Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Psychic gender prediction

Joined 19-Apr-09

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 9:16 pm

Hi August ladies,

There is a lady on here named Aradana that will predict girl or boy for you based on your ovulation date/moon phase. Go to the psychic predictions forum you should find her on there.Peony princess does something similar as well. Report back with your predictions thought it would be something fun we could do. They both predicted GIRL for me in there own seperate forums. YaY! I hope they are right!

Baby Boy 4-06, Baby Boy 9-09 Sad Flower 2-12  BFP ON 6-5  KissBaby GirlKiss due Feb THANK GOD!

Angela

Joined 20-Jul-11

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 9:19 pm
The one says mine is blank and peony princess I never asked. I think this is based in jonus charts no?

Baby Bear Boy  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy  Baby Bear GirlBorn Aug 5, 2012 at 39 weeks 5 days

ThreeBsandcounting

Joined 28-Jun-11

20-Dec-11 9:21 pm
Aradana predicted girl for me, hope she is right! :-)

Joined 19-Apr-09

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 9:53 pm

Canadianttc#4:
The one says mine is blank and peony princess I never asked. I think this is based in jonus charts no?

I dont really know but it sounds similar to the Jonas chart. Look at this website and enter your information.

www.moonsigncalendar.net/moonphase.asp

Baby Boy 4-06, Baby Boy 9-09 Sad Flower 2-12  BFP ON 6-5  KissBaby GirlKiss due Feb THANK GOD!

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 11:08 pm

Ardana's chart she uses was correct for 2 of my friends last year and a girl I met on here was predicted girl.  So far she has had 2 ultrasounds that confirm girl.  She predicted girl for me and I will scream if she is correct for me ;-)  I am sure I will be the one who is wrong though. 

Peony Princess said I was perfectly in a girl sign, which I knew per my jonas calendar I got from a gal on here for a whole year.

I go for an elective scan this Friday at noon.  I will be sure and report back either way.  Prepared to hear "It's a boy" LOL!

Hearts 

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 11:10 pm
Oopsie, I am a June lady though...sorry to bump in ;-)

Hearts 

Joined 19-Apr-09

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 11:28 pm
kansasgal:

Ardana's chart she uses was correct for 2 of my friends last year and a girl I met on here was predicted girl.  So far she has had 2 ultrasounds that confirm girl.  She predicted girl for me and I will scream if she is correct for me ;-)  I am sure I will be the one who is wrong though. 

Peony Princess said I was perfectly in a girl sign, which I knew per my jonas calendar I got from a gal on here for a whole year.

I go for an elective scan this Friday at noon.  I will be sure and report back either way.  Prepared to hear "It's a boy" LOL!

Awesome Agree Thank you. We will stay tuned!

Page: of 1