Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

About ready to ttc a girl, but I'm not sure if my cycles are healthy..............

Joined 2-Jul-09

19-Dec-11 7:47 am
I have ALWAYS had a very regular cycle, between 28-31 days. Before my 2 boys, it was always 28 days, never a day off, but always very heavy.  After my first child was born I continued to be somewhat regular between getting pregnant with my 2nd son. I was only not pregnant for 11 months, so I didn't have that many periods, but my cycle was never less than 28 days or more than 31. I also never really had any pre-menstrual spotting. Since my 2nd baby was born, 2 years ago, I have had very irregular cycles (for me).  And in the last year they are completely erratic. They have lasted anywhere from 14-29 days, but in the last year I have started having a lot of spotting before my period actually starts!  Brown and red spotting that lasts from 2-5 days before my period actually starts! I am trying to figure out what is wrong with me (have my annual in the middle of January), but I am honestly scared that something is wrong!  I am wondering if I have low-preogesterone or something worse going on.  I am worried that I am not going to be able to concieve a 3rd time, and also worried that if I can,a sway will be very hard since my cycles are so irregular! Anyone have any advice or similar stories they could share with me? I have looked at some of the low-pregestone symptoms, and I do have quite a few of them.If it is low-pregestone, what can I do?  Will the supplemental progesterone help me to concieve a girl? Thanks in advance for any advice that is given! Happy Smile

Baby Bear Boy  Ayden - 4 years  

Baby Bear Boy  Ashton - 2 years

Pray Baby Girl for number 3!

Joined 2-Jul-09

20-Dec-11 8:03 am
Did I post in wrong section to get replies on this topic? Confused Huh?

A girl for me...please!!!

Joined 13-Oct-08

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 8:11 am
Put your topic in the gender swaying forum, you will get more responses there. Only a few will read here (like me).

Baby Boy(2002) Baby Boy(2005) Baby Boy(2007) Baby Boy(2009) Baby Boy(2010)

Due with a Baby Bear Girl July 2013

Joined 2-Jul-09

20-Dec-11 3:51 pm
Thank you!

Page: of 1