Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Pneumonia - TTC BOY ?? Is it OK ??

Sway4Son

Joined 14-Sep-11

Top Poster
13-Feb-12 2:56 pm

Just now I came to know that I have Pneumonia  in right lung. And got anti-boitics for 10 days. But I'm not sick. otherthan coughing I'm 100 % well.So do you think attempting this month would be fine !! I asked Dr. She said that should be fine. what do you think ladies ???

Baby Bear Girl 1,Baby Bear Girl 2  and TTC Baby Bear Boy in 2012

My Charts

Joined 29-Nov-11

13-Feb-12 3:28 pm
So sorry to hear this Sway...hope you get well soon! On the plus side..antibiotics apparently sway blue..so is this blessing in disguise?? For me..anytime i take antibiotics it lengthens my cycles for that particular month...making O prediction slightly tougher. I hope your Boy sway works...lots of blue dust to you... take care, hugs!

Baby Bear Girl2010 and ttc Baby Bear Boy 2012

We dont choose babies...they choose us!

Joined 14-Jul-07

Top Poster
13-Feb-12 4:48 pm

sway4son:

Just now I came to know that I have Pneumonia  in right lung. And got anti-boitics for 10 days. But I'm not sick. otherthan coughing I'm 100 % well.So do you think attempting this month would be fine !! I asked Dr. She said that should be fine. what do you think ladies ???

Awh..sorry to hear that Sway...If it were me and you are feeling 100% at the time of O & everything else is in your favour ...I would say go for itHappy Wink IMO

Baby Bear Girl 00'Baby Bear Girl04'Baby Bear Girl06'Baby Bear Girl08'   & Baby Bear Boy 13' Thank You God!!  & Thank you Tamara & all the IG ladies for all your help!! Love Ya!  

My Sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/251773.aspx

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Feb-12 5:33 pm
antibiotics sway boy!  if your pH is up then your good to go!
ddddds
My IG Blog.................... 7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones,
Swaying E-book .............................Ions, Supplements and Timing
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Sway4Son

Joined 14-Sep-11

Top Poster
16-Feb-12 9:07 pm

Thank you ....everyone for your precious replies !!Decided to attempt this month on Feb 18 th Saturday!!

Baby Bear Girl 1,Baby Bear Girl 2  and TTC Baby Bear Boy in 2012

My Charts

Joined 8-Apr-10

Top Poster
17-Feb-12 12:20 am
sway4son:

Thank you ....everyone for your precious replies !!Decided to attempt this month on Feb 18 th Saturday!!

Exciting! Best of luck Sway4Son! X

Update! Identical twin girls! Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl

Our family: Baby Bear Boy 2008 Baby Bear Boy 2010 Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl 2013

Joined 14-Jan-12

17-Feb-12 1:00 pm

Good luck sway ... hope all your dreams and hard work comes true

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
17-Feb-12 10:06 pm

sway4son:

GL hun! blowing all my boy dust your way! 

Love my Hugs BearHugs BearHugs Bear dearly

Expecting baby #4 in October Hearts

Page: of 1