Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

35 weeks!

Joined 15-Sep-11

20-Dec-11 7:45 am
so as of yesterday I am 35 weeks:-)!! I have my last growth scan on Wednesday and things have gotten pretty busy getting ready for these babies and between my weekly dr appointments and twice weekly nst's I've had no time..my 2 year old twins arrived at 36 + 3 so the drs are saying they are thinking maybe next week and they also said we won't even talk about a scheduled c section date unless I reach 37 weeks..my cervix is still closed(fingertip dilated which to me doesn't count lol)..I'm really anxious to meet these babies and I finally have names for them..Wyatt and Violet..physically i'm still feeling pretty good aside from the normal aches and pains that come with having twins..I am getting nervous though! I plan on calling my re as soon as I give birth as per his instructions..

Baby Bear Boy/Baby Bear Boy twins 2009

Baby Bear Boy/Baby Bear Girl twins 2011

mommy of 3 sweet boys & 1 little princess

Joined 12-Jul-06

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 9:00 am
Wow, sounds like you're doing GREAT!  I was born at 35 weeks and I was a singleton and didn't go to the NICU.  Did you have your first set of twins vaginally?  Wyatt and Violet are extremely excellent names.  Violet was going to be DS1's name if he had been a she Happy.  You're from the Philly area, aren't you?  What hospital do you use?  I had my DS3 last year at Abington.  My mom and her twin brother were born there as well, sixty years ago this Xmas eve!  Anyway, good luck!!!

Baby Boy June 2005 Baby Boy December 2007 Baby Boy November 2010

Two swaying opposites, two MS/IUI BFNs in 2009.  Good Luck CloverHoping and Pray that PGD/IVF works for us!Good Luck Clover                                                              Cycle #1 - straight to FET two GSN normal XX blasts - BFN  Cycle #2 - Fresh SET GSN normal XX morula - BFP!  Baby Girl due December 2012!

Joined 15-Sep-11

20-Dec-11 11:07 am
I had my boys by c section..so this will just be a repeat c section..my boys were able to be born at a hospital without a nicu because I had passed 36 weeks so that's my goal for these 2:) I do live in the Philly area:-)..in fact,Abington is where I went for my ivf!!

Joined 23-Feb-11

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 1:48 pm
It's really great you made it this far! Love the names. Keep us posted. Looks like you may be getting an earlier christmas present(s) :)

Joined 15-Apr-08

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 2:26 pm
How exciting!! Will this be your only daughter so far?? Love the names!

Baby Boy IVF=Baby Boy NF1 PGD to test for NF1 and Gender Cycle #1 August 2010 Transferred 1 Baby Girl= BFN
Cycle#2 IVF/PGD Nov 2010= No Unaffected Females to Transfer No Unaffected Males to Freeze Cycle # 3= May 2011 5 Fertilized --Frozen on Day 1 to Batch with Next Cycle Cycle# 4= June 2011- Transferred 3 Baby GirlBaby Girl= BFN Cycle# 5= September 2011-- Day 5 Biopsy-- Grade A Hatched Blastocyst Baby Girl- BFN

Cycle # 6- Different Doctor-Dr Braverman January 2012-Transferred Baby Girl Baby GirlBaby Girl-BFN Cycle #7-April 2012 Transferred Six Baby GirlJuly 2012 Cycle #8 Transferred Baby GirlBaby GirlBaby GirlBaby Girl- BFN--WTF! October 2012 Cycle #9 Transferred Baby GirlBaby Girl- Beta 13 Chemical Pregnancy...

January 2013 New RE- SIRM-NY- April- Transferred 2 Baby GirlBaby Girl Blasts & 2Baby Girl Baby Girl Morulas= BFP!!!!!!!!

Joined 5-Sep-07

20-Dec-11 3:53 pm

Congratulations!!

I am also expecting boy/girl twins!  I am 32 weeks myself.  Being pregnant with twins has been much harder than my 3 singletons.  I have another ultrasound on Thursday, and hoping the babies still look good.  If everything goes well, this will be 4 boys and 1 girl for me.  I just did an IUI with my leftover gonal f, and became pregnant with twins at 39.  I will say that I was in shock!

Wendy Cutie Hearts

Baby Boy 1999 Baby Boy 2001 Baby Boy 2004

Baby Boy 2012 Baby Girl 2012

Joined 12-Jul-06

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 6:08 pm
Wendelyn, congratulations on the b/g twins!!!  This is your old MS/IUI buddy ahimsa_malozzi.  I'm so glad you finally are getting your DD, and how precious that you get another sweet little dude as well.  So great to hear a happy ending from someone else from back in the day!

Baby Boy June 2005 Baby Boy December 2007 Baby Boy November 2010

Two swaying opposites, two MS/IUI BFNs in 2009.  Good Luck CloverHoping and Pray that PGD/IVF works for us!Good Luck Clover                                                              Cycle #1 - straight to FET two GSN normal XX blasts - BFN  Cycle #2 - Fresh SET GSN normal XX morula - BFP!  Baby Girl due December 2012!

Joined 15-Sep-11

21-Dec-11 4:40 pm
I will have 3 boys and 1 girl and this will be my only daughter:)..we just aren't in a position to afford any more kids after this.I had my growth scan today and violet weighs 6 lbs 13 oz and Wyatt weighs 6 lbs 8 oz!! Big babies!

Page: of 1