Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

This forum is great, but...

Joined 9-Dec-11

12-Mar-12 2:12 pm
SAHM:

I don't know when to even recognize if I am over my GD!  Seriously.  Like I get through each day, I love my two boys, I am hit with the reality that I will never have a third baby - let alone a girl.  And then I go to bed and wake the next day to repeat this all over again.  I get the pangs and the ache in my heart when I think about it - but what can I do.  I can't keep holding onto a dream that will never exist for me.  I can't keep crying over my desire for a girl. 

So how do you know when you are really done with GD?  Are you ever really over it?  Or do you just lock it up in a secret box and bury it deep deep inside with all your other feelings that you are too scared to think about???

When this isn't happening. This happened briefly after baby boy #3 for me. And then .... It just went away as i occupied myself as a mother to boys and did a lot of things i had always wanted to do and finally had time. But some people need counseling to see that ,yes, they just don't have ths sundae they thought they ordered ;) as that is a terrific analogy. But that there isn't anything wrong with what they got.

Baby Boy 2004 Heartbroken Baby Boy 2006Baby Boy 2008 Baby Boy 2011 kinda sorta maybe thinking about swaying for Baby Girl