Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Hows everyone doin??

proudmummy

Joined 28-Jun-10

Top Poster
29-Nov-11 1:23 pm
Hey ladies, jus wanted to see how everyone was doin, its been soooo quiet round here ;) Well im doin great, feelin really good apart from the tiredness but kina used to that anyways. Im almost 32 weeks now. Was at hospital yesterday and baby is lookin good, measuring well, almost 4lb already! and she is head down too which im very happy about :) Hope all u lovely ladies r doin well n enjoyin the final trimesters :) :)

Baby Boy06  Baby Boy08  and no3 baby Baby Girl due Jan 2012!!!!

Joined 7-Jul-11

1-Dec-11 1:46 pm
Hey! Glad things are going well for you!! I will be 34 weeks tomorrow. My family and I just moved to a new state a few weeks ago and I had my first midwife appointment here yesterday. It lasted almost 4 hours with two cranky kids... not that fun. They scheduled me for an ultrasound because my son is in a bad position and they want to make sure he's doing okay. From my other scans he is growing very well and so on. I'll update on the ultrasound when I find out what's going on. It will be on Dec. 15th.

Baby Bear Girl Cheyenne 06/07/08  Baby Bear Girl Chloe 09/15/2010  & Niccoli Baby Bear Boy Due January 13, 2012

Joined 31-Jul-07

3-Dec-11 11:19 am

Hi I am now 35 weeks and went for a scan yesterday which showed steady growth but still with short limbs. My fluid levels were normal but all in one place., they were making me extra aware of my movements cause the cord was in the areas where there was no fluid so concerned about cord compression. So the plan isto induce me next saturday when I am 36 weeks!! I bast get organised for christmas!! Glad you guys are doing well'

just want 1 pink one plz

Joined 26-Jul-10

Top Poster
21-Jan-12 4:18 am

omg goodness............ carsonlele............ i was thinking bou you......... asked rou n then i hear ur expecting a daughter............im so pleased for u............... huge congrats............. its bettyboo btw................ join me on fb if u want............. we were close back when ttc m it will be great to keep in touch............. my names betty stanissiotis.............the only 1 in the world............................

i have 2 Baby Bear Boy aged 5 and 2 yrs old...... tried swaying for 10 mths with no pg n now im just ttc............ on clomid this mth as its 12 mths............... hoping its worked............

was bettyboo...........needed a change...................

after 18 mths of ttc we finally got a bfp........... the mth we dtd twice............ after mths n mths of dtd alot turns out it works for us to not ttc................due in jan............. cant wait

found out its a Baby Girl.......... so blessed........ so lucky.cant believe it.................

Page: of 1