Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

UPDATE!! 16 week results!! 3 pics, guesses please! any techs have an opinion?? charliecats??

Joined 10-Mar-12

10-Mar-12 9:03 pm

See Below for Update! I will post our 16 week ultrasound pic!! I think everyone was RIGHT!!! Happy Giggle

I went for my 12 week scan last week and found out that we were actually measuring 13 weeks 1 day!

The tech said it was most likely a girl, but then questioned herself after seeing several images. I will post several

starting with this one. I have a 4d image with a vertical numb, quite large!, hanging low (this is what caused the tech to question her girl guess).

But first, here is the potty shot. We are praying for a new baby sister!!

Full-size image

Joined 10-Mar-12

10-Mar-12 9:04 pm

I meant nub shot, sorry! Embarrassed

Joined 10-Mar-12

10-Mar-12 9:06 pm

Here is the little nub hanging down that caused us all to question! Could this still be a girl??

Full-size image

Joined 10-Mar-12

10-Mar-12 9:08 pm

Last, i have a potty shot. I have heard they are not reliable this early, but thought I would include one for reference.

Guesses please!

Thank you ladies! Happy

Full-size image

Lena

Joined 15-Jun-07

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

10-Mar-12 9:10 pm

I think you've got yourself a baby girl on the way :)  Congrats!

Joined 10-Mar-12

10-Mar-12 9:18 pm
oh thank you!! A blessing either way!

Joined 26-Apr-10

10-Mar-12 9:28 pm
dancer7 I was only able to read your reply to my thread via my email notifications & I tried to reply but the the 2nd page of my thread keeps saying "error" so I don't know if you can read it or not (???) I am so excited to find someone in the same boat as I am our situations are so similar it's uncanny! At my 12w2d NT scan they told me I was 13w1d too (although I know that's not physically possible I just think bub was measuring a bit taller as hubby is 6ft2)! And yes I completely agree that our 3D scans look identical! I will be following your thread with much enthusiasm as I know you are having your next scan mid April and so will I (but I will only have my scans and in-gender to give me clues as hubby does not want us to find out at the appointment!) I really hope you have a girl too - I think the only thing is to rule out that the nub is NOT a pair of testicles but surely they can't have them hanging down there like that at this gestation??? Surely??? lovemy4 says girl and I agree! :D
Hoping for a sweet baby sister for our sweet baby boy due Sept 2012

Joined 10-Mar-12

10-Mar-12 9:34 pm

Hi Sweetpea!

That's amazing! you too huh?!

Yes, this month of March will be long! There is hardly anything that i have seen out there about the low hanging nubs in 4d! I will post if i find anymore images/confirmations.

Blessings to you and your family and new precious bundle!

Joined 15-Mar-07

Top Poster
10-Mar-12 9:55 pm
Girl guess from me....! I am also getting the error message on your thred set pea, and I can't get onto the 2 nd page...so frustrating !!

Baby Boy+Baby Boy 2003, Baby Boy 2008 and our first pinky ariived in June! Baby Girl Hearts

Four times lucky and we are (probably Confused Huh?) done !

Thanks to all the lovely IG ladies and leaders for your support and advice over the years! Happy Celebrate

Link to my sway : http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/236361.aspx

Joined 10-Mar-12

10-Mar-12 9:58 pm

Thank you so much for your guesses ladies!  Happy Giggle

Joined 10-Mar-12

12-Mar-12 11:44 am
Anymore guesses pretty please????

Maw?Hunie

Joined 3-Feb-12

12-Mar-12 12:26 pm
I would guess girl as well! Good luck!

Joined 10-Mar-12

12-Mar-12 2:19 pm
Thank you!! Anyone else? I am not sure if any techs are out there, would love your opinion!

Hayley

Joined 3-Feb-11

Top Poster
12-Mar-12 2:40 pm

Baby Bear Girl 

Baby Bear Girl  20/11/09 Lilah Nicole  Baby Bear Boy  10/08/11 Joel Thomas

Baby GirlBaby BoyVery proud Mummy and Daddy

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Joined 26-Apr-10

12-Mar-12 5:25 pm
Thank you dancer7 yes March is dragging already LOL I would love to keep following your thread mine is kaputz I think!
threewillys:
Girl guess from me....! I am also getting the error message on your thred set pea, and I can't get onto the 2 nd page...so frustrating !!
Thank you for letting me know threewillys - it's not just me! I haven't been able to even get into the site for 3 days, I just got back in & checked my thread but it is still showing an error on the 2nd page so frustrating :(
Hoping for a sweet baby sister for our sweet baby boy due Sept 2012
Page: of 3