Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Add me to the list.

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
26-Feb-12 11:54 pm
I am so so sorry. I honestly don't know what to say. What is going on with our group? Just a few months ago we were all helping each other during the whole swaying process and chatting about our excitement over our BFPs and now we keep getting the worst possible news. It is the most unnatural thing for a mother to lose a baby, and I am so sorry that you are going through it again. It is my and DH's anniversary today and we went to our favorite restaurant. The last time we were there we were celebrating the news of our July baby who is no longer with us. We started talking about our "future babies" and honestly the thought of being pregnant again scares me to death. I received a reminder call last week about a u/s appt this Monday. It would have been my 18 week u/s. I am thinking about still going since I have been having a burning sensation in my ovaries off and on over the last week or so, and I have been bleeding fairly heavily for the last 3 weeks. I'm just so tired of my body not healing and it is a constant reminder of what we lost. I hope you and your family are doing as best as can be under the circumstances and know that I am praying for you all. Do you have any idea what could be going on? Did the Dr. say anything? You didn't sway this time right? I am here if you need to talk and I am so sorry you are in my situation, I wouldn't wish this upon anyone.