Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Sex drive and gender?

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
19-Mar-12 8:49 am

Is there any connection between sex drive and gender? I am 7 wks pregnant with #4, and I have absolutely NO sex drive!!  My poor DH has been trying to get some for the last week or so, and I don't feel like it at all!  LOL Doh! 

With my boys, I couldn't get enough of it.. and now I don't want anything to do with it. Totally different for me. Usually me and DH are always all over each other.. (no wonder why we are about to have #4)  LOL  

Not to mention, my DH is deploying soon to Afghanistan and poor guy just wants some lovin' and I don't want any!  haha   Happy Wink

So, did anyone experience NO sex drive and if you did, what gender were you carrying?  

DH Baby Boy 40  

ME Baby Girl 33,  married since 2002 Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
19-Mar-12 4:45 pm

bump...   anyone?  

DH Baby Boy 40  

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby...  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 2-Feb-12

Top Poster
19-Mar-12 6:50 pm

with the 3 girls i was the same wanted it ALL the time! now im just not in the mood and i feel really bad for DH, however everyone is sure its another girl, so IDK everything about this one is alot different

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
19-Mar-12 10:07 pm

hmmm.. well, thanks for repying!  I guess it is just different with every pregnancy...  Happy Wink  The main things about this pregnancy that are different from my boys are the headaches, and the NO sex drive...  Lol  Instead of LOW it's NO!  Doh!

My poor DH..  Hmm  He is gonna be thankful he is gonna be gone for this pregnancy..  he wouldn't be hardly getting any if he was here anyways.. lol   

DH Baby Boy 40  

Joined 3-Apr-11

Top Poster
19-Mar-12 10:17 pm
I didn't have much of a sex drive either times, i had lots of sex dreams this time...but definately headaches this time and its a girl

Baby Boy (Ayden) May 22, 2010 Baby Girl (Ayvah) June 4, 2012 Thank you God for answering my prayers :) and a big thank you to everyone on IG for your advice and support throughout my ttc girl journey, best wishes to you all!

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
20-Mar-12 8:20 am

I have noticed though that alot of women pregnant with girls - they have alot more headaches and a lower sex drive than women pregnant with boys..

. Hmmmm... hopefully I got myself a little girl in there!!  Pray

DH Baby Boy 40  

Joined 2-Feb-12

Top Poster
20-Mar-12 8:29 am

thats the way it was for my friend who is having #5 which makes 6 they are a blended family, anyway with her 4 girls she didnt want it ever and with this one she does! #5 is a lucky boy! I feel bad for my hubby too, im just not able to even get into the mood and although everyone says its a girl something tells me its a boy! :\ so im not sure what to think, i cant even look at girly stuff im draw to boys this time

Danni

Joined 28-Jul-10

Top Poster
20-Mar-12 8:48 am
I just found out i'm having girl #1 after 2 boys and my sex drive is much lower this time. Once were into it, I enjoy it but have no desire to start it! LOL
DS1 - 10/12/06
DS2 - 01/17/11

Surprise Baby #3 due July 12' - IT'S A Baby Bear Girl YAY!

Joined 14-Sep-11

20-Mar-12 3:45 pm
That was me 5 boys and all I wanted to do was jump my husband now I have no desire to start anything poor hubby says he's on strike anyway lol...
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Joined 23-Feb-10

20-Mar-12 9:51 pm

I dont know what I'm having, and my nub shot went both ways. But my MAIN difference in this pregnancy is the sex drive. When I was pg with DS my sex drive was insane! Crazy sexual dreams... I couldn't get enough. This started so early in my first trimester I knew SOMETHING was up before my BFP. This time... NO sex drive and ZERO vivid sexual dreams (boo lol)

Joined 21-Mar-12

Top Poster
3-Apr-12 12:39 pm

DreamingofXX:

Is there any connection between sex drive and gender? I am 7 wks pregnant with #4, and I have absolutely NO sex drive!!  My poor DH has been trying to get some for the last week or so, and I don't feel like it at all!  LOL Doh! 

With my boys, I couldn't get enough of it.. and now I don't want anything to do with it. Totally different for me. Usually me and DH are always all over each other.. (no wonder why we are about to have #4)  LOL  

Not to mention, my DH is deploying soon to Afghanistan and poor guy just wants some lovin' and I don't want any!  haha   Happy Wink

So, did anyone experience NO sex drive and if you did, what gender were you carrying?  

I am EXACTLY the same! I have 3 boys and preg with #4 (currently 14 weeks). I have no sex drive whatsoever! Infact Im quite happy for dh to stay well away from me, except massage my back & stroke my feet! Happy LMAO Was complete opposite with my boys, plus I seem to have mood swings, one min happy the next stroppy, my poor family :(

Dont know what Im having this time & got a long six months until I find out (decided not to get gender scan although I really wanna know now!) hoping its signs of carrying a girl Happy

Baby Bear Boy 13 Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy 2  &  expecting Baby Bear Girl Oct 2012

Our family is complete Hearts

Angela

Joined 20-Jul-11

Top Poster
3-Apr-12 1:05 pm

I wanted to post - as when I had my boys- I was a"couldnt get enough"  this baby - I would rather sleep than have sex and Im expecting a girl- so I think you might be on to a symptom.  

Baby Bear Boy  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy  Baby Bear GirlBorn Aug 5, 2012 at 39 weeks 5 days

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
3-Apr-12 1:27 pm

Hmmm.. yeah, I have def seen alot more women have less of a sex drive with girls than with boys.. 

Poor Dh still hardly ever gets it.. I have only initiated it one time, and that was only cuz I felt bad for leaving him high and dry for so long! Happy Wink

Also, I have been spotting after sex and it freaks me out. I don't know if it's common or anything. I did it one time with DS3, but that was after some pretty rough, ummm.. yeah. Sorry if TMI!  Lol

Maybe it's a good thing DH won't be around for this pregnancy.. I don't have to have sex now, and I won't be the blame of his blue balls!  Lol  Embarrassed

(But, I def would still rather have him home with me, than in a war zone)  

DH Baby Boy 40  

Angela

Joined 20-Jul-11

Top Poster
3-Apr-12 6:24 pm
The spotting after sex is normal. If it's bright blood I would call dr or go to hospital

Baby Bear Boy  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy  Baby Bear GirlBorn Aug 5, 2012 at 39 weeks 5 days

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
3-Apr-12 6:48 pm

Oh ok..  well good then. Happy Giggle   That was another (small) reason I wasn't wanting to give it up all the time. Lol  The spotting freaked me out!! 

DH Baby Boy 40  

Page: of 2