Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Moon Sign at Conception

Belle

Joined 13-Aug-11

Top Poster
18-Dec-11 11:51 pm

I have been meaning to do this for a while. I looked back at Swaying Attempts and Outcomes, to test the theory that the moon sign present when you conceive, determines the gender. I think it is interesting because some people do such wonderful sways and still end up with a gender opposite. When people put the suspected O date in their sway, I had a look at what moon sign they were in. For a couple of them, the moon sign was close to changing, but the vast majority were clearly in one gender for at least a day, giving plenty of time for conception to occur. Of course it relied on people putting in an accurate O day and some people either didn't know when it occurred or didn't include it in their sway. I only did ones I found from 2011.

I totally understand that not everyone believes in the moon theory, and I am not saying it is 100%, but it is interesting.

hope1212: O in boy moon (Sagittarius). Gender outcome= boy

HoneyRose: O in girl moon (Virgo). Gender outcome= girl

Izzyindigo: O in boy moon (Gemini). Gender outcome= girl (Always good when the theory is wrong and the desired gender is conceived!) Happy Wink

Wishingforafairy: O in girl moon (Cancer). Gender outcome= girl

babydust: O in a girl moon (Capricorn). Gender outcome= girl

twosweetlads: O in a boy moon (Aries). Gender outcome= boy

alsestis: Majority of O day was boy moon. It was a girl moon toward the end of O day (Taurus). Gender outcome= girl

Fyrestar: O in a boy moon (Aries). Gender outcome= boy

proud-mummy26: First half of O day was boy moon (Gemini). Second half of day was girl moon (Cancer). Gender outcome= boy

annie912: O in a girl moon (Pisces). Gender outcome= girl

florera: O in a boy moon (Gemini). Gender outcome= girl

yy91: O in a boy moon (Gemini or Aquarius depending if O was 6th Jan or 1st June). Gender outcome= boy

Sunset: O in a girl moon (Taurus). Gender outcome= girl

Babushka: O in a girl moon (Scorpio). Gender outcome= girl

So there you go. Something else to consider!

If anyone knows their O date or suspected future O day and wants to see what moon sign it was or will be, have a look on the calendar on Lunarium. Adjust the times given from London time to wherever you live. If you are in Australia, I have a calendar with the times in Australian Eastern Standard Time, so it is easy to adjust for the state you live in.

Most importantly, GL with all your sways, and if it does not work, feel happy that you did your best. Peony.

Baby Boy 2006 Baby Boy 2007   

Swayed Baby Bear Girl in 2012

We were blessed with our baby girl Sasha Michelle on November 15th 2012 Hearts

nnekysolo

Joined 11-May-11

19-Dec-11 3:54 am

hi dear, this ur post is very interesting and getting me curious, pls if i O on the 20th and do the deed on 21st of this dec, is it on the boy zone...ur advise if highly appreciated...thanks

' when life knock you down, remember you are in a best position to pray'Baby Bear Boy

Belle

Joined 13-Aug-11

Top Poster
19-Dec-11 5:55 am
nnekysolo:

hi dear, this ur post is very interesting and getting me curious, pls if i O on the 20th and do the deed on 21st of this dec, is it on the boy zone...ur advise if highly appreciated...thanks

Hi nnekysolo. The UK is in a girl moon (Scorpio) from 10.32am on the 20th Dec until 12.02pm on the 22nd Dec, when it changes to a boy moon (Saggitarius). Go to the lunarium website and look up universal lunar calendar and you will see it there. So basically that is saying it is a great girl month for you if you O on the 20th (not what you want to hear). Totally up to you to decide of course. GL with your sway.

Joined 21-Nov-11

19-Dec-11 8:46 am
Where is the chart? I O'd September 19, I am in eastern USA (mass). Can u tell me girl or boy? I find out in 3 days, I will update!!

nnekysolo

Joined 11-May-11

19-Dec-11 12:58 pm

PeonyPrincess"][quote user="nnekysolo:

[/quote]

Hi nnekysolo. The UK is in a girl moon (Scorpio) from 10.32am on the 20th Dec until 12.02pm on the 22nd Dec, when it changes to a boy moon (Saggitarius). Go to the lunarium website and look up universal lunar calendar and you will see it there. So basically that is saying it is a great girl month for you if you O on the 20th (not what you want to hear). Totally up to you to decide of course. GL with your sway.

hi dear, thanks for the information, am hoping to O on the 21oth, but as it is, i ve not seen the positive on my opk stick so praying it is delayed to around 23rd or late 22nd...i think it wil cos the boy suppliment does funny things to my cycle....fingers crossed...it is funny how every thing affect us,wen i had my son in 2007, i had no such info, i did the deed, no swaying and got my son...so lucky and with my daughter too...pls more information will be highly appreciated...thanks

' when life knock you down, remember you are in a best position to pray'Baby Bear Boy

Joined 19-Apr-09

Top Poster
19-Dec-11 7:45 pm

PeonyPrincess, If i done this correctly it says I ovulated in girl sign but when i done the biorythms thing it says it lined up with a boy. If you get time can you please check it for me. I checked Lunarium as well and it said basically the same thing but showed the times on it.

I think I ovulated on 23rd or 24th of November. I live in CST zone TN. DOB 8/21/79.

Baby Boy 4-06, Baby Boy 9-09 Sad Flower 2-12  BFP ON 6-5  KissBaby GirlKiss due Feb THANK GOD!

Belle

Joined 13-Aug-11

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 1:46 am

K.tremblay1:
Where is the chart? I O'd September 19, I am in eastern USA (mass). Can u tell me girl or boy? I find out in 3 days, I will update!!

K.tremblay1, it is on Lunarium site. You need to look at the universal lunar calendar. I think you O in Gemini, a boy sign. Let me know how you go!

Belle

Joined 13-Aug-11

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 1:54 am
Ruby Red:

PeonyPrincess, If i done this correctly it says I ovulated in girl sign but when i done the biorythms thing it says it lined up with a boy. If you get time can you please check it for me. I checked Lunarium as well and it said basically the same thing but showed the times on it.

I think I ovulated on 23rd or 24th of November. I live in CST zone TN. DOB 8/21/79.

Hi Ruby, it was a girl moon in your time zone until 8pm on the 24th of November. So I guess it depends exactly when you O, but it looks pretty good. FX for you.

nnekysolo

Joined 11-May-11

20-Dec-11 4:06 am

hu dear, pls is 24th or 23rd ok for a boy conception in the uk...pls help, thanks

Belle

Joined 13-Aug-11

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 6:20 am
nnekysolo:

hu dear, pls is 24th or 23rd ok for a boy conception in the uk...pls help, thanks

The boy moon (Saggitarius) in the UK starts at 12.02pm (lunchtime) on the 22nd Dec and changes to a girl moon (Capricorn) on the 24th Dec at 1.46pm. They usually change every 2.5 days, but this one is only 2 days long.

Belle

Joined 13-Aug-11

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 6:21 am
nnekysolo:

The boy moon (Sagittarius) starts at 12.02pm on the 22nd Dec and changes to a girl moon (Capricorn) at 1.46pm on the 24th Dec.

Joined 19-Apr-09

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 8:16 am
PeonyPrincess"][quote user="Ruby Red:

[/quote]

Hi Ruby, it was a girl moon in your time zone until 8pm on the 24th of November. So I guess it depends exactly when you O, but it looks pretty good. FX for you.

Thank you for checking it. I love Peonies!

Baby Boy 4-06, Baby Boy 9-09 Sad Flower 2-12  BFP ON 6-5  KissBaby GirlKiss due Feb THANK GOD!

nnekysolo

Joined 11-May-11

20-Dec-11 1:31 pm

hi dear, many thanks for all these information, am really happy cos i may see +opk any time and if by luck i see it before then i will hopefully conceive between 22nd evening and 24th noon....fingers crossed, pls if u need any information to help me in my dream, am ready to supply the infor....many many thanks

Joined 12-Jun-11

20-Dec-11 3:03 pm

Hi Peony

Me again! It's funny you have done this research as I did the same the other day (at 3.30am when I couldn't sleep, thinking about our gender revealing scan on Fri!) from an historical website where for a totally different reason women had confirmed their ovulation date and shown later what baby they were blessed with. It was absolutely remarkable and 100% accurate unless they were uncertain what time they ovulated and the moon changed on that day. 

I just wonder why this theory hasn't had more research with such uncanny results. I find it fascinating.

Anyway, I will be sure to let you know what we are going to have.

Baby Bear Boy  2009 and Baby Bear Girl due May 2012 - thank you IG for introducing me to the moon theory!!

Belle

Joined 13-Aug-11

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 3:56 pm
Taxi:

Hi Peony

Me again! It's funny you have done this research as I did the same the other day (at 3.30am when I couldn't sleep, thinking about our gender revealing scan on Fri!) from an historical website where for a totally different reason women had confirmed their ovulation date and shown later what baby they were blessed with. It was absolutely remarkable and 100% accurate unless they were uncertain what time they ovulated and the moon changed on that day. 

I just wonder why this theory hasn't had more research with such uncanny results. I find it fascinating.

Anyway, I will be sure to let you know what we are going to have.

Hi Taxi! How exciting for you to find out so soon. What a great Christmas present. I agree, the statistics on this are crazy and yet so many people won't even consider it. The naturopath that put me onto it has had amazing success with it for 10 years. I wonder if some women have all of one gender because their body naturally O in a particular moon each month. I looked at my predicted menstrual O dates for 2012 and only a few of them are likely to be in a girl moon. So you would assume I am much more likely to have boys, which is true so far and my mum had 3 before she had me. Can you tell me what site you found that info on? I look forward to hearing your news.

Page: of 3