Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

My blue sway failed and now I'm feeling so down.

Joined 17-Aug-10

28-Mar-12 7:54 am
Found out we're having another girl today and I am totally shattered. Coming from a family full of girls I long for a boy and dream of shopping for boys clothes and toys. Now this dream is gone as this will be our last baby. I hate myself for feeling so down but what can I do I am so heart broken [:'(]

Stacey

Heartbroken2006,  Baby Bear Girl2008,  Heartbroken2010,  Heartbroken2011,  expecting Baby Bear GirlAug2012

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
28-Mar-12 8:02 am

Sorry you didn't hear boy. Your little girl will love a sister. I have three boys and am longing for a daughter. There are NO granddaughters in my side of the family. Only 6 grandsons!  Surprise  My and my two older brothers, we all have boys. I am currently pregnant with SURPRISE #4, and I am praying and praying that this is finally my little girl!

I hope the GD is brief and know that once she is here..  she will be the light of your life! 

Good Luck! 

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Kia

Joined 26-Nov-11

28-Mar-12 9:33 am

So sorry that you did not hear blue it's even harder when you try and sway because it seems as though the odds are in your favor. Anything is possible though maybe your baby boy will be next or in the near future. Try not to feel down and look on the bright side she is healthyHappy

Baby Bear Girl 1994 Baby Bear Boy 1998 Heartbroken miscarriage 08/11

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

28-Mar-12 11:30 am
we swayed for 10 years and failed everytime. i ended up with 7 daughters, although 2 went to live in heaven. even though i wished for a son, im not sorry i had those girls. they have my heart. they play well together. they love each other. they come up here to the hospital to visit me and ask me if i need anything or if they can rub my feet. they kiss my i.v spot. i finally got my baby boy but at what cost?

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little on her way!

Joined 16-Mar-12

28-Mar-12 12:38 pm

I don't blame you for being upset, Stacey. However, even though I'm suffering GD as well over a potential second girl, I have faith that it will get better once they actually arrive, as the ladies on here say. (This is my last baby also- my career and patience cannot take another child)...Big Hugs to you....and hopefully things will improve as time goes on....

Baby Girl- 2002

Praying for Baby Bear Boy 9/2012

Joined 17-Aug-10

28-Mar-12 5:17 pm

Thank you ladies. I know I will love this baby once I get over GD and I know I will with all your support. I had a cry late last night at the thought of not able to fulfill my dream of ever having a son and that cuts me like a blade. I went to pick up DD from school yesterday and couldn't help looking at all the little boys with their moms. I feel like such a failure and now all I want to do hide from everyone. I also feel guilty for feeling this way because I don't want my baby to feel unwanted, oh please help me God, help me through this. I prayed so much for a son and was let down before and now again. I know God is testing my faith and I hope I can pass the test.

Ladies please post your words of wisdom, I really need help and support to pass the test.

I feel so lonely and so empty and coming on here to read all your posts are the only thing I find that can ease my pain right now.

Love you all Hearts.

Stacey

Heartbroken2006,  Baby Bear Girl2008,  Heartbroken2010,  Heartbroken2011,  expecting Baby Bear GirlAug2012

Joined 17-Aug-10

28-Mar-12 5:17 pm

Thank you ladies. I know I will love this baby once I get over GD and I know I will with all your support. I had a cry late last night at the thought of not able to fulfill my dream of ever having a son and that cuts me like a blade. I went to pick up DD from school yesterday and couldn't help looking at all the little boys with their moms. I feel like such a failure and now all I want to do hide from everyone. I also feel guilty for feeling this way because I don't want my baby to feel unwanted, oh please help me God, help me through this. I prayed so much for a son and was let down before and now again. I know God is testing my faith and I hope I can pass the test.

Ladies please post your words of wisdom, I really need help and support to pass the test.

I feel so lonely and so empty and coming on here to read all your posts are the only thing I find that can ease my pain right now.

Love you all Hearts.

Stacey

Joined 17-Aug-10

28-Mar-12 7:12 pm

I am praying for you newbaby2011. Please give your little son a kiss for me and I am sure he will stay in until at least 36 weeks. God can see your courage and perseverance and will bless this child and grant you a healthy son.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Pray

Stacey

Joined 17-Aug-10

I am praying for you newbaby2011. Please give your little son a kiss for me and I am sure he will stay in until at least 36 weeks. God can see your courage and perseverance and will bless this child and grant you a healthy son.

Stacey

Joined 17-Aug-10

Stacey

Joined 17-Aug-10

29-Mar-12 5:44 pm
Cried the whole day yestersday but still can't get DH to agree to another baby.....so there goes my dream of raising a son. I know I will give all my love to DD2 and just hope that God will somehow bless me with a son in the near future. Ladies with experience in getting DH to agree to one more try. How did you change his mind around? Please advice.....I need your help here. I have to have TTC BLUE again as my next focus to feel better. Don't know if you can understand that or not.

Stacey

Stillwanttwomore....

Joined 3-Oct-10

Top Poster
30-Mar-12 10:17 am

HI StaceyQ,

Congratulations on your pregnancy, and I hope you start to feel better soon :)

A little history on my situation is that my DH did not want any kids and 10 years later we have 7 in the house.  I would not give up on your dreams for lots of babies.  I know that if my DH said no, I would have resented him for a very long time.  I remember that one time I sat him sown and told him, we are having a lot of kids and if you don't like it, too bad.  And that was the end of the conversation.  I made it very clear that we are going to have more kids or he wouldn't have me.  I know that sounds harsh, but I think that sometimes men do not realize the intensity that some women have for children, whether it be boy or girl.  And I don't think that then can understand as they don't have the kids.  BUt you need to make it very clear how much this really means to you.

Take care,

Joined 21-May-11

30-Mar-12 7:21 pm
Hi stacey i know exactly how you fell, after i was told am having baby girl number 2 i felt that was the end of my life i hided at home for days i lost so much weight i hated my self so much fo getting only girls i was angry with my self and every one around me i wished i could die yes to this point i always wanted a boy how could this happend to me am having number 2 there must be some thing wrong ,i couldnt speak of my anger even to the closest people even to my mum she use to scream at me and every one close they start to tell me i must be so crazy God will bring some thing very bad upon me becase am not thanking to him this great blessing, so when the time came to give birth and i gave bith naturally to no.2 (i had C.section for girl one) Oh stacy the love i felt for that girl a baby a few minutes old she didnt remove her eyes frommy eyes even doctors were laughing at her every where they turn her she stile giving me this eye contact her eyes were like speaking to me telling me (mum plz love me mum plz dont be mad iam agirl ) she were like an angel in every way a baby whos afew days old she never wakeup at night she were so quite. I loved her i was so in love with her ....and till now iam after shes almost five my husband the other day came speaking to me telling me he was so scared for that girl he use to watch me with out me knowing he thought i will hurt her in any way LOL, trust me you will love this little girl so much stacey so much . Good luck

Baby Girl2003,  Baby Girl2006,  Baby Boy due Aug/12

Thank you God for my 3 children.

Joined 17-Aug-10

31-Mar-12 6:04 am

Oh tiffany, I wish I am as tough as you and state what I want out loud to DH but I don't think I can. I told him I feel incomplete wihout a son and he said I shouldn't have gender preferences, that I should be proud to be able to have children because many couples are childless. I don't think I can make him understand how much I want a son.

Thank you for sharing your story and congrats on your success.

Stacey

Joined 17-Aug-10

31-Mar-12 6:19 am

farahm, thank you for put down in words all my feelings. You'd describe exatly how I feel for me and I do feel very guilty. I've been asking God for forgiveness and had started to tell baby how much I loved her. I so don't want baby to think that I am mad at her or don't love her bbecause I do love her in my heart. I too have c-section with DD1 and have been thinking about going natural this time if position is right. The main reason for wanting to go natural this time is because I hope to get pregnant again sooner. I would love to know more about your experience with natural birth and if you recommend it.

Congrats on your blue news. Did you sway this time??

Stacey

Page: of 3