 pm

Oh wow, thank you Dreaming!  I almost got robbed of my 6wk scan.  At my first scan, I was too early and they she only saw a sac (no heartbeat yet and nothing she could measure.)  She told me to come back in nearly month due to her vacation time (an eternity and would my scan would be too far along for Ramzi!)  A week later, I went back to the office to treat my existing bronchitis.  I begged for her to take another look to see if we could see the heartbeat.  Low and behold, not only did we get to see heartbeat, but she measured me at 5w6d - perfect for the Ramzi guesses I was vying for.  Persistence pays of.  I've never had a NT scan.  Last I checked, my insurance doesn't cover them.

Page: of 1