Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Add me to the list.

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
7-Jan-12 10:17 pm
So I thought I'd update even though this thread is quite baron. Sadly, our baby died on Christmas. I would have been 10 weeks two days later. It was a shock because I went in for a u/s last Wednesday thinking we were going to see our little bouncing baby (since I had no warning signs) and instead got the news that the baby had died 2 days prior. I had surgery last Friday and am still spotting off and on. I know I shouldn't feel like the swaying had anything to do with it, but I believe I am now the fourth person to m/c who swayed blue during the same time. Those stats scare me a bit so I will not be swaying again (even though it probably was unrelated.) And a healthy baby boy or girl will hopefully grace our presence again in the near future. I hope everyone else is having a wonderful pregnancy. And Bambino and Strawbell, I hope you ladies are doing well and please update me on your journeys!

Joined 12-Jun-11

2-Feb-12 2:47 pm
Hey I was shocked to read your post I am so sorry for your loss and please hear me when I say I understand how you feel!! I also felt like swaying had somthing to do with my m/c My thought was that maybe the egg whites allows unhealthy sperm to travel to the egg sperm that may not have made it on there own. Not sure but im the kind of girl who needs answers for everything!! But in hopes you will ttc again I got pregnant the very next month with no swaying and not even a period so now im 10 weeks right after a miscarrage so dont get to down i know its hard but you have to remember the baby you lost was not healthy. May the lord be with you and your husband as you heal.

I love my kids!

Joined 9-Feb-09

Top Poster
2-Feb-12 3:36 pm

I'm so sorry Belles, I just saw this post. Sad

Baby Bear Girl Amelia 7/1/2010      Baby Bear Boy  Maddox  5/7/2012   [

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
2-Feb-12 3:42 pm
Hey! First off, Congratulations on your happy & healthy pregnancy!! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous. I was thinking about you after your (and mine) m/c and I'm glad you are in a good place. I think I somewhat blamed the e/w as well esp since I think I was the third one due in July who used em and ended up m/c'ing. BUT so many women use them and have no problems, so who knows? The point is the baby wasn't healthy and I am grateful it ended the way it did, rather than have to deal with this later on down the road. It also completely took away my gender desire, and I almost feel comfort in thinking about having another beautiful HEALTHY baby girl :) I had been doing great recently (still waiting for my first AF to return and it's been 5 weeks so far) until my cousin who is do a month before I was just found out she is having a little boy. No swaying needed. In fact, in terms of swaying I would have guessed she'd be having a girl. So, of course this made me feel more guilty about being "boy obsessed" and all the swaying. Then, I found out my next door neighbor is expecting and due when I was, so now I get to watch her belly grow and see her bring home a little one this summer. Those two things seemed to trigger the loss again, but I am still healing and cannot wait until we are able to say we are expecting once again! Hoping my levels go down soon. I am still getting positive tests. Ugh :(

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
2-Feb-12 3:43 pm
AlphaCentauri82:

I'm so sorry Belles, I just saw this post. Sad

Thank you Alpha. It sucks, but hopefully there is a healthy baby in our future...

Joined 12-Jun-11

2-Feb-12 4:47 pm
I hear you just found out at christmas that my sister in law is expecting a little boy in may!!! I cant help but be envious of that!! Although I have two girls I feel like the m/c cured my gender needs too! This time when I found out I was pregnant every day that goes by I am waiting for somthing to go wrong so its hard to get past these things that happen but I am postive you will be expecting sooner than you think!! I was happy I got to experence the excitement of a postive pregnancy test for the fourth time that of course is always great. So hang in there and get your body back to "normal" and try again Things will ease with time its the only medicine for somthing like this  ALL THE BEST

Megan

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
8-Feb-12 4:42 pm

I've been thinking about you! How have you been?

Baby Boy 2006  Baby Boy 2008  Baby Girl 2010

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
8-Feb-12 8:36 pm
prayingforcj:
I hear you just found out at christmas that my sister in law is expecting a little boy in may!!! I cant help but be envious of that!! Although I have two girls I feel like the m/c cured my gender needs too! This time when I found out I was pregnant every day that goes by I am waiting for somthing to go wrong so its hard to get past these things that happen but I am postive you will be expecting sooner than you think!! I was happy I got to experence the excitement of a postive pregnancy test for the fourth time that of course is always great. So hang in there and get your body back to "normal" and try again Things will ease with time its the only medicine for somthing like this  ALL THE BEST
Don't be too envious just yet! You may have a little boy in there too! I definitely can't wait till my body is back to normal and I can share in the same joys of pregnancy. Please keep me posted on all the happenings! :)

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
8-Feb-12 8:37 pm
LoveMy3CutiesLB&H:

I've been thinking about you! How have you been?

I'm going to message you on fb miss Megan :)

Joined 12-Jun-11

10-Feb-12 7:27 pm
Maybe it could be a bouncng baby boy!! That would be great but if we add another sister for my girls im okay for sure with that now!! I had my first checkup today and im measuring 12 weeks to the day. So theres so much hope for you to be right back where you should be. I look at it like its the same baby we are just waiting a little bit longer to have them!! If that makes sense. keep me posted on your attempts.

Joined 12-Jun-11

26-Feb-12 7:04 pm
hey belles and beaus well bad news I went to the doctors last friday and I lost this baby as well. What is going on? I was 12 weeks to the day and I started to miscarry that same night. I cant not beleive it. Im so shaken and unsure of what to do next. We are looking to maybe ttc in september, Its all in gods will and it will maybe come in his time not mine!! We are both on the same page again. Best wishes to you hope you are doing well. God bless you and your family

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
26-Feb-12 11:54 pm
I am so so sorry. I honestly don't know what to say. What is going on with our group? Just a few months ago we were all helping each other during the whole swaying process and chatting about our excitement over our BFPs and now we keep getting the worst possible news. It is the most unnatural thing for a mother to lose a baby, and I am so sorry that you are going through it again. It is my and DH's anniversary today and we went to our favorite restaurant. The last time we were there we were celebrating the news of our July baby who is no longer with us. We started talking about our "future babies" and honestly the thought of being pregnant again scares me to death. I received a reminder call last week about a u/s appt this Monday. It would have been my 18 week u/s. I am thinking about still going since I have been having a burning sensation in my ovaries off and on over the last week or so, and I have been bleeding fairly heavily for the last 3 weeks. I'm just so tired of my body not healing and it is a constant reminder of what we lost. I hope you and your family are doing as best as can be under the circumstances and know that I am praying for you all. Do you have any idea what could be going on? Did the Dr. say anything? You didn't sway this time right? I am here if you need to talk and I am so sorry you are in my situation, I wouldn't wish this upon anyone.

Joined 12-Jun-11

1-Mar-12 7:30 pm
The only thing the doc said was that its really not cause for to much concern. Easy for him to say!! He also said theres a 90 percent chanch it will not happen again. Not sure how he could know that. But all is moving forward here just taking it a day at a time. Its hard to tell my 3.5 year old she dosent say anything so I dont say anything to her about it. best wishes stay in touch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
3-Mar-12 11:59 pm
Yeah, I received similar answers from the Dr. that did my surgery as well. He basically made it seem as though I won't get any answers about anything unless I have 3 consecutive losses. I hope I never get to that place. You either! I suppose I was "lucky" in that my daughter never really understood I was pregnant. I know it must be harder to have to explain it to your other children. I hope it went smoothly if you decided to say anything since this post. As for me, I am now on the pill because my hormones were so out of whack. My body just never stopped bleeding and I do still have very low trace amounts of hcg in my system. (I'm 9 weeks post D&C as of yesterday.) The pill almost immediately stopped the bleeding and I am very grateful for that! I emailed my Dr. about the possibility of stopping the pill after this pack, having a period, and then trying If I ovulate. That would mean I could potentially be preggo again the beginning of April and have a Christmas baby. I thought that would be special since that is when we lost this one. Of course, I have to get the go-ahead, ovulate, get pregnant, and sustain the pregnancy. But, it's all in God's hands, I hope it's His will! Please keep me posted on your continued journey and I will do the same. Praying for you!!

Joined 12-Jun-11

12-Mar-12 2:17 pm
Hey that sounds great!!! Im hoping this works out for you this way! That would be great for you and your family. My girls are keeping me ery busy so I dont have a whole lot of time to plan. We will maybe ttc around august september. Im 3 weeks post m/c and everything is going okay. Im still just going day by day. Im looking forward to the Easter Holiday coming and spending time with family. Keep me posted girl!!! Good luck and im praying for you as well.

Page: of 2