Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Early Symptoms In your Twin PG?

Joined 29-Oct-08

Top Poster
27-Dec-11 11:00 am
So did you really notice anything different with your twin pg?  I am 14 wks pg with my 5th baby and I am getting a bit worried that there could be two in there.  I wasn't planning to have an US till my mid pg US, so I haven't seen what's going on in there!  And I had morning sickness worse than any of my other babies, and my belly is HUGE!  I just saw a gal yesterday who was due 2 1/2 months before me and our bellies were the same size!  Surprise  I keep thinking it's just that I've had so many babies, but I'm starting to get paranoid.  Really hoping there's only 1 in there, and if there are 2 they better both be girls!

Baby Boy01 Baby Boy03 Baby Boy05 Baby Boy09 Final Boy 2012

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

27-Dec-11 11:40 am

honestly i had no symptoms, with my 5th i was huge people always commented i must have two or three in there. i did big it to the attention of my doctor who measured me and said, "yes you are measuring several weeks ahead, but i promise there is just one in there, you have to remember this is your 5th baby and things are going to stretch out alot faster for you then for others."

not saying you aren't having twins. only an u/s can tell you for sure. but i said the same thing with my 5th. just one baby girl in there. maybe its a girl? good luck

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!

Joined 19-Dec-11

Top Poster
3-Jan-12 3:04 am
Hi, I found out last week that I am having triplets. I am 12 and a half weeks and ENORMOUS!! The size I usually am post 20 weeks! The only other symptom I had was extreme fatigue. I am actually still battling this - I need to sleep about 15 hours a day at the moment, it's wiping me out. No sickness though. Go for an U/S - it'll put your mind at rest. Good luck xx
Battled against GD and now blessed with 2 boys and 3 girls 

Joined 29-Oct-08

Top Poster
4-Jan-12 4:26 pm
Had a midwife appt today, and now I'm even more worried!!!  My uterus was larger than it should be at this point, and she also found heartbeat on 2 seperate sides of my belly within seconds of each other!  Surprise  I have an US scheduled for 2 weeks from now since I want this to just be my mid-pregnancy US,  but the suspense in the meantime is gonna kill me!

Baby Boy01 Baby Boy03 Baby Boy05 Baby Boy09 Final Boy 2012

Joined 2-Dec-11

14-Feb-12 3:52 pm
any update on weather your having twins or not? x

Baby BoyBailey 2004    Baby BoyBaby BoyLoucas & Harvey twin boys 2007         Baby BoyJacob due April 2012 xxx

Joined 19-Dec-11

Top Poster
17-Feb-12 5:17 am
bump! I wanna know too!!!

Joined 19-Dec-11

Top Poster
17-Feb-12 6:33 am
Just seen your other post about you expecting a little boy - congrats. I guess there was just one in there after all!! x take care x
Page: of 1