Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Help with Jonas method please

swayin&prayin

Joined 31-Mar-11

31-Dec-11 3:19 pm
I went to Astro.com to get the free Jonas method chart. I typed in my birthday, July 25th 1983, 9:37pm and looked at the calender it gave me. Through December until June all those months have no gender specified, which means it could go either way right? First month that shows a girl sign is July? Does that mean I have to wait until July to ttc a girl?!?! Was hoping to start this Spring but... Also, am I right in understanding that the little black dot is the start of your period? If so, it says that my last one started on Dec 24th which is exactly right! How can they know that??? Anyways here's the link to my chart if it works on here, http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=mobile-sojfileX9kYxE-u1324508994&lang=e&gm=a2&pa=mobile&nhor=1&btyp=95&sday=31&smon=12&syr=2011&hsy=0&rs=0 Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

03/01/10 Baby Boy And another Baby Boy due march 2013 Did more swaying than praying but it didn't work. Saying goodbye to my dreams of pink :(

Belle

Joined 13-Aug-11

Top Poster
31-Dec-11 5:00 pm
When there is no gender specified it means that your lunar O is very close to a change of moons, so it can't be predetermined. July obviously occurs in a girl moon so it is specified. So if you want to use your lunar dates before July it means you have around a 50/50 chance. However, you can still TTC with your menstrual O on any month where it will fall in a girl moon. Have a look on the calendar on lunarium. The moon signs change every 2.5 days. If you do OPKs and see when you are going to O, you can have a look at what sign it falls on.

Baby Boy 2006 Baby Boy 2007   

Swayed Baby Bear Girl in 2012

We were blessed with our baby girl Sasha Michelle on November 15th 2012 Hearts

Belle

Joined 13-Aug-11

Top Poster
31-Dec-11 6:15 pm
Sorry for the quick messages. They keep disappearing! The dots on the calendar relate to new and full moon.

swayin&prayin

Joined 31-Mar-11

31-Dec-11 6:44 pm
Thanks Peony, mine keep disappearing too! So far it looks like lunar O matches up perfectly with my menstrual so I don't think I'll be able to try at a different time, looks like I'm waiting until July! Seems like a good month anyways. Just another question, if the sign is on your last and most fertile day is that the day you BD? Or should you BD before then??

03/01/10 Baby Boy And another Baby Boy due march 2013 Did more swaying than praying but it didn't work. Saying goodbye to my dreams of pink :(

Belle

Joined 13-Aug-11

Top Poster
1-Jan-12 12:00 am
You need to BD at least 24 hrs before your lunar O. This is supposed to trigger the O and make sure the sperm are waiting for the egg when it arrives. If your cycles are aligned you should be more fertile, and you can BD in all of the red fertile days leading up to O, just make sure if you do, you also BD 24 hrs before. July is a really good lunar month for me too. If I don't get pg before then, I may just join you TTC that month!

swayin&prayin

Joined 31-Mar-11

1-Jan-12 7:24 pm
How nice would it be if we both conceived our girls in July! I would almost prefer it be sooner than that but good things come to those who wait:) Here's to hoping! And I do wish you all the best for your swaying attempt this month. Whatever is meant to happen will happen!

Belle

Joined 13-Aug-11

Top Poster
2-Jan-12 5:09 pm
Thanks swayin&prayin. I am feeling really relaxed and positive about this month. My DH works away a few days a week but I have told him when I'll need him and he is re-arranging his schedule! I started looking into swaying in March 2011, so time really does fly. For me, I tried a few things early on (like O+12 etc)  but they didn't work for me, so I have tried to wait until everything seems to be in my favour...new moon, girl moon, biorhythms. I am doing a girl diet to some degree, but not as full on as most. Whatever happens, I will be content that I did what I could to have a girl and if I have another boy, I know that is what was destined for me instead.

Page: of 1