Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds
New Posts     Unanswered Posts     Members     Help

Add me to the list.

Posts: 848

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
25-Mar-12 9:56 pm
Hey Praying! I'm glad you and your girls are doing well! DH and I finally made the decision to wait until September, regardless of whether or not I get the go-ahead from my docs. Luckily, my levels went down to an 8 last week. It's not the zero that I wanted but it means no chemo! I started AF last weekend and passed what looked to be tissue and some very large clots. The doctors think they missed it the first time and that's what all this craziness has been about. I get more bloodwork done this thurs and a u/s friday. I am just praying, praying, praying, my levels are down and my uterus is clear! Please do keep in touch and I will do the same!