Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Finally a +OPK - it only took 33days! Just needed to share : )

Joined 8-Apr-10

Top Poster
18-Mar-12 3:54 am
Yay! Not sure how healthy this 1st attempt will be as my cycle has been very weird, but at least my body is making it happen! Thank goodness! XX

Update! Identical twin girls! Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl

Our family: Baby Bear Boy 2008 Baby Bear Boy 2010 Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl 2013

Lorenna

Joined 19-Jul-10

Top Poster
18-Mar-12 5:54 am
Yay so happy for you! Good luck Maple xxx

2010 - Our Preemie Prince
Due December 2014. Possibly our second little Prince. Praying for a term baby!

Joined 14-Aug-11

18-Mar-12 10:38 am

Soooo happy for you!! You must be relieved mentally. Good luck with your very first attempt!

Angela

Joined 20-Jul-11

Top Poster
18-Mar-12 12:24 pm

what you doing on here- get ready for your attemp!  lol.  Good luck

Baby Bear Boy  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy  Baby Bear GirlBorn Aug 5, 2012 at 39 weeks 5 days

Joined 7-Mar-11

Top Poster
18-Mar-12 12:58 pm

Joined 21-Apr-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Mar-12 3:38 pm

Good Luck Happy

Baby Bear Girl #1 2006 & Baby Bear Girl #2 2007 Baby Bear Girl #3 2010 Heartbroken2012 and a  Baby Bear Boy born in May 2013. Thank you Ingender!!!!!!!!!!!

my sway link - http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/255089.aspx

Brandi

Joined 28-Sep-11

Top Poster
19-Mar-12 11:02 am

YAY So glad you finally got one! Now you can drive yourself crazy in the 2ww like me!! Good luck! Hoping for a BFP!

Baby Bear Boy 2007 Baby Bear Boy 2008 Baby Bear Boy 2010 and due September 2014

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
19-Mar-12 11:29 am

YAY finally!! Did you decide to have your DH frequent release? I know you said he couldn't abstain much longer.

Love my Hugs BearHugs BearHugs Bear dearly

Expecting baby #4 in October Hearts

Joined 8-Apr-10

Top Poster
19-Mar-12 9:20 pm
Thank you all! The attempt went well - fairly un-romantic, but no surprises there. I probably could have DTD a couple of hours earlier than what I did, but just wasn't 100% on my Ph. So ended up being approx 0+16 (DTD once). We had a hectic couple of days and DH did not release, so ended up with a 29 day abstinence which is quite ridiculous. Hopefully there were some eager swimmers in there! I was hopeful after hearing about Cilantro's sample after a similar abstinence - which did have swimmers. It is actually just good to be able to make an attempt this month!! XX

Our family: Baby Bear Boy 2008 Baby Bear Boy 2010 Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl 2013

Lorenna

Joined 19-Jul-10

Top Poster
19-Mar-12 9:30 pm
Congrats on your attempt! 2 days until af is due...i was impatient & tested this am and got a bfn :( thinking af is on her way. So disappointed as I was really hoping to sneak into the baby boom of 2012! If af arrives we will be skipping next cycle as I dont want another December baby. Fingers crossed it all works out Maple. I hope the tww is kinder to you then it is to me hehehe

Joined 8-Apr-10

Top Poster
20-Mar-12 2:32 am
Hey Princess- thanks! Aw sorry to hear that, but you are testing early right? Maybe in 2 days time you might get a nice surprise? It is so disappointing to see negative though isn't it? I am tempted just to wait for AF.. I got so sick of seeing negative OPKs this cycle. I know what you mean, DH and I are soo hoping that it's 1st time lucky. But with the luck I have had, I highly doubt it! I have fallen of the diet wagon big time today! Fish and chips for tea and choc custard for dessert! Eek. I probably will have a coffee and sweet slice tomorrow too! I am going to Gold Coast for a wedding next week, so am kinda glad I am in the 2WW as apposed to Pre O time so I can have some normal food with friends! Do you think that's terrible? Are you still hard core dieting? DH asked me if I can tell if I'm pregnant today, so cute. He isn't enjoying swaying.. Hoping you get that positive for your DHs birthday! X

Lorenna

Joined 19-Jul-10

Top Poster
20-Mar-12 3:49 am
Yes, I was impatient and tested early....naughty me! I was never like this with my son not sure why im poas happy now hehehe I have no hpt in the house so ill just have to wait now :p I have REALLY slacked off with the diet as im def skipping next month so thought id go crazy in my tww so that when & if AF comes ill knuckle back down again in readiness for a may conception. I say do whatever keeps you sane :p I have everything crossed for you Maple. You so deserve a BFP after all of your hard work. Ill let you know if af arrives friday! Fingers crossed I dont cross paths with her for another 20months like I did with ds! xxx

Joined 14-Aug-11

20-Mar-12 8:44 am

Hey Maple-YAY for the attempt! What a relief, huh? My diet is falling apart. I have been eating pork, green leafy vegetables and sweets! Still avoiding most of fruits, tomato, potato, beef, gelatin, salty stuff etc...it will be hard to resume to the diet when AF comes. Sigh... Enjoy the time in Gold Coast! You deserve to have some normal food and relaxing time! Hope you get BFP this month!!!!

Hi Princess-I was impatient, too. I tested in this morning and got BFN. I have been having cramps early morning and my temp after O tends to be higher than normal. But I guess I just feel pregnant because I hope so LOL. I guess we will all find out in a couple of days? Hope you get a November baby!

Joined 14-Jan-12

20-Mar-12 5:03 pm
We tried for a nov baby and missed out too. Now we are skipping until may as don't want a Dec baby as well. I totally slacked off on the diet, and am now dreading going back on it and all the supps. Urgh... really should get onto it as mine will be early may...... GL to all.

Baby Boy 08, Baby Boy 10, Pray  Baby Girl

Here at Your feet, I lay my future down

All of my dreams, I give to You now

And I find peace, I find peace

~Casting Crowns

Angela

Joined 20-Jul-11

Top Poster
20-Mar-12 7:29 pm

Bequita"][quote user="Canadianttc#4:

what you doing on here- get ready for your attemp!  lol.  Good luck

[/quote] Ditto Canadian! (btw good luck for your scan candadian!) x

Thanks- I got a GIRL!  

Baby Bear Boy  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy  Baby Bear GirlBorn Aug 5, 2012 at 39 weeks 5 days

Page: of 2