Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

After hmming and ahhing about having another

Joined 29-Mar-10

8-Mar-12 11:47 am

Today I decided I really dont want another at the minute. i have just been so tired (so hoping I'm not already.) I climbed into bed at 1pm and hubby shouted up that he was going to work just after 3 and I didnt get up till 4.30!! made me remember how exhausing having being pregnant can be and that there is no way I could cope with having 5 getting up during the night with my 6 month old and every so often with my 20 month old, getting up at 7am and doing the school run everymorning and sitting up to 1-2am studying! and being pregnant as well!!

amazing how just one day of being tired can bring that out in you.

Baby Boy2001 died 12th June 2011 aged 9 from cancer wish he got to meet his baby brother Baby Boy2003 Baby Boy2005 Baby Boy 2007 Baby Boy2010  Baby Boy#6 aug 2011 #7 Baby Bear Girl due september 2013 whoo hoo finally getting my daughter

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - Personal picture

Angela

Joined 20-Jul-11

Top Poster
8-Mar-12 12:28 pm

I know how you feel- your LO is pretty little still.  If it is meant to be - you will have another one, and if not you have your other 5. 

My boys are almost 13, 6 and almost 4.. and at times I think wtf am I doing.. I think every parent thinks that at times. 

Baby Bear Boy  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy  Baby Bear GirlBorn Aug 5, 2012 at 39 weeks 5 days

Joined 15-Feb-12

8-Mar-12 12:57 pm
Hello im new here,although have enjoyed reading lots of interesting posts during various pregnancies! i know exactly how you feel that utter exhaustion drains the quality out of life sometimes :)
Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby BoyHearts
Page: of 1