Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

TTC Boy in April

Joined 14-Jul-07

Top Poster
1-Apr-12 1:39 pm

Figured I would move on to the next month ......I'm now on CD1 starting drinks & supps again....Hoping for a nice January Baby Boy!!Happy Smile

Baby Bear Girl 00'Baby Bear Girl04'Baby Bear Girl06'Baby Bear Girl08'   & Baby Bear Boy 13' Thank You God!!  & Thank you Tamara & all the IG ladies for all your help!! Love Ya!  

My Sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/251773.aspx

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

1-Apr-12 1:47 pm
Sorry no BFP!!!! If I get a BFP I will be due in January as well. It's my and my brothers birthday month! Are you going to do anything different this time? I am starting my drinks tomorrow (cd5 for me). And I am going to do bs finger the week of O, just trig to plan out our BDing and I'm getting nervous!!! Good luck this month be great to have a January due date buddy if I get my BFP!
"She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.." 1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 14-Jul-07

Top Poster
1-Apr-12 2:21 pm

Thank you...I just started supps & drinks today CD1 ..I'm not sure of my attempt yet though...I think I may try more of a natural attempt this time..I'm not sure why my attempt's aren't working I've alway's gotten pregnant so quickly..pretty sure it has to do with the ew though..I may focus more on timing than anythingHappy Smile  Hoping we both can be due date buddies...when is your attempt?

Baby Bear Girl 00'Baby Bear Girl04'Baby Bear Girl06'Baby Bear Girl08'   & Baby Bear Boy 13' Thank You God!!  & Thank you Tamara & all the IG ladies for all your help!! Love Ya!  

lana

Joined 12-Oct-11

1-Apr-12 2:26 pm
needalil prince:

Figured I would move on to the next month ......I'm now on CD1 starting drinks & supps again....Hoping for a nice January Baby Boy!!Happy Smile

oh, sorry you didn't get your bfp!!! good luck in april!!! i can't believe I'm in the 2ww, after a very sloppy attempt. I'm still gone hang out here because i know I'm not gonna get a bfp. most likely ill be trying again in april! good luck all!!
Baby Bear Girl2007 Baby Bear Girl2010 PrayBaby Bear Boy

Ness

Joined 20-Aug-11

Top Poster
1-Apr-12 4:28 pm

Sorry about the bfn maybe January will be a better month for your blue bfp :)

Exciting for me that this forum exsists at the end of the month my next cycle begins and we are definately starting to try then for our blue. I really hope that this month has very good blue vibes for everyone who is trying :)

Does anyone know much about the lunar phases for the next few months?

My daughters are my world

Sway4Son

Joined 14-Sep-11

Top Poster
1-Apr-12 5:29 pm

needalil prince:

Thank you...I just started supps & drinks today CD1 ..I'm not sure of my attempt yet though...I think I may try more of a natural attempt this time..I'm not sure why my attempt's aren't working I've alway's gotten pregnant so quickly..pretty sure it has to do with the ew though..I may focus more on timing than anythingHappy Smile  Hoping we both can be due date buddies...when is your attempt?

Even I don't want to use EW this attempt. I think it is screwing up my result. I 'm waiting on AF tomorrow . :-(

Baby Bear Girl 1,Baby Bear Girl 2  and TTC Baby Bear Boy in 2012

My Charts

Joined 14-Jul-07

Top Poster
1-Apr-12 6:43 pm

sway4son"]

[quote user="needalil prince:

[/quote]Even I don't want to use EW this attempt. I think it is screwing up my result. I 'm waiting on AF tomorrow . :-(

Gl Sway...FX for your BFP! ! Don't lose hope yetHappy Smile

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

1-Apr-12 8:24 pm
Needalil prince- I have decided to not use EW. Just hear a lot of people having mc or not getting BFP. I am usually very regular with perfect 28 day cycles so here is my plan.. We will DTD tomorrow and Saturday morning giving us 4-5 day abstinence and I am HOPING I predicted my O correct and will O on the 11 or 12. I will be using opk's twice a day from now to O, and doing diet although I eat cheese and have coffee I the am (and no I can't skip my coffee, lol!) I am doing all my supps, gelatin, and will do bs finger twice a day the week I'm fertile.. I just don't want to do much more than that as getting a BFP is more important to me right this second, lol... Although if I do not get BFP this month I will try in may and if not then, then I will wait until January to try again for an oct/nov baby! Good luck to you! How long are you cycles? When is your attempt?
"She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.." 1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

1-Apr-12 8:27 pm
Iana- oh I bet you get your BFP this month!!! What CD are you on? When do you plan to test?

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

1-Apr-12 8:30 pm
Sway for son- sorry your attempts havent been successful!!! Fx for you TTC this month!! Hoping4hubby- welcome and gl this month! What do you plan to do for your attempt?

lana

Joined 12-Oct-11

1-Apr-12 9:10 pm
babybleux32:
Iana- oh I bet you get your BFP this month!!! What CD are you on? When do you plan to test?
today is cd 20, I'm hoping i do get that bfp. but i feel lie my attempt was sloppy,so i doubt it. i think ill test in a week! lol

lana

Joined 12-Oct-11

1-Apr-12 9:11 pm
sway4son:
Even I don't want to use EW this attempt. I think it is screwing up my result. I 'm waiting on AF tomorrow . :-(
fx for you sway!! hopefully af won't show, hey u never know right!!! if not this month next, maybe ew don't work for everyone! gl

Ness

Joined 20-Aug-11

Top Poster
1-Apr-12 9:55 pm

Thanks babybleux, doing opk's, BBT, cm checking and doing no dairy as much as possible, heaps of salt, supps of iron,folate, b12, royal jelly, EPO, vitamin E and fish oil. Not to sure about doing the robitussin or not yet as the royal jelly does the same thing supposedly, lots of the ig fruit juice listed and jelly. So heres hoping it works. What are you doing for your attempt? Saw your post about trying for a January baby, any reason you want january? :)

My daughters are my world

Joined 14-Jul-07

Top Poster
1-Apr-12 10:18 pm

babybleux32:
Needalil prince- I have decided to not use EW. Just hear a lot of people having mc or not getting BFP. I am usually very regular with perfect 28 day cycles so here is my plan.. We will DTD tomorrow and Saturday morning giving us 4-5 day abstinence and I am HOPING I predicted my O correct and will O on the 11 or 12. I will be using opk's twice a day from now to O, and doing diet although I eat cheese and have coffee I the am (and no I can't skip my coffee, lol!) I am doing all my supps, gelatin, and will do bs finger twice a day the week I'm fertile.. I just don't want to do much more than that as getting a BFP is more important to me right this second, lol... Although if I do not get BFP this month I will try in may and if not then, then I will wait until January to try again for an oct/nov baby! Good luck to you! How long are you cycles? When is your attempt?

I too can"t give up my coffee Happy Smile I usually O CD16 or CD17 my cycle lasts 29 day's. I think if we keep up the Bsf the odds are still pretty good...I will probably take my chances atleast I will have a better chance getting pregnant...still so undecided on my next attempt thoughConfused  This is my last baby so I want to make sure I tried everything possible. Hope all goes well with your attemptHappy Smile

Joined 5-Feb-12

2-Apr-12 1:43 am

Hi all

I'm still in the 2ww, due AF on 9th April, so am waiting until then to test. If it's a BFN I'm going to take a month or so off, we're onto month 8 and it's getting me down.

Good luck everyone

x

Page: of 42