Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Nini's GIRL sway II. - Its a BOY

Joined 8-Mar-09

Top Poster
7-Feb-12 5:39 am

Cant believe I just got my BFP!!!! 1st attempt again like last time. Due 17 October 2012.

Its early days, but I will forget if I dont type this now:

NAME - Nini

Gender Resulted - BOY

Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details? - natural

PH

CM Ph - 5.3 at o+12 attempt (similar to when I conceved dd1)

DH Ph - 7.0-7.2

Douche type and when - none

Replens and when - none

Sylk yes

Big O - unfortunately kind off, minutes before dh

Combined PH 6.3 immediately after dtd, dropped to 5.7 shortly later

MINERALS

Calcium - whatever I got from supps and diet

Magnesium - s.a.

Potassium - low as possible

Sodium - s.a.

DH minerals - DH doesnt sway ;)

DIET

Dietary Changes -

Followed the Agender diet plan, but concentrated on foods that were recommended on both IG and AG!

Skipped breakfast

1800 calories a day

Lost 4 kg weight in the cycle of conception!

Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? I cheated the 2 days after I saw my temp shift, I also struggled to get back on diet, but now got my BFP, thank God.

Caffeine very little

DH caffeine - none

HORMONES

Drinks diet lemonade (aspartame), skim milk (750 ml/ day), Evian water, pure organic cranberry juice

Supplements - Calcium citrate, Magnesium, Vitex, Folic acid, cranberry

SUPPLEMENTS

Cranberry - yes

Acidophilus - no

Sudafed - no

Others - none

DH supps - none

TIMING

BD cutoff (# of days) - none

BD thru O - none

O+12 - YES! one attempt at o+12

Frequent BD/how many days - Abstinence of over 12 days!

Charting O with Temp - yes

Charting O with OPK - yes

Fertility monitor used/type - no

Suspected O date - 25th January 2012

IONS

Oed in what moon phase - New Moon Picses (supposedly very girly, but this is exactly the moon phase/sign combo that I conceived ds2 under ;) ) Unfortunately there was a huge solar flare wave hitting earth just the day before or something.

Changed ions in other ways? - lots of hot showers incl before dtd, walked along a river on day of O, rose quartz in my bra, hermatite (or tourmaline?) stones that I took into the shower and rubbed over my belly, salt lamp beside my bed

OTHER

How many kids do you have? - 3 (one from a previous relationship)

What gender(s)? - 2 boys and 1 girl (dh and I have 1 boy and 1 girl together. I swayed for our girl)

# of months TTC - 1

Your Age - me 32, dh 37

BD position - missionary

Jump and dump - not strictly but I did get up quickly after dtd as I was sooo tired and wanted to get ready for bed LOL

EWCM present/how much? - NONE (o+12)

DH undies type - differs

DH hot bath/shower - daily hot showers, now and then a bath, but too tired for a bath on eve of dtd ;)

OWT - anything under bed? - nope, but lots of praying for a healthy little baby sister for our daughter.

COMMENTS?

I cant believe I am pregnant again! My sway was similar to my last sway, only I did step up the diet massively. During my first sway (that got me dd), I was still breastfeeding. This time I wasnt. I was on a strict diet, a combo of what agender and in gender recommed (I basically ate what they both recommended mostly, then taking some ingredients that felt right to me from the agender diet plan. I left out the no nos from either plan). I skipped breakfast and took vitex. I used sylk. Other than that, the sway was similar to my last, one off o+12 attempt with prior abstinence.

Hope its enough xxx

Joined 19-Dec-11

Top Poster
7-Feb-12 6:06 am
Sounds like a really great attempt - GL x
Battled against GD and now blessed with 2 boys and 3 girls 

Joined 7-Mar-11

Top Poster
7-Feb-12 6:14 am

Aaahh Nini!!!  I am soooooo happy for you......so exciting!

Woohoo, this is fantastic! HeartHeartHeart  Doing a little happy dance!

xxxx

Joined 15-Jan-10

Top Poster
7-Feb-12 11:53 am

YAY congrats nini! Sounds like a great sway!! Hope to be joining you soon!!  Will you look at my sway (a few posts down) and let me know what you think!!

Love my Hugs BearHugs BearHugs Bear dearly

Expecting baby #4 in October Hearts

Joined 31-May-08

Top Poster
7-Feb-12 2:17 pm

OMG Nini!!! I am thrilled for you, just want to wish you a very happy and healthy nine months. xxxxxx

Almighty God & Creator, grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy daughter to love and bring up in your ways AMEN

Baby Boy'02, Baby Boy'05 my waterbaby Love Ya!

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/323d81

Joined 14-Aug-11

7-Feb-12 10:19 pm

Wow! You are so good!!! CongratulationsHearts I wish I could find my O+12 like you do. Can you please give me some advice to my posting titled "Is O+12 not for me?". Thank you much. Happy 9 months!

Lorenna

Joined 19-Jul-10

Top Poster
8-Feb-12 5:07 am
Oh my goodness nini....so exciting! I sent you a private message on gd but I have my answer now. So happy for you xxxx

2010 - Our Preemie Prince
Due December 2014. Possibly our second little Prince. Praying for a term baby!

Joined 15-Mar-07

Top Poster
8-Feb-12 5:22 am
Yay nini, SO happy for you! Your sway sounds great, fx for a pink one for your daughter! Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months ahead!

Baby Boy+Baby Boy 2003, Baby Boy 2008 and our first pinky ariived in June! Baby Girl Hearts

Four times lucky and we are (probably Confused Huh?) done !

Thanks to all the lovely IG ladies and leaders for your support and advice over the years! Happy Celebrate

Link to my sway : http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/236361.aspx

Joined 12-Dec-09

Top Poster
8-Feb-12 9:32 am

Congratulations, nini! I am so happy for you!

It looks like a great sway and I am sure DD2 is on her way!

Have a h&h 9months!

Good Luck Clover 

Joined 29-Nov-11

8-Feb-12 1:17 pm

It sounds like a very clear no nonsense O+12 girl sway! Gosh, I hope i can be brave enough to give it a go later on this year (the end of 2012 looks very girl strong according to all those astro charts =) !)

Interesting that your hubby doesn't sway as I don't think mine will be up for it either...I might get him to take licorice root as he was eating licorice like crazy a while back on some health kick! but that would be it, he def wont even wear the tighty pants!

Good luck and fingers crossed for a lil sisterfor your girl...incidentally that's a little gap you've got there, how long had you stopped breastfeeding for this time you swayed? (sorry none of my business at all! just I would like to keep up the breastfeeding and sway as much as I can)

cloud x

Joined 8-Apr-10

Top Poster
8-Feb-12 8:37 pm
Oh Nini - my goodness! Congratulations! Lovely surprise to see. Very lucky for your 1st attempt (again)! I hope I am that lucky : ) All the best X

Update! Identical twin girls! Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl

Our family: Baby Bear Boy 2008 Baby Bear Boy 2010 Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl 2013

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
8-Feb-12 8:46 pm

OMG Nini! Frickin awesome, congrats. Great sway, hoping you get your 2nd girl :)

Baby Girl (2010)... Baby Girl #2 Due July 3, 2013

Joined 8-Mar-09

Top Poster
10-Feb-12 1:29 am

cloud-dragon:

It sounds like a very clear no nonsense O+12 girl sway! Gosh, I hope i can be brave enough to give it a go later on this year (the end of 2012 looks very girl strong according to all those astro charts =) !)

Interesting that your hubby doesn't sway as I don't think mine will be up for it either...I might get him to take licorice root as he was eating licorice like crazy a while back on some health kick! but that would be it, he def wont even wear the tighty pants!

Good luck and fingers crossed for a lil sisterfor your girl...incidentally that's a little gap you've got there, how long had you stopped breastfeeding for this time you swayed? (sorry none of my business at all! just I would like to keep up the breastfeeding and sway as much as I can)

cloud x

Cloud, I was not breastfeeding this time. My dd was just over a year when I conceived and I stopped breastfeeding her at sort of 10.5 months (she weaned herself off). My ds2 and dd are 16 months apart and this little one will be 21 months and a bit apart from her older sister, if all goes to plan. I like short age gaps ;)

Joined 8-Mar-09

Top Poster
10-Feb-12 1:30 am

Muffin606:

OMG Nini!!! I am thrilled for you, just want to wish you a very happy and healthy nine months. xxxxxx

Thanks Muffing, any news at your end?x

Joined 8-Mar-09

Top Poster
10-Feb-12 1:30 am

threewillys:
Yay nini, SO happy for you! Your sway sounds great, fx for a pink one for your daughter! Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months ahead!

Thanks 3willys with princess on the way :) Hope your pregnancy is going well xx

Page: of 3