Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Proud-Mummy...

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
26-Nov-11 9:14 pm
How is your pregnancy going?! I know you are always here for all us "craving some blue" gals and our many questions, and I was just wondering how things were going for you! According to your siggy you're going to meet your little man very soon! Any names picked out, nursery themes etc. I'd love to live vicariously through you at the moment :)

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
27-Nov-11 3:09 pm

Hey Belles & Beaus!

The pregnancy is going really well. It's definitely been my easiest out of the three as far as no morning sickness at all and just feeling good. I've been very tired but that's to be expected!

We don't have a nursery theme, I'm just putting in cute things that I find lol. It has been fun buying blue clothes! It still feels strange!

We have a few names picked out: Lachlan, Ethan, William. Not sure which one we will go with, we might not even use one of those lol

How about you? How is your pregnancy going so far? Did you get morning sickness with your DD?

Baby Bear Girl DD1Baby Bear Girl DD2 Baby Bear Boy DS1 Happy Giggle

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
27-Nov-11 4:27 pm
That's great you're having such a smooth pregnancy! I had the easiest time with DD, so I'm fairly nervous about this one, as everyone says each pregnancy is different. So far, I've just been extra tired but it could be that this time I have a 17-month-old to chase after! :) I didn't have any morning sickness with her and nothing yet with this one, but I'll be 6 weeks on Tues so we'll see if I get so lucky this time around....Although, maybe I should be hoping for some since some people say different symptoms can mean different genders ;)...I love your boy names thus far. I especially love the name Ethan (I have a thing for E names)...and Lachlan is very masculine and uncommon. Love that.....Right now, DH and I are almost certain we are going with Madden, but I also love Asher, Archer, Jackson, Gage, Cain,....and the list goes on and on. And now I'm going to add Lachlan to the list! :)

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
27-Nov-11 4:35 pm
Oh and of course this is assuming I'm pregnant with a boy! Ah I keep getting ahead of myself. I wish swaying was guaranteed, but I need to remind myself I could be making a little sister for Elle...

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
28-Nov-11 2:54 pm

Hopefully you won't have any morning sickness and still bake a little boy!

My pregnancies with my DD's were very different but there were some things that were similar if that makes sense? Whereas this time my pregnancy has been completely different. So for me the different symptoms means different genders was true but I know lots of people that it didn't work for. It was hard before I found out though because it really got my hopes up, I kept thinking it must be a boy because I feel so different! I kept telling myself it could be a girl just to make sure I didn't get carried away lol

I love your name choices too! It's hard deciding isn't it? I say go ahead and think of names, it's nice to dream Happy Madden is so cool! I love that.

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
4-Dec-11 1:13 pm
So, although I haven't been getting sick everyday, I have had horrible nausea. I feel sick if I don't eat, and sick when I do. Maybe that is a good sign. I asked DH yesterday what he honestly thinks we are going to have, and he said, "Honestly, a girl". I really don't know at this point, but I do know we'll be finding out the last week in January! That's not too much longer to wait! I have my first appt next week, I hope they schedule our first U/S for shortly after. I want to see this little bean!

Joined 25-Oct-11

4-Dec-11 2:53 pm

Hey ladies!  Hope you don't mind if I join you here.

Proud-Mummy-  you must be so excited.  It won't be that long till you get to meet your little boy!  Thanks for all the support you have given to us on here!

Belles- I'm only 4 weeks and 5 days....not sickness yet, though I sometimes feel like you get when you're on antibiotics....hungry, but nothing sounds good.  My main symptom right now is TIRED.  I was silly and tested again yesterday....just to make sure.  It's just still so hard to believe!  All 3 of my pg with my girls were different.  My first I felt okay...a little sick, a little back ache, nothing much.  With my 2nd I felt FANTASTIC, and I can't stress than enough....literally awesome.  With my 3rd, by 4 mos, I honestly thought I was going to die I was so miserable.....everybody thought that one was a boy.  Oh well.  I Heart my 3 girls, they are such a joy to me....sure hope this one is boy, though.

-JBM 3 beautiful girls. 2/99, 9/03, 3/08 5 angels 10/02 (5 weeks), 2/12 (16 weeks), 4/12 (4 weeks), 11/12 (10 weeks), 2/13 (ectopic 7weeks)

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
5-Dec-11 11:43 am
Please do join us Normagene! The more the merrier! I have the same food aversions you're talking about. Nothing ever sounds good, but I feel sick until I get something in my stomach. It's funny too because I feel like I'm already showing! Isn't this way too early? Ahh the joys of pregnancy number 2!

Joined 25-Oct-11

5-Dec-11 4:46 pm

I showed much earlier with my 2nd and 3rd pgs.  Right now, I'm definitely not showing yet, but VERY bloated!  LOL!  How many weeks are you ahead of me?  I'm due Aug. 7.

-JBM 3 beautiful girls. 2/99, 9/03, 3/08 5 angels 10/02 (5 weeks), 2/12 (16 weeks), 4/12 (4 weeks), 11/12 (10 weeks), 2/13 (ectopic 7weeks)

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
5-Dec-11 8:36 pm
I'm due July 24th so we're exactly two weeks apart! I think mine has got to be bloat too (esp since baby is the size of an M&M), but I just don't remember it being this bad the first time around. Will you be finding out the gender this pregnancy ;) And if so, will you be doing an early one? I know I won't be able to wait so we're going to go to a private place at the end of January. Next month! That sounds so soon! Just in case I've been trying to get excited about baby girl names :)

Joined 25-Oct-11

5-Dec-11 9:23 pm

Yes, we will definitely be finding out!  I never could stand to wait and be "surprised"!  LOL!  I was under the impression that it was best to wait till 18-22 weeks because that's the best time to see the "parts".?  I'll be having an ultrasound at my first appt. but it'll be too early then.

Joined 25-Oct-11

5-Dec-11 9:24 pm

Oh, and I've been doing the baby girl name thing, too.

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
6-Dec-11 11:50 pm
Hey ladies! Sorry for my absence. How are you feeling Belles? Still nauseous? Normagene my biggest symptom this pregnancy was being sooo tired! It's only really settled in the third trimester which is weird. I'm waiting for it to come back! The first and second tri I could barely keep my eyes open.

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
7-Dec-11 5:30 pm
NormagenetheJumpingBean:

Yes, we will definitely be finding out!  I never could stand to wait and be "surprised"!  LOL!  I was under the impression that it was best to wait till 18-22 weeks because that's the best time to see the "parts".?  I'll be having an ultrasound at my first appt. but it'll be too early then.

I think that is the "best time", but we live right by a private u/s place that we went to for DD and found out she was a girl at 14+ weeks. If they don't get conclusive shots and are extremely certain they let you come back so it's a win-win! I think we're going to go at 15 weeks this time and hope it's just as obvious. I got spoiled with a million u/s with baby #1 that this pregnancy is going to be a lot harder for me!

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
7-Dec-11 5:38 pm
Proud-Mummy26:
Hey ladies! Sorry for my absence. How are you feeling Belles? Still nauseous?
Yep, still nauseous and overly exhausted. How are you feeling? I had my first appt yesterday and go back next friday hopefully for the first u/s. I can't wait to see that the belly I am growing is not just from all the food i've been devouring :)
Page: of 8