Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

12 week scan skull guesses?

Joined 6-Mar-12

16-Mar-12 3:02 pm

Hey everyone! So I had my 12 week scan but my little pea didnt want to show us any bits lol so I was hoping for fun someone could guess based on skull theory pretty pleaseeeee? 

Thanks for reading and looking! x

Full-size image

-B-

Happy mommy to two fab boys Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy

Hugs ButterflyAnother little pea due in September Hugs Butterfly

Joined 6-Mar-12

21-Mar-12 9:01 am

bump anyone????

-B-

Danni

Joined 28-Jul-10

Top Poster
21-Mar-12 11:03 am

So hard to tell and that isn't the clearest pic!!

If it gives you any hope, lol, my 13week scan of this pregnancy looked like a boy skull (So we thought) and she's a girl! Sooo ya never know ;)

DS1 - 10/12/06
DS2 - 01/17/11

Surprise Baby #3 due July 12' - IT'S A Baby Bear Girl YAY!

Joined 6-Mar-12

21-Mar-12 3:27 pm

Hey thanks for the reply...this baby has been really difficult didnt want to show its bits lol Happy Most people on another site have guessed pink from skull but Im really not sure.  Have gut feeling its a boy Happy Wink

Did they guess boy from your nub too? x

-B-

Danni

Joined 28-Jul-10

Top Poster
22-Mar-12 12:36 pm

Unfortunately, I didn't get a nub picture. When I went for my NT scan I saw what I thought was a girly/flat nub, but the tech didn't give me any full side profile pics, just face pics. Probably because she didn't know about / believe in the nub theory, ugh, so annoying! LOL

Then there were several times I tried to go to a walk in ultrasound place around 16weeks and each time they were either closed for family emergency or not there so I took it as a sign to be patient! LOL So glad I did patience paid off for me, lol.

When I went for the Nt scan i thought I was 12+4 but baby was measuring 13+1 and doc showed me a leg / potty shot and I didn't see anything sticking up so that left me w/ a tiny bit of hope as well lol

I hope you hear girl at your next scan :) Does this pregnancy seem a lot different? I hate asking that because seems like it doesn't really matter, lol

DS1 - 10/12/06
DS2 - 01/17/11

Surprise Baby #3 due July 12' - IT'S A Baby Bear Girl YAY!

Joined 6-Mar-12

23-Mar-12 6:59 am

Ummm well i've had no sickness this time like I did with my boys...and my boobs have hurt for ages this time around.  I dunno generally I feel well and havent had many cravings just ice lollies and chicken lol...with my lads it was meat and potatoes all the way :D

I am totally clueless :) Did you feel differently when pregnant with your little girl? Did you sway? 

-B-

Page: of 1