Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Heartbroken right now!! Got SURPRISE BFP and DH doesn't want it! :(

#5 coming July 2015 ?

Joined 11-May-11

Top Poster
14-Mar-12 9:37 am

Ilovebeingpregnant"][quote user="DreamingofXX:
"get rid of it"!!   WTF!!  Seriously!!  I can't do that!  [/quote] so sorry that your husband has no regard for a child that you have made together, how anyone in a "stable loving marriage" can say that is beyond me. Do what you want, to kill a baby is a big deal and you have to do in your gut what is right otherwise it will break your marriage if you forever hold it against him. Maybe he needs some time to come round.

He has came around Happy Smile  He is okay now. He was just in shock and worried how we were gonna be able to take care of another kid. He has accepted it now and knows I would NEVER kill my baby. 

He has even came around so much, that he has told he thinks it's a girl PrayHappy Wink   I am PRAYING he is right - he was right with DS2 and DS3... 

Hearts

ColeBaby Bear Boy 2004     CaidenBaby Bear Boy 2006       KodyBaby Bear Boy 2011    JaceBaby Bear Boy 2012  My UNplanned home birth baby... ♥ #5 due July 27, 2015  

"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs, For watching rainbows and catching
bugs, For sharing all of your favorite things, For books to read and
songs to sing.  Blue jeans and trucks, scrapes on his knees, Running in the Dirt, and being a tease. Making a face, and build and destroy. There's nothing like just being a BOY!" ????