Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

where to go now

Joined 24-Mar-12

24-Mar-12 9:28 pm

I'm only 23, I have an amazing, wonderful 5 yearold boy and since I have had him I have had 3 miscarriges in 2years. My fiance and I are going for ALOT of testing in May but I feel like I almost don't want to do it. I'm tried of having this happen! The doctor and I tried so hard to prevent this last time but everything I tried apparently didn't work. I just don't know where to go. I'm the only person in my family who has had miscarriges nobody kows how it feel, everyone can sit there and tell me to keep pushing on but they have no idea what is really going on. I have always kept all my feelings inside, I always show people that I'm fine, I'm strong, that nothing is bothering me but inside I'm screaming for someone to help with my decisions and to know how I feel. My doctor says I'm young, it will happen but I have had 2 surgeries for endometrosis and a d/c for one of the miscarriges they also say I'm to young to have that many surgeries as well. I work in a healthcare facility and everyday I watch women have children over and over again some women who shouldn't have children drug addicts, abuse, what ever it may be and yet I have completly changed my life for the better but it seems like everything is getting worse. does any know what I'm going through who can help me suggest what I can do?!

Baby Boy11/15/06 Heartbroken2010 Heartbroken2/15/11 Heartbroken2/28/12 Sad

Joined 19-Sep-08

Top Poster
27-Mar-12 2:35 pm
I'm so sorry for your losses. I went for testing which ended up pretty much diagnosing the problem. For me, I needed to find out, and this process helped me to feel like I was doing something. I also talked about my feelings with people I trusted all the time and read as much as I could on the subject. Good luck and thinking of you.

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Heartbroken x3 and surprise Baby Girl (02/2012)

Joined 22-Sep-09

Top Poster
28-Mar-12 12:42 pm
I am so sorry for your losses.  I lost two within 13 months and I know how hard it can be. 

Baby Boy 12/01 Baby Boy 06/03 Baby Boy 11/05 Baby Boy 01/09 & babyBaby Girl 9/12

Heartbroken Baby Boy 10-28-10

Page: of 1