Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

low progesterone any chance could be a girl?

Joined 30-Nov-11

2-Dec-11 8:50 pm
After 3 boys I tried a very light sway for a girl...Calcium, magnesium, and cranberry supplements for me and DH. Also, did a 4-5 day cut off. However, I am now 5 weeks pregnant and found out I have low progesterone (it was 7) and slow Hcg rise. I believe the low progesterone is a result of shortened luteal phase. I am now on progesterone tablets, but was wondering if with my low progesterone, iss there any chance at all that I am having a girl?

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-Dec-11 11:48 am

i can't remember what mine was with my 4th but my doctor said it was low and she put me on progesterone suppositories. which were really gross. i went on to have a healthy baby girl. and with my 6th they put me on progesterone shots starting at 16 weeks until 36 weeks. both girls. i can't really say about girl sways. mine were always boy sways.

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!

Joined 30-Nov-11

3-Dec-11 2:02 pm
Thanks for the reply, maybe there is hope for a girl then, I'm not holding my breath though. Glad to hear your 4th baby turned out healthy even with needing the progesterone. I am taking it orally, so glad I don't have to worry about the suppositories :-)
Page: of 1