Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Peeing on baking soda???

Joined 14-Sep-11

2-Mar-12 7:17 am
Anyone try peeing on baking soda?? If it fizzes its a boy no fizz a girl wondering if it's a ph thing???I'd be curious for those who know the sex what the outcome is
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Joy

Joined 4-Nov-11

Top Poster
2-Mar-12 8:01 am
I did this test and it didn't fizz which is supposed to mean girl but I'm having a baby boy :)
Mom to: (DsD)+ + (VR Baby)*13w 4d*+ (VR Baby 2) *chemical pregnancy*+ BFP!!! VR Baby 3 due April 2015

Joined 14-Sep-11

2-Mar-12 9:04 am
Maybe I got twins cuz my test one day fizzed and the next nothing lol I bet it depends on what u eat!! I don't think any pee testing is very reliable

Joy

Joined 4-Nov-11

Top Poster
2-Mar-12 9:16 am
Lol.. yea it probably does depend on what you eat. Congrats on your pregnancy!!
Mom to: (DsD)+ + (VR Baby)*13w 4d*+ (VR Baby 2) *chemical pregnancy*+ BFP!!! VR Baby 3 due April 2015

Joined 14-Sep-11

2-Mar-12 9:23 am
Thanks Congrates on your squishy boy ;) I've got 5 they r fun but crossing my fingers for that princess to tame them

Joy

Joined 4-Nov-11

Top Poster
2-Mar-12 10:07 am
Thank you.. GL on getting your little pink bundle this time :)

Joined 9-Feb-12

2-Mar-12 12:03 pm
I did this test several times & got no fizz whatsoever, which means girl. I'm having a boy!

Joined 21-Jun-11

Top Poster
2-Mar-12 3:48 pm
ditto to po307... never had fizz and definitely having a boy.. did it several times.

Joined 14-Sep-11

2-Mar-12 8:25 pm
Lol tonight its fizzy wtf I'm done playing with my pee!!!!in the end after all my guesses I still need to confirm by ultrasound and I always say patience is a virtue so I'm going to be virtuous.........

Joined 5-Jun-11

Top Poster
3-Mar-12 6:26 am
I did this test at 6,7,8 weeks... got no fizz... and i'm having a girl. Was cheaper than intelligender test which was incorrect for me anyway...

Baby Bear Girl2008,   Baby Bear Boy 2010 , Baby Bear Girl 2012 - Swayed with Girl Diet

My beautiful family is complete! Hearts

Joined 14-Sep-11

3-Mar-12 6:44 am
That's hopeful lol for all my boys I did it and it fizzed every time this time fizzed the same once a few days later nothing then it blew some bubbles last night but not sure if it was air bubbles or what I added the baking soda to it instead of adding the pee to it and the first time the baking soda was stored in the fridge that's y I tried agein my husband seemed to think it needed to be room temp

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
20-Mar-12 10:15 am
i am so happy to have found this thread as I had NO fizz at all and hoping for blue. It did fizz with the baby i lost in december.

my beautiful DDs Baby Girl 2009  Baby Girl 2010 Heartbroken gone December 2011

Baby Boy born 2012! believe strongly that Biorhythm & Moon gender & Praying got me my son My boy sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/243561.aspx

Joy

Joined 4-Nov-11

Top Poster
20-Mar-12 11:13 am
bambino:
i am so happy to have found this thread as I had NO fizz at all and hoping for blue. It did fizz with the baby i lost in december.
Hope you hear BOY hun.. Good Luck.. so sorry for your loss in December

Joined 24-Mar-12

26-Mar-12 1:00 pm
I.tried every wives tail, every gender predictor quizz, peeing on baking.soda (no fizz) and in bleach and ALL of them were wrong. they ALL pointed at girl and oddly enough when i went to 16 week scan ob said he was positive i was having a boy. But this was just my experience. Good luck and i hope you get what you want.

Joined 12-Dec-11

Top Poster
26-Mar-12 1:38 pm
ashleyL:
I.tried every wives tail, every gender predictor quizz, peeing on baking.soda (no fizz) and in bleach and ALL of them were wrong. they ALL pointed at girl and oddly enough when i went to 16 week scan ob said he was positive i was having a boy. But this was just my experience. Good luck and i hope you get what you want.
Exactly the same here, every single old wives tale, every test you can do.. Baking soda and red cabbage etc they all said BOY and here I am pregnant with boy number 3... I stupidly got my hopes up with these tests, wish I'd never have done them!
Proud mummy of 2 wonderful boys and now a 3rd one one the way
Page: of 2