Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Does which side you have pain on matter?

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

27-Mar-12 1:41 pm

Hi, I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and all of my expanding pains are on my right.  With both of my DD's, these pains were on the left.  Could this have anything to do with Ramzi theory?  Did any of you ladies notice a corralation between early pregnancy cramps (left or right) and gender?

Thanks for your time,

Nikki

Baby Bear Girl 2008  Baby Bear Girl 2010    Finally a surprise Baby Bear Boy Due 11/22

Joined 21-May-11

28-Mar-12 2:05 am
Hi Nikki am 19 weeks pregnant just found out am expecting my first boy, the pain was on my right side and with my girls i wasnt sure both were not planed pregnancies good luck

Baby Girl2003,  Baby Girl2006,  Baby Boy due Aug/12

Thank you God for my 3 children.

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

2-Apr-12 5:36 pm

Cool.  Thank you for telling me :-)

Baby Bear Girl 2008  Baby Bear Girl 2010    Finally a surprise Baby Bear Boy Due 11/22

Joined 13-Jan-12

3-Apr-12 2:23 pm
PuppyDogTailDreams:

Hi, I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and all of my expanding pains are on my right.  With both of my DD's, these pains were on the left.  Could this have anything to do with Ramzi theory?  Did any of you ladies notice a corralation between early pregnancy cramps (left or right) and gender?

Thanks for your time,

Nikki

Hi Nikki, I am 7 weeks pregnant and early on I experienced pain on my right side when it felt like the embryo was implanting. I've just had an early ultrasound and the tech said baby is nearer my right ovary then left? So I think baby is my baby is on the right side. As for gender, I'll let you know in 9 weeks time. Hoping you have a healthy pregnancy :-)
Mum to a beautiful Baby Girl ' 2011. TTC - Boy. BFP 9th March 2012! Our little bundle is due Nov 2012. We are praying for a healthy baby. Confirmed Baby Boy We are over the moon and cannot wait to meet him! We really are 'totally blessed'. Lilypie Maternity tickers

#5 coming July 2015 ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
3-Apr-12 5:51 pm

I have felt most of the twinges/pains on my left side. I don't remember with my sons. Also, around 6-7 dpo (and sex)..I felt a burning digging pain on my left lower side.. I am 99.9% positive that it was implantation. 

Hope you get your boy and I get my girl!  Good Luck!  

When do you find out?

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching
bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and
songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Angela

Joined 20-Jul-11

Top Poster
3-Apr-12 6:26 pm
When I had all three of my boys it was always on the right. This one- a girl is left

Baby Bear Boy  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy  Baby Bear GirlBorn Aug 5, 2012 at 39 weeks 5 days

#5 coming July 2015 ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
3-Apr-12 6:44 pm

Canadianttc#4:
When I had all three of my boys it was always on the right. This one- a girl is left

Ooohhh..  this gives me some hope! Pray

Pray for PINK!  

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 13-Jan-12

7-Apr-12 5:44 pm
DreamingofXX:

I have felt most of the twinges/pains on my left side. I don't remember with my sons. Also, around 6-7 dpo (and sex)..I felt a burning digging pain on my left lower side.. I am 99.9% positive that it was implantation. 

When do you find out?

Hi XX, I won't know for definite until I have a gender scan which is 8 weeks away. The wait is killing me. What about you, are you going to find out what you're having? Definitely sounds like baby has implanted on your left, Exciting!!! Fingers crossed for you x
Mum to a beautiful Baby Girl ' 2011. TTC - Boy. BFP 9th March 2012! Our little bundle is due Nov 2012. We are praying for a healthy baby. Confirmed Baby Boy We are over the moon and cannot wait to meet him! We really are 'totally blessed'. Lilypie Maternity tickers

#5 coming July 2015 ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
7-Apr-12 11:58 pm

Totally Blessed"][quote user="DreamingofXX:

When do you find out?

[/quote] Hi XX, I won't know for definite until I have a gender scan which is 8 weeks away. The wait is killing me. What about you, are you going to find out what you're having? Definitely sounds like baby has implanted on your left, Exciting!!! Fingers crossed for you x

YES! I am def finding out!  The suspense is killing me! I want to know now!  I am PRAYING it's a girl, but will be blessed either way. This LO wasn't technically supposed to be here!  haha   This pregnancy was a major surprise!   I was on BC patch and I was charting to avoid pregnancy and I thought I had O'd already. Hmm  Lol

I am 10 wks prego and I have a 17 wk old son. Lol    Major surprise pregnancy.

Hearts

#5 coming July 2015 ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
18-May-12 9:06 pm

hey puppy!   Stick out tongue   (your name is long!)  Lol 

Hey, do you still get all or most of your pains on your right side?  

I still get mine on my left..  

I have my scan set for June 18th.. I will know soon! Surprise

Hearts

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-May-12 9:29 pm

Hey Dreaming!  My right side does still bother me more, although I'm getting pains on the left now too.  My right breast is in lots more pain though and is larger/firmer.  My right ankle is swollen in the right place and only my right foot aches (if you've caught any of the foot reflexology threads here on IG). My belly is huge for 13 weeks compared to previous pregnancies even though my starting weight is less this time and I haven't gained more than a few pounds.

June 18th, huh?  That's exactly a month.  I really hope you get your girl.  Is this going to be your last baby?  We were planning on four, but recently changed our minds.  I'm pretty sure I'm getting a tubal after birth either way.  I'm going to start calling ultrasound tech schools on Monday.  During my last pregnancy, I found one to give me a freebie gender determination at 14 weeks.  I'm 13 weeks right now.  You probably don't put much stock in Intelligender, but my turned out real green this time.

I'm still bummed that my nub shot didn't turnout, but it beats the hell out of a thread full ladies declaring  Baby Girl

You have an excellent night Dreaming.

Joined 29-Sep-10

19-May-12 12:09 am

I'm not positive where the pain was with all of my girls, but I am pretty sure all of my babies (3 DD's and DS and this baby) were all on my left. For me it didn't mean anything, but it might for you!

Mommy to:  4 Blessings and 1 on the way!  Baby Girl 6 y/o Baby Girl 4 y/o  Baby Girl 3 y/o Baby Boy 1 y/o  Baby Due 12.30.12

Joined 13-Jan-12

28-May-12 11:43 am
Hi ladies, I can confirm that baby implanted on my right side which is where I felt the pain in the early days. My placenta is posterior right. As for my baby's gender, I find out in 5 days time! I'll update when I know :-)

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
28-May-12 12:26 pm
I thought I ovulated on the right because I was having pains on that side mid-cycle but when I went for my u/s they said it was def the left because that's where the cyst was. Also they baby was on the left. I have had a lot of pains on my left. I would say you have a good chance of your little one being on the right if thats where your pains are. Hope you get your boy!!!!
DS 10 ? DS 8 ? DD 7 ? DS 5 ? DS 3 C-Section #6 **IT'S A GIRL!!** Diagnosed with Placenta Previa & Percreta :( ~Chloe Paige~ born @ 32 weeks 10/29/12!!

Joined 1-Jul-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

29-May-12 2:22 pm

love-my-kids:
I thought I ovulated on the right because I was having pains on that side mid-cycle but when I went for my u/s they said it was def the left because that's where the cyst was. Also they baby was on the left. I have had a lot of pains on my left. I would say you have a good chance of your little one being on the right if thats where your pains are. Hope you get your boy!!!!

Thank you.  I just had nightmares last night of being told girl last night.  

Page: of 2