Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

My creations...

ThreeBsandcounting

Joined 28-Jun-11

16-Mar-12 12:56 pm
I have been inspired to make homemade flower headbands and knitted caps for this new baby. Here are some of my creations....I am thinking of selling on etsy or something. What do you think?
Full-size image

ThreeBsandcounting

Joined 28-Jun-11

16-Mar-12 1:01 pm
This is organza flower with crystal beads for a headband...
Full-size image

#5 coming July 2015 ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
16-Mar-12 1:07 pm

O.M.G!!  Those are adorable!!  IF I have a girl (which I am sadly feeling it's another boy)  BUT if it is a girl - I am SO buying some of these from you!!  They are precious!!  Hearts

I love them!!  Great work!  They will DEF sell!! Happy Wink

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching
bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and
songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

ThreeBsandcounting

Joined 28-Jun-11

18-Mar-12 7:14 pm
DreamingofXX:

O.M.G!!  Those are adorable!!  IF I have a girl (which I am sadly feeling it's another boy)  BUT if it is a girl - I am SO buying some of these from you!!  They are precious!!  Hearts

I love them!!  Great work!  They will DEF sell!! Happy Wink

Thanks so much for your compliments :-) I had fun making them. Using the loom was easier than I thought it would be. I hope you get your girl!

Angela

Joined 20-Jul-11

Top Poster
19-Mar-12 3:16 pm

They are pretty cute- you should sell them. 

Congrats on your girl your a few days behind me.. 

Baby Bear Boy  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy  Baby Bear GirlBorn Aug 5, 2012 at 39 weeks 5 days

Page: of 1