Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

swaying for girl while on clomid!!!

Joined 19-Sep-11

20-Dec-11 1:50 am
Hello everyone I was just wondering if it was still possible to use the o+12 method and take the supplements and do the girl and also lower Ph while on clomid I didn't see no forum on this :) so I was just wondering. Thank you so much :)

Ds#1 3/09Baby Boy

Ds#2 5/11Baby Boy

TTC 1/14 hoping and praying for a Baby Girl but instead, god blessed us with another who is due Nov 2014!! Blessed

Joined 19-Dec-11

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 4:12 am
I think you'll be absolutely fine to go through with your sway as planned - the clomid won't affect it. If anything, it'll acidify your natural ph anyway which is good for TTC a girl. Good luck.
Battled against GD and now blessed with 2 boys and 3 girls 

Joined 19-Sep-11

20-Dec-11 2:18 pm
Thank you for replying littlechicks :) I was just wondering about this as my doctor plans to start me on clomid sometime in January I was just afraid of the supplements used to lower Ph would affect the clomid in anyway!!!

Ds#1 3/09Baby Boy

Ds#2 5/11Baby Boy

TTC 1/14 hoping and praying for a Baby Girl but instead, god blessed us with another who is due Nov 2014!! Blessed

Joined 19-Dec-11

Top Poster
21-Dec-11 3:22 am
Well I am no expert but I think you'll be fine. I tried 3 cycles on 50mg of Clomid this year with no luck and then when I moved up to 100mg I got my BFP first time. I don't know whether I've got my wish and it's a girl or not though, I will find out Jan 5th. Good luck to you x

Joined 8-Mar-09

Top Poster
21-Dec-11 3:44 am

Clomid sways girl!

One of the side effects of clomid is that it can dry up CM.

Joined 19-Sep-11

22-Dec-11 12:41 am
@littlechicks good luck I hope its a girl please keep me posted. Did you sway as well while using clomid??@ nini I really hope it does sway girl this time around :) I've used clomid before with DS #1 so I'm I hopeing it gives me the opposite this time :)

Ds#1 3/09Baby Boy

Ds#2 5/11Baby Boy

Joined 19-Dec-11

Top Poster
22-Dec-11 4:38 am
Thanks :-) Well I was swaying for the first 5 months this time but then I worried that the sway factors were impeding me from getting a BFP so I calmed it down. I was still doing frequent BD'ing, taking all the supps, asparin and DH and I were drinking lots of drinks sweetened with Aspartame to keep our ph's low. His was about 7.8 and mine around 5 - BUT the clomid dried me out so I used conceive plus gel which has a high ph of about 7 - not ideal for a girl sway. It did get to the point though as I'm sure you can imagine, that after a year of BFP's I was just desperate to get pregnant , even if the sway had to faulter a little - I'm not getting any younger!!!! Lol. Anyway, I'll find out what I'm having in a few weeks so I'll let you know. I have faith in God and I pray he'll answer my prayers this time!! Good luck and pin k dust to us all! x

Joined 2-Jan-09

1-Apr-12 1:34 pm
Good luck!  Both of my boys were Clomid babies!  :)

Linda

Courtney Baby Girl 9-5-01

Collin Baby Boy 1-30-06

Carson Baby Boy  2-23-10

Page: of 1