Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

how much faith in cosmitec? anyone with 2 false predictions?

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
7-Mar-12 10:31 am
When i was pregnant with DD2, there were many testimonials on how accurate cosmitec was. It was wrong for me. Now i dont see as many posts as before on the subject. I got a BOY prediction this time (again) but am not putting much faith in it; maybe because I believed in it too much 2 years ago and had GD afterwards. Anyway, anyone had a correct prediction lately? anyone had more than 1 incorrect prediction? I believe that cosmitec rely on biorhythm and I checked mine when doing our attempt, and i was indeed in boy zone. Thanks!

my beautiful DDs Baby Girl 2009  Baby Girl 2010 Heartbroken gone December 2011

Baby Boy born 2012! believe strongly that Biorhythm & Moon gender & Praying got me my son My boy sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/243561.aspx

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
7-Mar-12 11:59 am

They were correct with ALL three of my sons. When they told me BOY for my last one, I was crushed since they were right with my first two.

i have checked the biorhythms for my three boys and they are all right, so is the moon signs (boy).  This pregnancy was conceived (99%sure) in a girl sign. I O'd a couple days late, and we DTD the afternoon when it switched into a girl moon sign.(i was trying to avoid O and thought I was three DPO, and so I didn't make my DH pull out)  SURPRISE #4!!

My biorhythm for this one also says strong chance of conceiving girl. Here's to hoping they are correct for me again!!

Good luck hope you get you BOY...  Send me ALLLLLL your pink dust!  Pray

PS - I am waiting for Cosmitec to write me back on this one..  My heart will just sink if they say BOY again. [:'(]  This is a surprise pregnancy and therefore, my absolute LAST chance for a girl, and i am preying since it was a surprise that it will be a PINK surprise!!  Pray

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching
bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and
songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
7-Mar-12 1:05 pm
DreamingofXX:

They were correct with ALL three of my sons. When they told me BOY for my last one, I was crushed since they were right with my first two.

i have checked the biorhythms for my three boys and they are all right, so is the moon signs (boy).  This pregnancy was conceived (99%sure) in a girl sign. I O'd a couple days late, and we DTD the afternoon when it switched into a girl moon sign.(i was trying to avoid O and thought I was three DPO, and so I didn't make my DH pull out)  SURPRISE #4!!

My biorhythm for this one also says strong chance of conceiving girl. Here's to hoping they are correct for me again!!

PS - I am waiting for Cosmitec to write me back on this one..  My heart will just sink if they say BOY again. [:'(]  This is a surprise pregnancy and therefore, my absolute LAST chance for a girl, and i am preying since it was a surprise that it will be a PINK surprise!!  Pray

dear dreaming, you can have all my pink dust and i'll take all your blue dust! keep me updated on your prediction and on what you are carrying. I should have my U/S end of April and hope that it will have a textbook nub, so that I will know! at this point, i have imagined my third daughter and truly think that I will be okay.For DD2, biorhythm were in lean boy (girl zone starting a few days later) and I got a girl. This time, i am in very strong BOY zone. I hope I can trust that. I will let you know. thanks for sharing your experience.

Baby Boy born 2012! believe strongly that Biorhythm & Moon gender & Praying got me my son My boy sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/243561.aspx

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
12-Mar-12 3:32 pm
DreamingofXX:

did you get your prédiction?

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
12-Mar-12 7:08 pm

No [:'(].. not yet..  But, everytime I check my email, my stomach flips.. I am so nervous i am gonna see a BOY prediction. They were right with all three of my sons.. So, I am nervous as to what they are gonna say. Tongue Tied

I go in for a OB appt on the 20th and I am hoping they give me a u/s.. I will def be asking LOTS of questions.. haha   

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
12-Mar-12 8:56 pm
DreamingofXX:

No [:'(].. not yet..  But, everytime I check my email, my stomach flips.. I am so nervous i am gonna see a BOY prediction. They were right with all three of my sons.. So, I am nervous as to what they are gonna say. Tongue Tied

I go in for a OB appt on the 20th and I am hoping they give me a u/s.. I will def be asking LOTS of questions.. haha   

I have never heard of this site before and to tell you the truth this is the only child I know exactly what day we DTD and ended up PG.  I already know what I'm having, so let's see if they are correct for me.  It said it will take like 7 days though...boooo.

On another note, Dreamingofxx....you ALREADY have a dr appt.?  Sheesh before I know it, you will be finding out the sex of baby :)  How are ya feeling?  H?as it finally sunk all the way in yet?  xx

Hearts 

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
12-Mar-12 10:48 pm

kansasgal"][quote user="DreamingofXX:

[/quote]

I have never heard of this site before and to tell you the truth this is the only child I know exactly what day we DTD and ended up PG.  I already know what I'm having, so let's see if they are correct for me.  It said it will take like 7 days though...boooo.

On another note, Dreamingofxx....you ALREADY have a dr appt.?  Sheesh before I know it, you will be finding out the sex of baby :)  How are ya feeling?  H?as it finally sunk all the way in yet?  xx

It has kinda sunk in, now I just wanna know what it is.. my heart and gut is telling me girl but I keep telling myself boy..  I am so nervous..

Yeah, i have a OB appt on the 20th.. I'll be almost 8 wks already.. hopefully they will give me a u/s at around 13 wks :) Pray

I am feeling okay, got headaches pretty bad, bb's started aching today, peeing alot.. and could NOT stand the smell of ham. meat.. DH had to cook it for me. YUK!   No m/s yet.. Thank God!  Lol   I had m/s SOOOO bad with DS1, it was awful.. I puked from the day after I found out I was prego, all the way until the day before I had him.. bad all day sickness..  

I am anxious to see what Cosmitec says for you. They were right with all my boys. 

Hearts

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
13-Mar-12 2:35 am

DreamingofXX:

i got my prediction within 3 days, hope you get yours soon! remember that it was wrong for my DD2, so take it for fun. Even if it says girl, it could be wrong. Mine said boy, but i am convincing myself i am carrying a girl so that i will not have GD. my biorhythm were on peak boy but I dont dare to believe in it... Anyway, i had an appointement last week and my urine pH was 6.5. (neutral, for me girly), the egg was released from left ovary and baby measured small - all signs that it could very well be a girl. Keep me updated!

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
13-Mar-12 4:08 am

Is that really true about the PH?  I wonder if I should check mine? Lol  Mine was higher with last DS..I figured it was supposed to be more on the alkaline side?    What are some good PH strips?  

Hearts

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
13-Mar-12 4:13 am

Hey Bambino - hey, I looked and the moon sign was Aquarius when you conceived this one. I bet you are prego with a BOY!! Especially if you said your biorhythm was in boy zone too!  I bet you have a little blue bean cooking!  Happy  LOL

All three of my boys were conceived in MALE moon signs, my biorhythms were also boy, or leaning.. but ALL of them was MALE moon sign. I am a BIG believer in that! 

FX for blue!  YAY!  I can't wait until we both find out!  I am sending you ALLLLLLLL my blue dust!!    Send me all your PINK!!  Pray  Hearts

Hearts

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
13-Mar-12 4:45 am

DreamingofXX:

Hey Bambino - hey, I looked and the moon sign was Aquarius when you conceived this one. I bet you are prego with a BOY!! Especially if you said your biorhythm was in boy zone too!  I bet you have a little blue bean cooking!  Happy  LOL

All three of my boys were conceived in MALE moon signs, my biorhythms were also boy, or leaning.. but ALL of them was MALE moon sign. I am a BIG believer in that! 

FX for blue!  YAY!  I can't wait until we both find out!  I am sending you ALLLLLLLL my blue dust!!    Send me all your PINK!!  Pray  Hearts

hi, what are you doing up so early? :) this bub was conceived under male moon sign, male moon phase (end of full moon) and both our biorhythm were strong boy. I was on my peak for boy (very high blue line, very low red line). This is why we did the attempt that month; we did everything different than from my girls and all the stars and moon were line up for us... but did it work? HAVE ALL MY PINK DUST. you should get your prediction soon!

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
13-Mar-12 9:12 pm
DreamingofXX"]

[quote user="kansasgal"][quote user="DreamingofXX:

[/quote]

[/quote] 

It has kinda sunk in, now I just wanna know what it is.. my heart and gut is telling me girl but I keep telling myself boy..  I am so nervous..

Yeah, i have a OB appt on the 20th.. I'll be almost 8 wks already.. hopefully they will give me a u/s at around 13 wks :) Pray

I am feeling okay, got headaches pretty bad, bb's started aching today, peeing alot.. and could NOT stand the smell of ham. meat.. DH had to cook it for me. YUK!   No m/s yet.. Thank God!  Lol   I had m/s SOOOO bad with DS1, it was awful.. I puked from the day after I found out I was prego, all the way until the day before I had him.. bad all day sickness..  

I am anxious to see what Cosmitec says for you. They were right with all my boys. 

Glad you are feeling A-OK so far :) This time around I felt like death up until about 17 weeks. To the point where I didn't have any ideqa how I was going to go through the whole pregnancy feeling that way-so I feel for you with DS1!! Thank goodness it has all passed, but I still can't stand to cook raw meat...well just hamburger meat is about all that doesn't make me want to vomit LOL!

FX you get a scan around 13 weeks, as that's like the perfect time for a nub shot isn't it? Will you get an early scan for gender or just wait for your Dr to give you one? You never know you gut may just be right this time :) Mine is wayyyyy off, so I don't trust it anymore when it comes to determining what my unborn baby is LOL!

Ok the wait is on for my reading, you should be getting yours anyday now though since she said she gots hers in about 3 days.

Hearts 

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
16-Mar-12 7:54 am
Got my reading :-) says girl, wrong ugh. But I didn't get a reading for my others....wish you could give them a few dates to check. Maybe I just can't have girls LOL b/c everything pointed to girl with my DS3 as well, but he's all boy. Dreaming, did you get yours yet?

Hearts 

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
16-Mar-12 9:02 am
kansasgal:
Got my reading :-) says girl, wrong ugh. But I didn't get a reading for my others....wish you could give them a few dates to check. Maybe I just can't have girls LOL b/c everything pointed to girl with my DS3 as well, but he's all boy. Dreaming, did you get yours yet?
thanks, hope they are not always wrong! congrats on your boy!

Just my boys and me. ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
16-Mar-12 10:15 am

Well, I got my prediction and they said BOY [:'(]    I actually started crying. They were RIGHT with all three of my last boys.. they even told me BOY before I knew DS3 was a boy. My heart is broken. I KNOW I shouldn't let it get to me, and they are wrong sometimes.. But they were right me with all my kids..  why would it be wrong this time?  I am so crushed right now. I was happy about my "surprise" and now I am fearful and sad it's gonna be another boy. i don't want another boy!!   That's why we were DONE!! 

This sucks. Now I just wanna know for certain. I can't wait for the u/s so I can just know and get it over with. I am terrified though.  :'(

Hearts

Page: of 4