Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Cultured Pearl

Joined 23-Feb-11

Top Poster
28-Feb-12 9:30 pm
Hey CP Thinking of you!! Hope everything went well for you. Were you able to transfer both the frosties?

Joined 12-Jul-06

Top Poster
28-Feb-12 9:44 pm

Thanks, USA MOMMY!   Yep, both thawed and transferred!  I'm now 5dp6dt.  Bed rest went well, but now my kids are all sick with colds and I'm hoping I don't get too bad of one!  Beta is next Tuesday, but I might test over the weekend.  Did you poas or wait for beta?

Baby Boy June 2005 Baby Boy December 2007 Baby Boy November 2010

Two swaying opposites, two MS/IUI BFNs in 2009.  Good Luck CloverHoping and Pray that PGD/IVF works for us!Good Luck Clover                                                              Cycle #1 - straight to FET two GSN normal XX blasts - BFN  Cycle #2 - Fresh SET GSN normal XX morula - BFP!  Baby Girl due December 2012!

Au 79

Joined 25-Sep-06

Top Poster
29-Feb-12 7:59 pm
OMW!!!!!! CP!!!!!!! I had no idea!! im so excited for you! FXFXFX for a BFP!!! wow! seriously so pumped for you!!!! Heart!!!
RQ~ 8, err... i mean 32 Baby Bear Boy,Baby Bear Girl,Baby Bear Boy: you'd better recognize!

http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/p/7093/54561.aspx#54561 here is the link to my TBM success story for #2! I went on to do the same for #3 and added ions/diet/low sodium/etc... #3 is my beautiful baby boy! does swaying actually sway???

hoping for BFPs for all my IG girls!..... lets see those second lines!!!

Bump it B!tches! you know you want to!

a friend will help you move. a good friend will help you move a body.~ anon

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. -Catherine-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies. (Unknown)

Joined 23-Feb-11

Top Poster
29-Feb-12 9:33 pm
That's awesome! My pregnancy brain is really bad :) If I remember well I think I did POAS the day I had my beta. It showed faint line. FX for your beta..Keep us posted!!

Joined 29-Dec-09

1-Mar-12 1:24 am
Congrats!!!
POAS!!!!! I got my BFP at 4dp5dt this round and have 2 sacs just waiting to see (hopefully) hb on Friday!!

Good Luck, FX for BFP!!!!!

12-5-09: IVF/PGD - Transferred Baby BoyBaby Boy - BFP 9dp5dt
1st beta:  9dp5dt = 86
2nd beta: 12dp5dt = 306
u/s : 1-04-10 Baby Boy
M/C at 12 weeks.Heartbroken

Transferred Baby BoyBaby Boy 1-20-12 BFP 4dp5dt! (could've been 3 if I'd used a FRER) 1st beta: 9dp5dt = 199! 2nd beta: 12dp5dt = 635 3rd beta: 17dp5dt = 2790 2 blighted ovums at 5W5D ~ Missed Miscarriage at 12 weeks. NOT GIVING UP! Changing ME!!!

Joined 23-Feb-11

Top Poster
1-Mar-12 9:12 pm
Congratulations Tinksmagic!! GL for your beta!!

Joined 12-Jul-06

Top Poster
2-Mar-12 6:19 am

It was BFN for me today, of course.  All this wishing for twins and worrying about too faint a line and I didn't even get a ghost of a line.  8dp5dt, don't have much hope except USA MOMMY saying her line was super faint the day of beta, which isn't until Tuesday, and the clinic telling me it was too early when I called in tears just now, but I've basically given up. 

USA MOMMY, stuceham, anyone who used Mainline - how late in June do they close the labs?  Worked out the math for when I'd do my next ET if I do it this way for my next cycle, and I'll hopefully be transferring sometime in June.

Two swaying opposites, two MS/IUI BFNs in 2009.  Good Luck CloverHoping and Pray that PGD/IVF works for us!Good Luck Clover                                                              Cycle #1 - straight to FET two GSN normal XX blasts - BFN  Cycle #2 - Fresh SET GSN normal XX morula - BFP!  Baby Girl due December 2012!

Joined 23-Feb-11

Top Poster
2-Mar-12 9:00 am
Hey CP don't give up hope.. I did POAS the exact day of my second blood drawl..So you still have time Iam not really sure when they close the office but they didn't allow me to do the FET in July. So Iam assuming they are closed in July. I did my FET in August. GL dear!

Joined 2-Mar-11

Top Poster
2-Mar-12 9:50 am
Cp hugs for you!

Joined 23-Nov-09

2-Mar-12 3:03 pm
Don't give up yet! did you use a FRER? I know i started off using dollar store hpts and they were coming out negative. I really can't remember when they close down in July either. Fingers crossed for a positive beta!

Baby Bear GirlAugust 2007  Baby Bear Girl April 2010

Joined 15-Apr-08

Top Poster
2-Mar-12 3:26 pm

Cultured PearL I AM SO SORRY you got a BFN today, and it is 8 days past 5 day transfer?? I would love to say maybe its too soon etc.. but honestly and personally I tell my friends (after BFN on day 6) PLEASE do not say that(its too soon line), because I know the outcome, mind you I am a bit bitter as I am on Cycle #7...

How many do you have frozen?? if this is a true BFN at least you can hope that the frozen embryo(s) will take!

So sorry I KNOW how devasting this can be, its just SO unfair!

I hope you get a MIRACLE!

GOOD LUCK!

Baby Boy IVF=Baby Boy NF1   PGD to test for NF1 and Gender August 2010 Transferred 1 Baby Girl= BFN
#2 IVF/PGD Nov 2010= No Unaffected Females to Transfer  No Unaffected Males to Freeze  # 3= May 2011 5 Fertilized --Frozen on Day 1 to  Batch with Next Cycle # 4= June 2011- Transferred 3 Baby GirlBaby Girl= BFN  Cycle# 5= September 2011-- Day 5 Biopsy-- Grade A Hatched Blastocyst Baby Girl- BFN  Cycle # 6- Different Doctor-Dr Braverman January 2012-Transferred   Baby Girl Baby GirlBaby Girl-BFN Cycle #7-April 2012 Transferred Six Baby GirlJuly 2012 Cycle #8 Transferred Baby GirlBaby GirlBaby GirlBaby Girl- BFN--WTF! October 2012 Cycle #9 Transferred Baby GirlBaby Girl- Beta 13 Chemical Pregnancy...

January 2013 New RE- SIRM-NY- April- Transferred 2  Baby GirlBaby Girl Blasts & 2Baby Girl Baby Girl Morulas= BFP!!!!!!!!

My first attempt for a NF1- free Baby Girl= http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/182346/1771501.aspx#1771501                      Jany1025@aol.com

Joined 12-Jul-06

Top Poster
2-Mar-12 6:30 pm

I did use FRER with FMU, but I'd only been asleep like six hours and I drank a lot of water in the middle of the night.  And no I have no frozen girls.  So I'm S.O.L. on that front.  

I just don't see how it could ever work if it didn't work this time.  Two GSN perfect embryos.  70% odds.

Joined 23-Nov-09

2-Mar-12 8:00 pm
CP, who is your dr? Did they do the mini stim for your FET?

Baby Bear GirlAugust 2007  Baby Bear Girl April 2010

Au 79

Joined 25-Sep-06

Top Poster
3-Mar-12 2:36 am
I'm so sorry CP. I am also hoping for a miracle on that pee stick for you tomorrow. You absolutely deserve this Heart. I think if this time doesn't work out you have great odds to try again. You are nice and young and hot (yes, i am hitting on you ;)) Please don't get too down. I know I am probably saying all the wrong things :/ I'm sorry, I suck at things like this. I hope you wake up tomorrow to a great surprise!
RQ~ 8, err... i mean 32 Baby Bear Boy,Baby Bear Girl,Baby Bear Boy: you'd better recognize!

http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/p/7093/54561.aspx#54561 here is the link to my TBM success story for #2! I went on to do the same for #3 and added ions/diet/low sodium/etc... #3 is my beautiful baby boy! does swaying actually sway???

hoping for BFPs for all my IG girls!..... lets see those second lines!!!

Bump it B!tches! you know you want to!

a friend will help you move. a good friend will help you move a body.~ anon

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. -Catherine-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies. (Unknown)

Joined 12-Jul-06

Top Poster
5-Mar-12 6:49 pm

Saturday - BFN

Sunday - BFN

Monday - BFN

Beta's tomorrow, just hope it's a zero so I don't have to stretch this BS out any longer.

Page: of 2