Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

My Plan for a Blue Sway - what do you think?

Kobra

Joined 8-Feb-10

Top Poster
2-Apr-12 4:36 pm

Hello Ladies,

I have been reading and learning a lot from this website in my preparation for a sway in a couple of months. Here is my more or less detailed sway plan. What do you think? Any suggestions on how to make it better and up my chances for conceiving a boy? I am very nervous and scared. It will probably be our last baby, so I am trying to do my best with this sway. DH is also very supportive and is doing the diet and supps with me. We want to TTC at the end of June, so we will be on the diet and supps for a solid 3 months before our attempt.

Lifestyle changes:

- Muscle building excersizes for me and DH.

- Strict IG diet for me and DH, this includes eating mostly tomatoes, potatoes, red meat, iceberg lettuce, potato chips, V8 and lemon water, gelatin, Stevia sweetener, and any other things that are listed on the boy dier in Tier 1 and 2 mostly. I am also adding 2 table spoons of Nutritional Yeast flakes to one of my means.

-  Daily supplements for me: 1 Potassium pill, 2 gelatin capsule, 3 Fertile CM capsules, 2 fish oil capsuls, 1 vitamin e, 800mcg folic acid, 50mg Zinc, 2 tablets of Alka-Zeltzer Gold, 900mg False Unicorn, Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen.

- Daily supplements for DH: 6 ginseng capsules, 2 fish oil capsuls, 1 vitamin e, 800mcg folic acid, 50mg Zinc, 2 tablets of Alka-Zeltzer Original, B12 vitamin, Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} CoQ-10 cardio formula and L-carnitine.

Also, the month that we will actully start to TTC, I plan to be taking 400mg Robitussin and Tribulus Terrestris tables for me and DH on a daily basis in addition to the bag of pills that we are currently taking Yuck.

We also just got all the equipment that we will need for the MSU at home: Microscope, incubator,digital pH tester. I have not yet had a chance to measure our pH levels, but the goal will be to raise to as high as possible. Hopefully toat least 8.5 for me and 9+ for DH.

The week of attempt I plan to do the BSF and O 3x a dayto raise my pH. We will have to abstain for 3-4 days and I will have DH drink some energy drink and either ice his jewels or take a cold shower before he gives a sample. As soon as I get a surge on my CBFM, we plan to DTD, collect DH's sample and do the sort. If the sort is successful, I want to do a BSF, wait 1 hr., insert the IC with a bit of EW, have a couple of Big Os and cover with an electrical blanket on low heat setting. I will probably need to try to change the ions in an many wasy as possible since I checked and I will O in the new or waxing moon for next 8 months Tongue Tied Maybe having the air conditioning on and a laptop on my tummy will be enough to counteract all those negative ions. After the attempt, I plan to again do the BSF every 4 hours until confirmed O.

I am worried about two points: I will O in waxing moon in June. I read somewhere here that Tamara advises not to TTC for a boy in the summer months in a new moon phase because of all the negative ions. But unfortunately, my O always falls on the new moon phases for the next 8-9 months. And since we live in California, there are no major season differences. It feels just like summer here till the end of December. Do you think it will be a big problem? Or should I just go by my pH and if it's high, then do the attempt?

Another thing that keeps me worried is whether I will be able to predict my exact ovulation date. I have never done charting and temping before. I have started a week ago and don't have a clue on how to read the results. I bought the CBFM, so hopefully that will take a mystery out of it.

Hope my plan gives other ladies some ideas who are trying to conceive a boy too. Lots of blue dust Baby Bear Boy.

In Hearts with my girls and waiting for my little man to complete our family.

Baby Girl - 2007  Baby Girl - 2010   Swayed for a boy and am expecting a Baby BoyHearts in April 2013

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

2-Apr-12 8:05 pm
That sounds like a very great and thoughtful sway!! Good luck to you! I do know some of the diet and supplements can change your cycles, but as long as they stay consistent even if they go longer or shorter if they stay close to the same each month I'd say your will be fine. I'm always 28 days so I hope with all my diet and supplements it doesnt change because I've only been doing it 3 weeks so I don't know if it'll change this month or not. Sounds like you will have a great sway attempt! Keep us posted. And as far as being in the summer, plenty of boys are conceived in the summer and with all the solar flares happening this year and all your +ion I bet you can counter anything - . I live in Texas and completely understand the hot weather!!
"I may be small but I matter. Teach me. Love me. Believe in me. Because with your guidance, one day, when I'm all grown up, I will be someone amazing"

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 21-Apr-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-Apr-12 4:46 pm

Hi Kobra,

All sounds great!!! I started temping also last month. I'm using fertility friend and it reads your information for you. Really helpful.

I also use a CBFM, but I like to back it up with CB OPKs and cheapie opks.  I use cheapie opks from day 10- until it gets darker then I test with a CB opk to confirm with a smiley. I normally get my surge at 10 pm so my monitor doesn't pick it up until the following morning. Most women apparently O around the 30 hours after their first opk....so I wait 12 hours after my first smiley to be in boy zone 12-24hours before O.

Your supps and drinks are all fantastic. 

I wish you lots of blue dust and I look forward to hearing how your attempt goes.....if your EW sinks please read my previous posts for some ideas to help.Happy Wink

Baby Bear Girl #1 2006 & Baby Bear Girl #2 2007 Baby Bear Girl #3 2010 Heartbroken2012 and a  Baby Bear Boy born in May 2013. Thank you Ingender!!!!!!!!!!!

my sway link - http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/255089.aspx

Joined 21-Apr-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

4-Apr-12 4:01 pm

It just a saying to me....I wisk Kobra lots of boy dust then!!

My girls wear whatever colour they like ( which is not pink at the moment) and we have train sets, cars, dinosurs etc.....no gender conditioning in my house!!

Baby Bear Girl #1 2006 & Baby Bear Girl #2 2007 Baby Bear Girl #3 2010 Heartbroken2012 and a  Baby Bear Boy born in May 2013. Thank you Ingender!!!!!!!!!!!

Kobra

Joined 8-Feb-10

Top Poster
5-Apr-12 10:11 am

Thanks Wasabi and babybleux32!

I have been on the supps for 2 weeks now, so I can't tell yet whether they have affected my cycles or not. I sure hope that they do, since I'd love to get into that full moon phase for my Os. I am not sure how much importance I should give the full moon though. I heard there are some people that don't get affected by the moon at all. Honestly, I feel like I am constantly bombarded only by positive ions, since I always feel tired and sleepy, and frustrated - no matter whether it's summer, winter, or anything inbetween... full or new moon... LOL.

I read that one could take a birth control pill to shift the O, but since I have never in my life taken BCs, I am afraid that it might affect me in some way and I won't be able to become pg at all! Tongue Tied

We finally calibrated our digital pH tester and will be measuring mine and DH's pH tonight. I guess once we have an idea of what it is, we will see whether we need to REALLY work hard on getting it up or whether it's already in the safe zone. Do you girls track your pH on a regular basis?

Baby Girl - 2007  Baby Girl - 2010   Swayed for a boy and am expecting a Baby BoyHearts in April 2013

Joined 21-Apr-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

5-Apr-12 4:49 pm

Hi kobra,

I only track my PH  on the week of O. Before my attempt I use an Instead cup to collect a sample as I find that the BS makes my cervical discharge too watery to collect and also I get a better idea as it is closer to my cervix.

With the moon....I only looks at what sign the moon is in....boy or girl. I normally O around the new moon too.

GL kobra....digital ph testers are great. They make testing the EW so easy!!

Joined 17-Feb-10

Top Poster
5-Apr-12 4:52 pm
sounds like an amazing attempt good luck xx

Baby Girl2005Baby Girl2006Baby Girl2008Baby Girl2009Baby Boy2010 and another boy completed our family in 2013

Kobra

Joined 8-Feb-10

Top Poster
5-Apr-12 5:52 pm

I just read at the Gender Dreaming website that someone potentially got a salmonella infection in their uterus, supposedly from the egg white. I don't know how much of this is true, but it sure made me think twice about using the raw EW in my attempt. What I now plan to do is pasteurize the eggs before the actual attempt using the method cited by Tamara. I recommend anyone thinking of using EW do the same, just to be on the safe side.

Thanks for sharing the IC cup trick for testing pH. I can't wait to finally learn what my natural pH is. We will test tonight after all the callibration is done. My feeling is it will be 4.5 or maybe 5, since I used to eat a lot of the girl diet foods, which are acidifying.

Thanks, Hopefullycomplete! Wow - I so long for that feeling of hopefully soon being complete. We just need that bouncy baby boy to round off our family. Pray

Joined 11-Apr-12

12-Apr-12 10:38 pm

Hi girls,

I was thinking of taking the sample with my hand to do the PH testing..do you think IC cup trick will be better?

Baby Girl2007  Baby Boyttc2012

Joined 21-Apr-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

13-Apr-12 7:16 am

Welcome, my new avatar and GL with your attempt.

You  can use your finger to sweep your cervix and then test the sample. If that works for you, then you won't need to use an IC. I find the IC gives you a good amount to test.  I use a Hanna digital PH tester. GL

Page: of 1