Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

prayers needed please

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

25-Mar-12 5:47 pm
well its my worse nightmare all over again. im 25 weeks and in preterm labor. im in the hospital getting magnesium and steroids and we are doing everything we can to keep him inside. the only thing keeping me together is the fact that he's viable. which only means they will try to save him. but who wants to give birth to a micro premie. im so scared. i don't want them to wisk away my baby, where i can't hold him or touch him and use machines to keep him alive. i already lost my daughter 2 years ago, im not strong enough to lose another. if anyone has any extra prayers laying around i could sure use some. thank you

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little on her way!

Joined 18-Jun-10

25-Mar-12 6:08 pm
Oh, my! Praying for you and your baby! So scary....
Jessica DS1 Christian (korea '05) DS2 Ryan (bio '06) DS3 Jason (bio '08) DD1 Madelyn (bio '10)

Angela

Joined 20-Jul-11

Top Poster
25-Mar-12 6:08 pm
Jennifer: I will be praying for ur precious baby! Keep us updated and cook up baby boy Newbaby! Fiona is watching over u both too and saying prayers! Every wIll be alright!!!

Baby Bear Boy  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy  Baby Bear GirlBorn Aug 5, 2012 at 39 weeks 5 days

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
25-Mar-12 6:32 pm
I'm so sorry to hear that newbaby, and I hope and pray that your little guy will stay in longer. All the best to you and your family

Joined 6-Dec-09

Top Poster
25-Mar-12 6:49 pm
I will keep you all in my thoughts! Hopefully they will be able to hold off labor for a good long time, but even if they don't know that his chances of survival are very good at this point.
My three kids Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Girl !!!!

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
25-Mar-12 6:56 pm
I will keep you in my prayer that this little boy is able to be patient and stay in longer. I'm sorry you have to deal with this, and I hope it all works out and he is a healthy baby boy! Stay strong and take it easy!

Baby Bear Girl-10/03 Baby Bear Boy-10/05 Baby Bear Girl-11/07 and finally Baby Bear Boy 10/26/10.... my family is complete!

I love my kids no matter how much they drive me insane...

Joined 12-May-11

25-Mar-12 7:31 pm
I'm so sorry you're going through this! I'll pray for your baby boy to stay in for longer. Have comfort in knowing that you're far enough along to where they will give him care & he has 50% chance of survival..way higher than if this happened at 24 or 23 weeks. Have faith your baby will be okay.

1Baby Girl     1Heartbroken     and due May 27 with a Baby Bear Girl

Joined 29-Jul-10

Top Poster
25-Mar-12 7:34 pm
I'm praying for you and your son. I'm so sorry this is happening.

Thank You God and Our Lady!

Joined 19-Mar-08

Top Poster
25-Mar-12 7:47 pm
Nooooooooo!!!  Prayers being sent up...lots of them!  I'm so sorry that you are having to deal with something like this again.  [:'(]

Baby Boy ~ 9 Baby Boy ~ 5  Baby Girl ~ born Oct.30, 2012!!!

Natasha

Joined 29-Mar-08

Top Poster
25-Mar-12 8:01 pm

I am so sorry that you are going through this again. I cannot imagine how painful it must be. Pray Praying for you and your little boy.

Baby Boy 2007

Joined 13-Mar-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

25-Mar-12 8:02 pm
Oh Newbaby I am so sorry you are going thru this! Please baby boy stay in a bit longer! I am praying hard for you and your sweet little man. As Canadian said he has a big sister guardian angel up there and I'm sure she is looking after you both. Please keep us updated, you are in my thoughts PrayPrayPray

It's not my children's job to make ME happy, It's MY job to make THEM happy

owl siggy

Joined 20-May-11

25-Mar-12 8:13 pm

Thinking of you. I went into pre term labour with my first dd at 30 weeks ( i know a few more weeks on from you) but they gave me the steroids and she went on another 6 weeks. Hoping your little boy does some more growing. 

Baby Girl '08 Baby Girl '10 and my beautiful baby Baby Boy is here!! Yippee

Joined 25-Jun-10

Top Poster
25-Mar-12 8:53 pm

Oh Hun, I keep thinking about you.  I am so very sorry to hear that you are going through this.  I wish I were there to keep you company or at least take care of the girls for you. Get lots of rest and if you need anything, you know where to find me! I'm here to listen.  He'll be fine. And he needs you to stay calm.  Talk to him. :)

(((HUGS))) and PRAYERS!!!!

Joined 20-Aug-11

Top Poster
25-Mar-12 9:25 pm
I am keeping you, your precious son and family in my thoughts and prayers.  Please keep us updated. 

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby Boy and and a a baby Baby Bear Boy due May 30th, 2013!

Joined 9-Oct-09

25-Mar-12 10:16 pm
newbaby2011:
well its my worse nightmare all over again. im 25 weeks and in preterm labor. im in the hospital getting magnesium and steroids and we are doing everything we can to keep him inside. the only thing keeping me together is the fact that he's viable. which only means they will try to save him. but who wants to give birth to a micro premie. im so scared. i don't want them to wisk away my baby, where i can't hold him or touch him and use machines to keep him alive. i already lost my daughter 2 years ago, im not strong enough to lose another. if anyone has any extra prayers laying around i could sure use some. thank you
Praying for you...I've been reading your posts lately and I am so touched by your story.
Page: of 13