Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

BFP! But cautiously joining this time

Kristen

Joined 18-Jan-08

Top Poster
13-Apr-12 8:57 pm
Well girls. I went for my u/s at 7 1/2 wks on April 2. The baby measured 6 wks 1 day, no heartbeat. the doc said he was pretty sure Id miscarry but we will wait another week to see if there had been growth. That week was excruciating. The waiting, the hoping, the thinking that maybe I Od much later? April 9 confirmed my fears...no growth....so this is m/c #4 in 8 months. I just dont understand. how much more can I take? I had progesterone on board, thinking that was the problem. Back in Dec I had a +ANA result, but the doc cuoldnt really explain it and didnt think it bore much significance since I tested neg for Lupus. But seriously.......who has 4 m/cs in a row especially after having 4 healthy babes no problem? I am desperate for an answer!! He says the next plan of action is Heparin. I am beginning to lose hope, like I am not supposed to have another baby. Meanwhile. I am just spending my days processing it all and waiting for ny body to recognize the loss. I dont want another D&C!! anyone out there have a similiar experience?!

Baby Boy 2000 Baby Boy 2002 Baby Boy 2006 Baby Girl 2009 Heartbroken 8/18/2011 twins at 10 wks Heartbroken 12/11 Heartbroken 1/2012 Heartbroken4/2012 Expecting triplets!!! July, 2013 (is there a siggy for that?! )