Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Whats it like with 3 girls

Ness

Joined 20-Aug-11

Top Poster
20-Mar-12 6:38 pm

Hi all,  I currently have 2 gorgeous girls and will be attempting a sway in 2 months however if I end up having another girl I want to know what I am in for. So where else to go then to the girls section for some insight on what 3 girls are like to raise.  Happy Smile

So ladies what is it like having 3 darling daughters?

My daughters are my world

Joined 14-Jun-10

Top Poster
20-Mar-12 7:41 pm
I have 3 girls, and i've found its really no different from 2. They get along great, but have their moments like all kids do. Saves a bit of money on clothes, toys etc. I'm pregnant with #4 so I could well be a mum of 4 girls in October!!

Angela

Joined 20-Jul-11

Top Poster
20-Mar-12 8:24 pm
I would think no different than having two.

Baby Bear Boy  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy  Baby Bear GirlBorn Aug 5, 2012 at 39 weeks 5 days

Joined 27-Aug-10

26-Nov-12 7:32 pm
As someone said, it's not much different than two. The nice part of any same gender siblings is watching them play together. I will say girls are very emotional so added a third means more emotions. When you have three same sex siblings watching each other, they relate and want to mimic their older siblings and start things at a younger age more so than what I see of opposite sex siblings. So what you go thru with your oldest tends to be learned from the youngest. This Of course applies to three boys as well. it just seems different in mixed gender siblings.

~*Lucky Mom*~

Joined 20-Feb-10

Top Poster
10-Dec-12 6:13 pm

I see you have another girl coming very shortly. You'll have to share your experiences when your new wonderful girl is born. Congrats on your new addition!! 

Baby GirlBaby Boy

In need of prayer

Joined 4-Mar-09

Top Poster
22-Apr-13 3:47 pm

I have four girls!! Love them all, but each is very different. Emotions are multiplied, but so is fun. It does make passing down clothes and toys much easier. Good luck with your 3 girls :)

Baby BoyBOY 16,Baby Girl GIRL 13,Baby Girl GIRL 9,Baby Girl GIRL 6, Baby GirlGIRL 3  

Ness

Joined 20-Aug-11

Top Poster
22-Apr-13 6:28 pm
Just wanted to say love having three girls, definitely the best thing. Had a bit of gd after the ultrasound but now she is here and I adore her to pieces. Couldn't see myself without my girls. Thanks hcmk, We are thinking of trying for one more bub, I would love for my (last) 4th child to be another girl. Happy

Joined 20-Dec-10

Top Poster
5-May-13 6:08 pm

I just wanted to jump in here and say that i really enjoyed reading this thread! I am also about to have my 3rd girl and getting a wee bit nervous.  Not just nervous about having 3 girls, but 3 kids!  Eeek!  My first 2 are 9 1/2 years apart, so this will be my first experience with 2 little ones.  I am the most nervous about DD2's reaction to her new sister.  She is VERY attached to me and I worry that she is not going to understand.  We are buddies, you know?  She is 26 months old, so add terrible two's on top of that and I am anticipating a recipe for disaster!  Hope I can handle it!

Ashlyn 09/01 Baby Girl Brielle  03/11 Baby Girl Haylie 5/24/13 Baby Girl

Ness

Joined 20-Aug-11

Top Poster
6-May-13 7:30 pm
Tclaritar my second is yet to turn 2 and is a mummy girl as well. I was also worried about how she would take it but she handled it well and loves her sister so much. She always wants to have cuddles Happy I was very surprised about the reaction as her oldest sister was not so joyous when my second came along but took to her after a while.

Joined 20-Dec-10

Top Poster
6-May-13 7:53 pm

Hoping4Hubby:
Tclaritar my second is yet to turn 2 and is a mummy girl as well. I was also worried about how she would take it but she handled it well and loves her sister so much. She always wants to have cuddles Happy I was very surprised about the reaction as her oldest sister was not so joyous when my second came along but took to her after a while.

That is great to know!  I am just nervous that she is going to grow envious or resentful.  I guess people do it all the time, but I am just having a little anxiety about it.  Thanks for easing my mind!

Ashlyn 09/01 Baby Girl Brielle  03/11 Baby Girl Haylie 5/24/13 Baby Girl

Page: of 1